FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Antorus the Burning Throne Raid Trinkets Guide for Patch 7.3.2

9rAzVwd.jpg

Antorus will open soon and it's time to look at all trinkets that drop inside the new raid that will go live after Patch 7.3.2.

Last week, we previewed all Tier 21 set bonuses and in this overview, we're exploring all trinkets and their various effects. All the data should be up-to-date as of the latest Patch 7.3.2 Build 25326.

Tank Trinkets

It's interesting to point out the synergy between Eye of F'hargEye of F'harg and Eye of ShatugEye of Shatug. Both trinkets have two effects and drop from the Hounds of Sargeras (second boss). Every 30 seconds, you can switch between those two trinkets. I imagine it to work exactly like AnathemaAnathema / BenedictionBenediction did back in Vanilla. Obviously, only 1 Eye of the HoundsEye of the Hounds trinket can be equipped at the same time and if your nearby tank-specialized ally bears the opposite eye, you gain either Versatility or Armor. It will be interesting to see how the switching plays out during progression.

Name Effect Source
Aggramar's ConvictionAggramar's Conviction Aggramar's FortitudeAggramar's Fortitude - Taking damage has a chance to increase your Versatility by 4,354 for 14 sec. When empowered by the Pantheon, your maximum health is increased by 1,619,543 for 15 sec, and you are healed to full health. Argus the Unmaker
Apocalypse DriveApocalypse Drive Hammer-ForgedHammer-Forged - Reduce the damage of the next 10 melee attacks against you by up to 981,700 each. Lasts up to 20 sec. Suffering melee attacks reduces the cooldown of this ability by 1 sec. (2 min cooldown) Garothi Demolisher
Diima's Glacial AegisDiima's Glacial Aegis Chilling NovaChilling Nova - Increase your Armor by 8,357 for 12 sec, and inflict 348,257 Frost damage to enemies within 12 yds and reduce their movement speed by 70% for 12 sec. (60 sec cooldown) Asara, Mother of Night
Eye of F'hargEye of F'harg

Eye of the HoundsEye of the Hounds - Grants 528 Versatility to a nearby tank-specialized ally bearing the opposite Eye.

Swap HoundsSwap Hounds - Transform to Eye of ShatugEye of Shatug. (30 sec cooldown)

F'harg
Eye of ShatugEye of Shatug

Eye of the HoundsEye of the Hounds - Grants ??? Armor to a nearby tank-specialized ally bearing the opposite Eye.

Swap HoundsSwap Hounds - Transform to Eye of F'hargEye of F'harg. (30 sec cooldown)

F'harg
Riftworld CodexRiftworld Codex Unstable PortalsUnstable Portals - Taking damage has a chance to open a portal to another world, either healing you, providing an absorption shield, or empowering you with shadowflame magic. Approximately 3 procs per minute. Portal Keeper Hasabel
Smoldering TitanguardSmoldering Titanguard Bulwark of FlameBulwark of Flame - Channel a Bulwark of Flame that absorbs 18,405,746 damage for 3 sec. When the Bulwark expires you unleash 4 Waves of Flame, dealing 966,089 Fire damage to all enemies in their path. You cannot move or use abilities during Bulwark of Flame. (2 min cooldown) Aggramar

Healer Trinkets

Name Effect Source
Carafe of Searing LightCarafe of Searing Light Refreshing AgonyRefreshing Agony - Sear an enemy with holy light, inflicting 588,708 Holy damage over 18 sec. Restores 4,991 mana each time damage is dealt. (60 sec cooldown, 50 yd range)  Varimathras
Eonar's CompassionEonar's Compassion Eonar's Verdant EmbraceEonar's Verdant Embrace - Your healing effects have a chance to grow an Emerald Blossom nearby, which heals a random injured ally for 127,273 every 2 sec. Lasts 12 sec. When empowered by the Pantheon, your next 4 direct healing spells grant the target a shield that prevents 250,782 damage for 30 sec. Approximately 1.2 procs per minute. Argus the Unmaker
Garothi Feedback ConduitGarothi Feedback Conduit Feedback LoopFeedback Loop - Your healing effects have a chance to increase your Haste by 855 for 8 sec, stacking up to 5 times. This is more likely to occur when you heal allies who are at low health. Approximately 10 procs per minute. Garothi Worldbreaker
Highfather's MachinationHighfather's Machination Highfather's TimekeepingHighfather's Timekeeping - Your healing effects have a chance to apply a charge of Highfather's Timekeeping for 60 sec, max 5 charges. When the ally falls below 50% health, Highfather's Timekeeping is consumed to instantly heal them for 216,140 health per charge. Approximately 10 procs per minute. Asara, Mother of Night
Ishkar's Felshield EmitterIshkar's Felshield Emitter FelshieldFelshield - Place a Felshield on an ally, absorbing 2,416,492 damage for 9 sec. When the shield is consumed or expires, it explodes dealing 50% of the absorbed damage as Fire split amongst all enemies within 8 yds. (60 sec cooldown, 50 yd range) Admiral Svirax
Tarratus KeystoneTarratus Keystone Tarratus KeystoneTarratus Keystone - Open a portal at an ally's location that releases brilliant light, restoring 1,633,314 health split amongst injured allies within 20 yds. (1.5 min cooldown, 50 yd range) Portal Keeper Hasabel

