FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kulia

Balance druid help

So, I'm a balance druid who swapped from resto (hence the resto tier gloves on my armoury) and my DPS feels low.

I get up to 85k DPS when doing burst and when that ends I suddenly drop down to 75k. (this is on a target dummy, I haven't taken the druid into flex or normal as a DPS so I have no world of logs available) I feel like I'm doing everything right(using the rotation on icy-veins) and I don't understand why my DPS feels really low. I've read pretty much everything about Balance druids on icy-veins and compared to other balance druids that I know, my DPS feels pathetic for my item level.

With out logs its hard to tell what the entire issue(s) are but considering you are in mostly timeless gear which isnt really optimized well for any class (random enchant gear). 75k-85k on a training dummy for your gear doesn't sound to bad, with full raid buffs, food, and flask, you could probably pull 100k+. You will see your dps go up even more once you get some real gear.

Okay, yeah I figured mostly timeless gear may have been the case, I'm going to possibly get my druid into some flex runs later this week and /maybe/ have logs, depends on if I run with my guild or not.