FORUMS
Breadd

Thank You!

Hey everyone,

I am following icy-veins.com for quite some while now and have today decided to create an account. Since i just registered i wanted my first post to be something meaningful, and so i want to say to you:

Thank You!

Thank you for running this awesome page. It has become my primary source of information regarding Blizzard games.

Thank you for providing so much more content like guides and deck recipies besides just news.

Thank you for the new formats like "What's the Move?", i really appreciate those and find them very entertaining.

I know that providing content and always keeping it up to date is a lot of work, and so maybe if you read this it gives you an encouragement and even more motivation to press forward. I think you have created a wonderful page and i am glad and proud to be now (finally) part of it.

Keep it up! (i know you will :-)

Breadd

Edited by Breadd
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Firstly, welcome to the forums! Thanks so much for your kind comments and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that we're delighted to hear you're enjoying our content. :)

Thank you @Breadd, your feedback is very much appreciated! I think we've reached what we wanted to do with Icy Veins in terms of breadth of coverage. So, we're now going to focus on improving the existing and try to further develop things like Youtube (the What's The Move series is the sort of educational stuff that we should pursue in other games as well).