Caster / Ranged DPS Trinkets

Name Effect Source
Acrid Catalyst InjectorAcrid Catalyst Injector Cycle of the LegionCycle of the Legion - Your damaging spells that critically strike have a chance to increase your Haste, Mastery, or Critical Strike by 92 for 45 sec, stacking up to 5 times. When any stack reaches 5, all effects are consumed to grant you 2,183 of all three attributes for 12 sec. Approximately 9 procs per minute.  Garothi Demolisher
Norgannon's ProwessNorgannon's Prowess Norgannon's CommandNorgannon's Command - Your damaging spells have a chance to increase your Intellect by 11,483 for 12 sec. When empowered by the Pantheon, you gain 6 charges of Norgannon's Command for 15 sec. Your damaging spells expend a charge to inflict an additional 161,332 damage to the target, from a random school of magic. Argus the Unmaker
Sheath of AsaraSheath of Asara Shadow BladesShadow Blades - Your damaging spells have a chance to conjure 6 Shadow Blades. After 2 sec, the swords begin launching foward, each dealing 56,864 Shadow damage to the first enemy in their path and increasing damage taken from your subsequent Shadow Blades by 10% for 3 sec, up to 50%. Approximately 1.7 procs per minute. Asara, the Mother of Night
Terminus Signaling BeaconTerminus Signaling Beacon Legion BombardmentLegion Bombardment - Call a Legion ship to bombard the target's location for 9 sec, dealing 353,311 Fire damage to all targets within 12 yds, including the ship. (2 min cooldown, 50 yd range) Admiral Svirax

Melee DPS Trinkets

Name Effect Source
Forgefiend's FabricatorForgefiend's Fabricator Fire MinesFire Mines - Your melee and ranged attacks have a chance to plant Fire Mines at the enemy's feet. Fire Mines detonate after 15 sec, inflicting 63,094 Fire damage to all enemies within 12 yds. Approximately 7 procs per minute. Garothi Demolisher
Golganneth's VitalityGolganneth's Vitality Golganneth's Thunderous WrathGolganneth's Thunderous Wrath - Your damaging abilities have a chance to create a Ravaging Storm at your target's location, inflicting 524,262 Nature damage split among all enemies within 6 yds over 6 sec. When empowered by the Pantheon, your autoattacks cause an explosion of lightning dealing [ 4,785,800% of Mainhand Weapon Speed ] Nature damage to all enemies within 8 yds of the target. Lasts 15 sec. Approximately 1.8 procs per minute. Argus the Unmaker
Gorshalach's LegacyGorshalach's Legacy

Echo of GorshalachEcho of Gorshalach - Your melee attacks have a chance to grant an Echo of Gorshalach. On reaching 15 applications, you lash out with a devastating combination of attacks, critically striking enemies in a 15 yd cone in front of you for 1,927,240 Fire damage. Approximately 10 procs per minute.

Gorshalach's LegacyGorshalach's Legacy - Lash out with a devastating combination of attacks, critically striking enemies in a 15 yd cone in front of you for 1,927,240 Fire damage. Consumes all applications of Echo of Gorshalach.

Aggramar
Seeping ScourgewingSeeping Scourgewing Shadow StrikeShadow Strike - Your melee attacks have a chance to deal 329,772 Shadow damage to the target. If there are no other enemies within 8 yds of them, this deals an additional 176,662 damage. Approximately 3 procs per minute. Varimathras
Shadow-Singed FangShadow-Singed Fang

Flames of F'hargFlames of F'harg - Your melee and ranged abilities have a chance to increase your Strength or Agility by 4,548 for 12 sec. Approximately 3 procs per minute.

