FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Somm666

(Blood) Some questions regarding Netherlight Crucible and overall gearing

I'm having trouble with prioritizing things. I know I should be prioritizing the tier 2 crucible traits over artifact traits, but what about the item level of the relic? For example, a 920 relic giving me the tier 2 trait that gives Refractive Shell, the big absorb, versus a 935 relic that doesn't give a good trait but increases the ilvl of my weapon? Also, in regards to argunite spending, should I just be gambling on relics? I'm still trying to get my heroic tier pieces. For trinkets i have the darkmoon card, normal trinkets from goroth and desolate host, and a 920 leviathan's hunger. For legendaries I only have the bracers, DnD ring, and the Aggramar boots. Also, I put my gear into askmrrobot and it's telling me to gem/enchant versatility over haste which is what the guides recommend.  But I feel like i definitely do not have enough versatility. Just trying to do what I can to min/max my toon, any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-blade/sommberlain

Edited by Somm666

First

https://docs.google.com/document/d/162vcG39rz4OJvd4zi7557KCfkRfuyT1aJp3KF076z5U/edit#heading=h.abm6w9ogj32v

This is a basic guide for your itemization in 7.3, it's good shit. And it'll help you with all your relics problems :), but also on item choice.

Second :

30 to 35% haste is your top priority, above everything else.

Legendaries, i'd take boots and bracers for utility, but since you need haste, maybe this setup is better for now.

For tokens, roll on trinkets to get a nice haste stick, and get that shit DHost trinket out of here. Goroth can also replace DMF:I at high ilvl (925+ i'd say). Don't favor your netherlight crucible traits that much, you have bigger problems, and a good stat balance will make your bdk fun to play, NC trait will only passively change stuff.

A good 7/8% versatility is enough for even ToS M progress.

I can answer other questions if needed, hope it'll help :)

Edited by genbag
  • Like 1

On 9/27/2017 at 11:08 PM, genbag said:

First

https://docs.google.com/document/d/162vcG39rz4OJvd4zi7557KCfkRfuyT1aJp3KF076z5U/edit#heading=h.abm6w9ogj32v

This is a basic guide for your itemization in 7.3, it's good shit. And it'll help you with all your relics problems :), but also on item choice.

Second :

30 to 35% haste is your top priority, above everything else.

Legendaries, i'd take boots and bracers for utility, but since you need haste, maybe this setup is better for now.

For tokens, roll on trinkets to get a nice haste stick, and get that shit DHost trinket out of here. Goroth can also replace DMF:I at high ilvl (925+ i'd say). Don't favor your netherlight crucible traits that much, you have bigger problems, and a good stat balance will make your bdk fun to play, NC trait will only passively change stuff.

A good 7/8% versatility is enough for even ToS M progress.

I can answer other questions if needed, hope it'll help :)

Thank you, i've been looking at the guide and it's been very resourceful. What are your thoughts on the leviathan's hunger trinket? Mine is 920 and has 1,272 haste. Should I just use that for now and roll for other slots that I don't have haste in? 

Playstyle wise, my problems seem to lie in resource management , bone shield uptime, death strike timing, and casting efficiency.   Like, actually executing my class during an encounter when a lot of things are going on.  Multi tasking. A lot of my deaths seem to be where I panic and don't react properly. 
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QwFLjzrm1JD8kKbd#type=summary&boss=-2&difficulty=0 Here are my logs from last week, i didn't kill any heroic bosses this week. 

Edited by Somm666

Leviathan's hunger is pretty good, I like it, but i'd guess a haste stick is better. I'm not one for theorycraft tho, so it's just assumptions.

There indeed is some fights where your bone shield / gravewarden is pretty far from the 95% uptime, but in average you're pretty good. If you make mistakes when lots of stuff happens, it may come from a lack of experience either with the boss or you character/rotation, these will anyway go away with time : it ends up being an automatism.

I'd recommend you to get a WeakAura to follow closely your BS stacks, it helps optimizing resources.

Missing the leg shoulders may not help for survival either.