FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Enzyte

Request signature / avatar / wallpaper!

Hello everyone!

So I came up with this idea because I see many people don't using signatures here. Also I think they are awesome! I really like a good avatar with a matching picture under your post.

I assume everyone knows what I mean. I don't have a signature right now because I was busy IRL.

I hope I will meet some people who will also finish the requests. (And I hope there will be requests even)

So if you see a request and you know how to make them, feel free to do it!

So how to request?

We would like to know everything you would like to achieve by requesting a picture, so you have to share the followings: The italic text is an example.

For signatures:

Text: Humanpaladin - Darkspear US

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/humanpaladin/simple

Helm visible?: No

Your pose: Casting Holy Light

Color Scheme: Something yellowish, that represent holy spells!

Any extras: I would like my mount included in the background. The Chopper!

For wallpappers:

Resolution: 1366x768

Text: Humanpaladin - Darkspear US

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/humanpaladin/simple

Helm visible? No

Your pose: Blocking with my awesome shield!

Color Scheme: Something yellow, that represent holy spells!

Any extras: None

For avatars:

Text: None

Helm visible?: No

Any extras: I would like an addition alliance logo somewhere.

So that's it! Now what going to happen after you post your request here?

Hopefully someone will start working on it. You should wait, but don't spam your requests over and over again!

If your request wont be completed after 2-3 days, you could repost it and maybe ask if there anything wrong with it.

Now, I would like to ask everyone who going to help with this thread;

If you are working on a request, please tell us by saying "claimed" or something similiar. Just to inform everyone about that you are working on the request.

So I think that's all I wanted. 

Also I hope you don't mind if I put some of my pictures smile.png

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/328/9/e/pm_wallpaper_request_by_tyrickeu-d5m0g6o.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/322/2/9/wallpaper_for__shinjoi_by_tyrickeu-d5lcci6.png

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/321/8/2/signature_for_tyrick_by_tyrickeu-d5l9bwx.png

I have some more that I couldn't upload, but I don't even want to promote myself so that's ok tongue.png

Edit: Sorry for the typos and weird sentences, I will fix them later today but now I have to sleep a bit.

Edited by Enzyte

(<[ Claimed by Enzyte! ]>)

Ok, I will give this a go...

I would like to request a Wallpaper.

Resolution: 1920*1080

Armory Link!

Helm visible: No

My pose: Casting Zen meditation!

Color Scheme: Preferable horde-red with monk-green

Any Extra's:  I would like to have some epic landscape in the background, I found this image that looks awsome, it does not have to be this, but something like this would be awsome.

wow-landscape-wallpaper.jpg

Hope it's doable enough ^^

that's weird, it should direct you towards the EU armory, server Ragnaros, character Harmoshine.

Are you sure you're not auto directed to US armory (You will not find me there) I have heard of this problem before.

that's weird, it should direct you towards the EU armory, server Ragnaros, character Harmoshine.

Are you sure you're not auto directed to US armory (You will not find me there) I have heard of this problem before.

Uhm, the link for the image isn't working D:

That is quite epic, Thank you very much, I shall use it.

I will make a couple of more requests in the near future (to make a slideshow out of it.)

but that can wait. Thx m8.

Ah whatever, I decided to ask for a couple more right away, You can take whatever time you need, don't go through alot of trouble just for me.

I really think it's epic what you are doing.

(<[ Claimed by Enzyte! ]>)

Ok, so a couple of wallpapers first.

Armory Link!

My pose: not really sure yet, I want to say casting Army, or otherwise casting Remorseless winter. You have my blessing to do as you please with the pose. If you really cannot think of anything just use either army or remorseless winter.

Color Scheme: well I guess red and purple/blue should do it, the DK and horde colors ^^

Any Extra's: not particulary, feel free to customise to your liking.

Armory Link!

My pose: doing any move of the male troll dance.

Color Scheme: not important for this one

Any Extra's:  I'd love to see myself standing on a Holy Word:Sanctuary. background would be awsome as something like this:

f3603335747169cc7d4daf545c2b1ea4_content

(In case the image does nto display correctly, the first image here is what I'm talking about.)

Now I've got a question, How far lie the limitations to this.

Can you for example do this for NPC's such as bosses?

Can you do this with multiple characters and/or NPC's in one picture.

Does the background have to be WoW related?

it would be awesome to know what you cannot do so I will not ask things that are quite impossible.

On to signature:

Text: Shinelord will protect you from harm.

Armory link!

Helm visible?: Yes

Your pose: Casting army of the dead.

Color Scheme: Bloodred and DeathPurple.

Any extras: Our guildbanner in the background would be awesome!

And lastly an avatar to go along with the above signature, same character and colors.

Yay, glad you like it smile.png

Cool, I'll check them later today (if noone going to claim them). I'm working right now. (Shh, don't tell my boss that I'm checking forums!) So after like 8PM I'll check back smile.png

Can you for example do this for NPC's such as bosses? - Yes, I can. They have limited poses and emotes (eg. The Lich King can't dance) smile.png

Can you do this with multiple characters and/or NPC's in one picture. - Yes.
Does the background have to be WoW related? - Well not really, if you can provide another screenshot with the given resolution, it's okay I guess.

that's good to know, I shall await the ones I already posted first. meanwhile I'll get some ideas

I am truly sorry but I had some IRL issue that I had to solve. You know I'm doing these in my free time for free and some of them are done in 3-4 hours. (or even ~6 hours).

So forgive me, I will try and finish them today.

no problems man, take all the time you need, I just found that you were quite fast with the one before so I was wondering if you might have forgotten ^^

It seems nice enough, I dont really have an eye for it but I dont see anything being wrong.

The only thing I found is that my helm is showing, but that's ok, I kinda like it this way.

Cheers