FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
jpru2001

Legendary rankings

I read the legendary comments on the class guide, unfortunately I don't have the good ones right now....I have:

pants

trinket

ring

belt

The belt is underwhelming and has less agility on it than the trinket by a long shot, so I figure that one is out.  The pants special trait is a healing one, so that is no help, but it does have over 4,000 agility which I don't think can be ignored.  Anyway, what combination would you guys roll with, assuming equivalent gear replacing the legendary (i.e. 910 purchased gear).  I am doing pants/trinket just for the massive agility and the trinket fireball is handy.  Would everyone agree for a single target boss that is the best combo to roll with?

2 hours ago, jpru2001 said:

I read the legendary comments on the class guide, unfortunately I don't have the good ones right now....I have:

pants

trinket

ring

belt

The belt is underwhelming and has less agility on it than the trinket by a long shot, so I figure that one is out.  The pants special trait is a healing one, so that is no help, but it does have over 4,000 agility which I don't think can be ignored.  Anyway, what combination would you guys roll with, assuming equivalent gear replacing the legendary (i.e. 910 purchased gear).  I am doing pants/trinket just for the massive agility and the trinket fireball is handy.  Would everyone agree for a single target boss that is the best combo to roll with?

What spec are you playing?