Corruption of ShatugCorruption of Shatug - Your autoattacks have a chance to increase your Critical Strike by 2,201 for 12 sec. Approximately 3 procs per minute.

F'harg

Hybrid Trinkets

Aman'Thul's VisionAman'Thul's Vision's secondary "When empowered by the Pantheon..." effect increases your primary attribute, not just Intellect as indicated in the tooltip. The item ignores the maximum cap of Legendary items (2) that can equipped at once. In order for the secondary "When empowered by the Pantheon..." effects to proc, your raid members need to have four Path of the Titans trinkets equipped. The proc only works in Antorus the Burning Throne and Aman'Thul's VisionAman'Thul's Vision's buff serves as a wild card for the effect to activate. You can learn more about Pantheon trinkets here.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

While it won't function in Mythic+ we did change the six requirement so you only need four unique buffs to trigger the Pantheon secondary proc inside Antorus. You can have any possible combination of the unique five to activate this additional proc. Aman'Thul's VisionAman'Thul's Vision ignores the rule as a "wildcard" filling any gap that you might be missing from the other five.

Trinkets listed in this section can be used and are winnable by multiple class roles.

Name Winnable by Effect Source
Aman'Thul's VisionAman'Thul's Vision All class roles Aman'Thul's GrandeurAman'Thul's Grandeur Your spells and abilities have a chance to grant you 3,840 Speed, Avoidance, and Leech for 12 sec. When empowered by the Pantheon, your primary stat is increased by 3,831 for 15 sec.-  Argus the Unmaker
Khaz'goroth's CourageKhaz'goroth's Courage Melee DPS & Hunters Khaz'goroth's ShapingKhaz'goroth's Shaping - Your damaging attacks have a chance to make your weapon glow hot with the fire of Khaz'goroth's forge, causing your autoattacks to do [ 4,681,000% of Mainhand Weapon Speed ] additional Fire damage for 12 sec. When empowered by the Pantheon, your Critical Strike, Haste, Mastery, or Versatility is increased by 9,215 for 15 sec. Khaz'goroth always empowers your highest secondary stat. Argus the Unmaker
Prototype Personnel DecimatorPrototype Personnel Decimator Casters & Melee DPS Prototype Personnel DecimatorPrototype Personnel Decimator - Your ranged attacks and spells have a chance to launch a Homing Missile if your target is at least 10 yds away, dealing up to 243,786 Fire damage to all enemies within 20 yds. Targets closer to the impact take more damage. Approximately 4 procs per minute. Garothi Worldbreaker
Vitality ResonatorVitality Resonator Casters & Healers Reverberating VitalityReverberating Vitality - Redirect the life force of an enemy, increasing your Intellect by up to 9,705 for 15 sec. This grants more Intellect when used against targets at high health. Essence of Eonar

Any information about how will be drop Aman'Thul's Vision, it will be a tradable or personal loot? I'm hope it will be not dropped like every other legendary because then i will be a really angry to blizz..
I really don't like that they make it to legendary and this "wildcard"-conception. Absolutely don't need a 3rd fix 1000 ilvl item (not even speak about weapon what already can be around 980 if you are lucky with relics.)

9 minutes ago, Hypersonic said:

Any information about how will be drop Aman'Thul's Vision, it will be a tradable or personal loot? I'm hope it will be not dropped like every other legendary because then i will be a really angry to blizz..
I really don't like that they make it to legendary and this "wildcard"-conception. Absolutely don't need a 3rd fix 1000 ilvl item (not even speak about weapon what already can be around 980 if you are lucky with relics.)

On PTR, Aman'Thul's VisionAman'Thul's Vision and the remaining Pantheon trinkets are listed as drops from Argus the Unmaker. I believe it's going to be a standard Legendary item, simply because it ignores the Legion Legendary (2) limit.

16 minutes ago, Hypersonic said:

Any information about how will be drop Aman'Thul's Vision, it will be a tradable or personal loot? I'm hope it will be not dropped like every other legendary because then i will be a really angry to blizz.

The Trinket is a personal loot drop from the Raid. The tooltip it shows right now is wrong, its going to give prime stat instead of int. It is not part of the normal legendary loot table.

