FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Raxons

Gear Choice

Got a question for all the MM Hunters. My Guild has been running M ToS and we have 4 bosses down np. I want to do more Dam I do about 1.2 mil or a bit more if rng is on my side.

My question is in my gear choices should I always stay with the 4 piece T20 or is a 2 piece T19 and 2 piece T20 better on AoE style fights for more true shots? Should I totally give up my T19 gear?? I have every MM Legendary including BiS.

www.raidbots.com

Use the gear compare function and change the number of targets or the type of fight to be cleave or random add spawn etc to figure out what combo is better.

Add in different sets of either 4pc T20 or 2pc T19 and 2pc T20 + various leggo combos.

• Like 1

I'm under the impression that for AoE you always want to use the legendary belt + legendary boots + Tier 20 4-piece + Tier 19 2-piece + Convergence of Fates. I don't see why you would drop the Tier 20 4-piece under any situation though. There is just no reason for it. You can wear all 6 pieces. The AoE legendaries don't overlap.

Edited by Khallid

16 hours ago, Raxons said:

I could have done all that. But it was a simple question. A yes or no would do, not treating me like I am stupid.

If you could do it, then why ask? You want someone to take there time and run it for you?  That be a nice free service.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Raxons said:

I could have done all that. But it was a simple question. A yes or no would do, not treating me like I am stupid.

It's not a yes or no question. I don't know what's going to be the best choice for you because I don't know your stats, ilvl, number of traits etc etc.

I can't give you an answer because the only way to figure it out is to sim it, which is what I gave you the advice to do.

Want better advice, give more information. That's like going to a psychologist and saying "I'm sad, is it because my dog died or because my cat died?" they're not going to know.

• Like 2

The regular posters on this forum are very biased towards BM, so we're not the best at MM advice. So Luthixx told you to sim it because he couldn't answer the question directly. And simming will get you a correct answer for your gear.

If you look at top logs on Mistress Sassz'ine for MM hunters everyone uses Convergence of Fates, the Warbelt and Ullr's Snowshoes. I read on Azor's guide in MMO Champion that CoF is simply the best for cleave, no matter the item level. Not everyone uses T19, but those that do use the 4-piece T20 + 2-piece T19. Nobody drops the T20 4-piece as far as I can tell.

• Like 1