BuRnBuLL

Hunter MM - DPS Problem

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I've been playing hunter MM as my main for a while, but lately i've noticed that my DPS output might not be as high as it should. A couple of months ago, I tought it might be my ilvl or my mastery that was too low, but i've tried different builds and i still can't get closer to some other hunters I run into some ToS H pugs.

I'm actually sitting at 938 iLvl. Don't have many BiS, but my stats are kinda high. My weapon relics are bad(low ilvl, i'm still stuck with 915 relics), and I still didn't get any other good legendary besides the Soul of the Huntmaster.

So my question is: Am I doing something wrong or it's just my relics/trinkets that aren't very decent? I was happy when i get past the 1M dps mark, but now i'm stuck at that point, and I can't see to get past that.

Here's my armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/pt-br/character/azralon/piccola

Hopefully you guys can help me out on this. Thanks!

Your haste is a tad low. I'd recommend using raidbots' "top gear" function to help you get your stats in a better place. Your toon sims at around 1.3M dps which is a bit low for your ilvl but I think that is because of your trinkets, they aren't very good but if that's all you have then fine. Try to get an owl from sisters if you can a stat stick from the relinquished vendor can be a big improvement too if it forges nicely. If I were you I would look over the MM rotation to make sure you're doing everything correctly. 

Edited by Skilten

I suggest you to share some logs or actual dps numbers on a standard single target fight.

How can we advice you without knowing what the actual dps is that you do? Statwise you seem fine, bit low on haste but thats okay with current tiers. Try to get the 4-set obviously though.

On 19/10/2017 at 4:08 AM, Skilten said:

Your haste is a tad low. I'd recommend using raidbots' "top gear" function to help you get your stats in a better place. Your toon sims at around 1.3M dps which is a bit low for your ilvl but I think that is because of your trinkets, they aren't very good but if that's all you have then fine. Try to get an owl from sisters if you can a stat stick from the relinquished vendor can be a big improvement too if it forges nicely. If I were you I would look over the MM rotation to make sure you're doing everything correctly. 

I actually tought it could be 2 things right now: First one, getting a better legendary piece, wich i got today(The MKII Gyroscopic Stabilizer), and the second one would be the trinkets. I got the owl from sisters but its 900ilvl and I'm not sure it would make a big difference right now. Where do I find that relinquished vendor? I might have to look into that. About the rotation, I think i'm doing everything right, but I noticed that my casts and substacially lower on number of times casted from other top MM hunter. Not sure why, but it is.

On 19/10/2017 at 6:28 AM, AartS said:

I suggest you to share some logs or actual dps numbers on a standard single target fight.

How can we advice you without knowing what the actual dps is that you do? Statwise you seem fine, bit low on haste but thats okay with current tiers. Try to get the 4-set obviously though.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/azralon/piccola

Here's my logs. I actually already got some other pieces of the 4-set. And that brings us to another question: Would it be worth it to sacrifice some stats like mastery and crit rate for the 4-set bonus? It could be kind of a big difference.