Roekke

lf new dps class

Sign in to follow this  

12 posts in this topic

hi,

i'm currently maining a hunter and getting rlly bored of him..

so was considering of rerolling but i'm looking for

a) fast paced

b) i do like them procs so the rotation isnt a 1,2,3 kinda thing

dont rlly care if its range or melee so..

any suggestions are welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fast paced for me normally brings either Demon Hunter, Rogue or Monk to mind. Monk especially has 2 sets of resources, so basically it always has something to press. Rogue, when at low energy, can slow down somewhat, but it's still fairly quick. Demon Hunter depends on talent choice, but is very "flashy and fast".

These are the 3 that I play, maining Rogue and DH, but swapping to Monk. I specifically play them because I like fast gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

may be a bit biased, but i find UH DK a rather interesting spec. Lots of stuff to keep an eye on, and rather fast paced.

Then again, i'm biased, and I don't play every class ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just started playing my arms warrior at 110. it is fast paced. and reliant on procs to keep your damage up.

ive bene liking it alot so far. my next 110 is gonna be a rogue as well, i like their single target dmg, and their kit really come sin handy in M+ (saspping, invisibility field, etc)

not sure what kind of content you play though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SPriest gets really fast towards the end of the Void Form. 

The fun part about SPriest is if you get skilled at it the payoff is really high on the meters. A good SPriest player can keep up with players way above their ilvl. 

The one knock: the burst damage is pretty poor, making questing and M+ at low levels pretty weak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2017 at 9:36 AM, genbag said:

may be a bit biased, but i find UH DK a rather interesting spec. Lots of stuff to keep an eye on, and rather fast paced.

Then again, i'm biased, and I don't play every class ...

My biggest issue with DK was always how physically slow they are - so few speed increases, gap closers etc., more about slowing others than being faster than them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tavenger said:

The one knock: the burst damage is pretty poor, making questing and M+ at low levels pretty weak. 

Yeah, anything involving fast dying mobs sucks as SP. You just don't have any time to ramp up :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My DH just dinged 110 and i can highly recommend getting a demon hunter to max lvl, the class is obv very unique and even if its not going to be ur main id say that DH is the perfect alt as it switches up the pace so much

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jibz4lyf said:

My DH just dinged 110 and i can highly recommend getting a demon hunter to max lvl, the class is obv very unique and even if its not going to be ur main id say that DH is the perfect alt as it switches up the pace so much

It's a unique alt, that's for sure, especially if you aren't maining any of the other leather-wearing classes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alting a Veng. DH right now..SUPER fun class, very fast paced and if you're a new tank, they're super easy to tank with. You basically just don't change anything from your play style as a DPS, only that you have to watch out for the normal annoying tank stuff like the healer/DPS pulling mobs you tried to lead them to sneak past etc. And you dont even have to feel bad about pulling the mobs if you're feeling antsy, because, hey! That's your job! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maroldars said:

Alting a Veng. DH right now..SUPER fun class, very fast paced and if you're a new tank, they're super easy to tank with. You basically just don't change anything from your play style as a DPS, only that you have to watch out for the normal annoying tank stuff like the healer/DPS pulling mobs you tried to lead them to sneak past etc. And you dont even have to feel bad about pulling the mobs if you're feeling antsy, because, hey! That's your job! 

It was a pretty refreshing change for me from Rogue. Same playstyle, but you can actually take a hit rather than needing to worry about surviving big pulls. 

Also, double jump. I miss it on anything else that I play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.