Stan

Mythic Dungeon Invitational: Americas & Europe

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

33293-mythic-dungeon-invitational-weeken

The group stage of Mythic Dungeon Invitational is over and two teams from each region are advancing to the Global Quarter Finals.

Our friends at Raider.io provide great data for all stages of the competition. Definitely check them out!

The following affixes were put into play during the regionals:

Affix 1

Affix 2

Affix 3

Sanguine

Quaking

Tyrannical

Teeming

Volcanic

Tyrannical

Bolstering

Explosive

Fortified

Raging

Grievous

Fortified

Explosive

Volcanic

Teeming

Event Details

• Gear's scaled to ilvl 935, Artifact weapons to ilvl 965
  • Loser chooses next dungeon
  • Best of 3 series & top 2 teams advance to the next stage of the competition

Americas

Friends with Affixes and Premonition are teams advancing from the Americas. Only seconds divided both teams, but Premonition were able to defeat Friends with Affixes in both games. 

Here's the final bracket for the region:

americas.JPG

(Source: raider.io)

VoD

Europe

Raider.IO had no issues beating Team Bigpull 2:0. In both games Raider.IO was almost 5 minutes ahead of Team Bigpull. Both teams are advancing to the Global Finals.

Here's the final bracket for Europe:

europe.JPG

(Source: raider.io)

VoD

Global Quarter Finals

Eight teams are advancing to the next stage of the competition that starts in 4 days.

global quarter finals.JPG

(Source)

BOOM!  Go Raider.IO!  =D

I can't wait to see the match between them and Friends with Affixes.  If I had to make a prediction, I'd put the final match between Raider.IO and Premonition.

Edited by Ancalagon
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Blainie said:

Was hoping One Heal would at least do something :(

I hear ya - they were one of the ones I was looking at too.  However, they did lose to another great team (Wheezing Harsies), so I can't fault them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ancalagon said:

I hear ya - they were one of the ones I was looking at too.  However, they did lose to another great team (Wheezing Harsies), so I can't fault them.

Yeah, it wasn't like they did badly either. Was just those few seconds that ended up adding up on final bosses.