25 minutes ago, Hypersonic said:

Every one of the pantheon trinkets from Argus are going to be ilvl 1000 eventually (940 base ilvl), not just Aman'thuls Vision...  As stated in previous raid breakdowns there will be items that drop from Argus in the raid that can be used to raise the item level of the trinkets he drops to 1000.  So we are going to have 3 ilvl 1000 items by end of expansion, 2 legendaries and a Pantheon trinket, and no you will not be able to equip Aman'thul's Vision and any of the other trinkets from Argus because they are all unique-equipped: Path of the Titans trinkets.

Edited by DeathsDesign
clarification

5 hours ago, Stan said:
Prototype Personnel DecimatorPrototype Personnel Decimator Casters & Melee DPS Prototype Personnel DecimatorPrototype Personnel Decimator - Your ranged attacks and spells have a chance to launch a Homing Missile if your target is at least 10 yds away, dealing up to 243,786 Fire damage to all enemies within 20 yds. Targets closer to the impact take more damage. Approximately 4 procs per minute.

Garothi Worldbreaker

Shouldn't that be Casters & Ranged DPS?

2 hours ago, Zerfallen said:

Shouldn't that be Casters & Ranged DPS?

The item's winnable by Enhancement Shamans, Windwalker Monks and Havoc Demon Hunters, but technically, you’re right.

19 hours ago, Stan said:

Eye of F'hargEye of F'harg

Eye of the HoundsEye of the Hounds - Grants 528 Versatility to a nearby tank-specialized ally bearing the opposite Eye.

Swap HoundsSwap Hounds - Transform to Eye of ShatugEye of Shatug. (30 sec cooldown)

F'harg Eye of ShatugEye of Shatug

Eye of the HoundsEye of the Hounds - Grants ??? Armor to a nearby tank-specialized ally bearing the opposite Eye.

Swap HoundsSwap Hounds - Transform to Eye of F'hargEye of F'harg. (30 sec cooldown)

NOW THAT - is an interesting trinket set.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Acrid Catalyst InjectorAcrid Catalyst Injector Cycle of the LegionCycle of the Legion - Your damaging spells that critically strike have a chance to increase your Haste, Mastery, or Critical Strike by 92 for 45 sec, stacking up to 5 times. When any stack reaches 5, all effects are consumed to grant you 2,183 of all three attributes for 12 sec. Approximately 9 procs per minute.  Garothi Demolisher

This is interesting, can't wait to test this.

2 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

NOW THAT - is an interesting trinket set.

Yeah I'm really interested to see what type of dynamic it adds in the WF race, plus really really interested to see how it impacts myself and my guild's MT.  

My thoughts on how it might work, Tank who is currently tanking boss has Shatug, and then at tank swap each tank swaps their trinket, so dpsing tank will have F'harg.  Or some might like it the other way around, but I can imagine hearing in discord "OK get ready for taunt, Taunt! Now trinket swap!"

37 minutes ago, Syktris said:

This is interesting, can't wait to test this.

That trinket... Looks super interesting, and super strong if it will work the way I think it will.

2 hours ago, DeathsDesign said:

Yeah I'm really interested to see what type of dynamic it adds in the WF race, plus really really interested to see how it impacts myself and my guild's MT.  

I'd love for it to be the reason why certain guilds kill things faster. That some interesting way of using it allows for a kill to happen, which the others haven't quite figured out yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

I'd love for it to be the reason why certain guilds kill things faster. That some interesting way of using it allows for a kill to happen, which the others haven't quite figured out yet.

Yeah I agree, I want to see how it tweaks fights, example, Tank soak mechanic, OT is always on soak duty, give him Shatug for the extra stam/vers, without it he can't soak effectively causing longer fights to fail due to poor mechanic management.  Then again that exact scenario would be cause for balancing concern, but I think it would be interesting if having either trinket took the place of a defensive due to the dual trinket interaction.

11 hours ago, DeathsDesign said:

Yeah I agree, I want to see how it tweaks fights, example, Tank soak mechanic, OT is always on soak duty, give him Shatug for the extra stam/vers, without it he can't soak effectively causing longer fights to fail due to poor mechanic management.  Then again that exact scenario would be cause for balancing concern, but I think it would be interesting if having either trinket took the place of a defensive due to the dual trinket interaction.

Yeah, it would require a very close leash on it from Blizzard, if it were to become that defensive replacement. They'd need to actively monitor how guilds use it for each kill to ensure that, while it might be a great strategy, it's not the be-all end-all of every fight.

• Like 1