Stan

Gold Making: Coin of Many Faces

Sign in to follow this  

14 posts in this topic

eV6LuJS.jpg

Earn extra gold during Hallow's End from farming Coin of Many FacesCoin of Many Faces in Shadowmoon Valley!

Coin of Many FacesCoin of Many Faces transforms you into a random Garrison follower for 1 hour. The item is very popular and it can be farmed only during Hallow's End. The farming spot is in Shadowmoon Valley (Draenor). The mobs are located on a small island (40, 83).

Map

farm spot.JPG

(Source)

Coin of Many FacesCoin of Many Faces can be looted from the following creatures:

The mobs will despawn after Hallow's End ends on November 1. Do not sell the coins right away, as there will be an influx in supply. Sell them at a higher price after Hallow's End is over.

35 minutes ago, komlit said:

Ya this is known for over 2 years tbh channels like mine have posted on this when wod was out. 

Well pin a rose on your nose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 10/18/2017 at 12:48 AM, komlit said:

Ya this is known for over 2 years tbh channels like mine have posted on this when wod was out. 

This is honestly the first I've ever heard of the item, so yeah.

4 hours ago, Blainie said:

This is honestly the first I've ever heard of the item, so yeah.

lmao sure this has been around for 2 years lmao. 

9 hours ago, komlit said:

lmao sure this has been around for 2 years lmao. 

Okay, but as I said, this is the first time I've heard of it. I've never thought of looking for it on the AH and during Hallow's End, I was farming the mount, so I didn't really care much for the toy, nor did I look for any mention of it.

9 hours ago, komlit said:

? what does that even mean troll? 

It means that your comment added nothing to the discussion other than to say, I knew about this before this post. It's similar to the phrase "Do you want a gold medal?".

Coins are low now. Not worth farming the drop rate is so high. 10 in 30 mins

Edited by komlit
did not want multi post

12 hours ago, Blainie said:

It means that your comment added nothing to the discussion other than to say, I knew about this before this post. It's similar to the phrase "Do you want a gold medal?".

So what? I well post when i want to. I did not brake any rules on this site.  I am allowed to put my 2 cents in if i want to. You don't like it o well. also do you want a gold medal? For being a white knight? No wonder why icy veins pales to wowhead and others. Cause Moderators like you try to police comments get real. 

17 minutes ago, komlit said:

Coins are low now. Not worth farming the drop rate is so high. 10 in 30 mins

On 10/17/2017 at 6:07 PM, Stan said:

Do not sell the coins right away, as there will be an influx in supply. Sell them at a higher price after Hallow's End is over.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, komlit said:

So what? I well post when i want to. I did not brake any rules on this site.  I am allowed to put my 2 cents in if i want to. You don't like it o well. also do you want a gold medal? For being a white knight? No wonder why icy veins pales to wowhead and others. Cause Moderators like you try to police comments get real. 

ee9.png

While you are allowed to present your opinion on a newspiece, including negative yet non-constructive feedback, do not be surprised that you are paid back with the same coin.

I have never heard a worse usage of the term "white knight". A so-called white knight is, according to urban dictionary, "a person with low self esteem who combats this with a unwavering need to aid others who may or may not need it." All Blainie did was explain what the expression "Well pin a rose on your nose." means, after you asked exactly for that.

As far as I know, it's not us who were mentioned in a r/wow pinned post because our site was thrashed non-stop because of issues with advertisement. Besides, our userbase is strong enough to allow other sections of our site, such as Hearthstone or Diablo 3, to live and have a strong userbase by itself. Compare it to the success (or lack thereof) of Hearthhead or Overking. 

And once again - how was Blainie trying to police the comments? He was politely answering your question, and here you are, crying about things that have not even happened. 

• Haha 1