FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Leylan

DH Support viable in 2.6.1 ?

Hi !

I'm playing again Diablo 3 and trying to go as far as possible. S11 is ending soon, so i'm preparing with my friends a team to tackle the GRs.

I saw some nice enhancements on the DH on the 2.6.1 patch notes.

So do you think the old 2.4.1 zDPS Demon Hunter Support Build with Unhallowed Essence would be viable again?

Or do you think that the Barbarian Pull is just unbeatable?

Thank you for your insight :)

On 10/10/2017 at 1:48 PM, Leylan said:

Or do you think that the Barbarian Pull is just unbeatable?

Basically, this. Pull Barb is so incredibly vital. The only thing that can really rival it in IMO is Twister Wiz with perfect gear, and an incredible player on it. You have to move so incredibly fast ahead of the group to ensure it works well. Pull Barb is the best and likely will be the best moving ahead.

On 10/23/2017 at 5:43 PM, MrHandsome said:

They should make one of the runes of sentries to shoot arrows with chains to pull enemies to the sentries that are further away.

The problem is, it needs to fire multiple, piercing bolts - I don't know how fast you can get them rolling with max CDR, but you also have the issue that they are stationary. With zNecro, or a DPS necro running Land of the Dead, you have to keep moving or the mobs can no longer be moved. You have to be so far ahead of the pack as the pull member of the group.

I don't know if it's possible unless you make sentries infinite with an item and cost Hatred.