FORUMS

So I bought legion and with it I received a character boost. So I made a druid and boosted her, then went and maimed a DH, I didn't do many quests on my druid but I did do the chain that gets you Dreamwalk and I went to Dreamgrove but i can't use the command map in my order hall and I have no artifact quest, or weapons... Helppp what do I do... Note: I'm now lvl 105 on my druid.

Edited by UnkRuckuz
Misspelling

55 minutes ago, UnkRuckuz said:

So I bought legion and with it I received a character boost. So I made a druid and boosted her, then went and maimed a DH, I didn't do many quests on my druid but I did do the chain that gets you Dreamwalk and I went to Dreamgrove but i can't use the command map in my order hall and I have no artifact quest, or weapons... Helppp what do I do... Note: I'm now lvl 105 on my druid.

You're level 105 but you have no artifacts at all? 

Can you take a quick screenshot of your full quest log please?

Yeah literally lol, I keep getting items that give me artifact power and can't use them at all, also have an artifact quest called Pressing the Assault but i can't use the command map to complete the quest 

1509009913106-1070145905.jpg

2017-10-26.png

41 minutes ago, UnkRuckuz said:

Yeah literally lol, I keep getting items that give me artifact power and can't use them at all, also have an artifact quest called Pressing the Assault but i can't use the command map to complete the quest 

That's really odd - have you tried to abandon the quest and retake it?

9 minutes ago, UnkRuckuz said:

Yeah I have idk what to do.

Did you actually start the artifact quest? Did you ever select one?

Have you faction changed your druid or anything? Abandoned any other quests?

I started an artifact quest and had to kill mobs in the Dreamway, then went through a portal to Dreamgrove and ran around looking for a quest but there was nothing 

10 minutes ago, UnkRuckuz said:

I started an artifact quest and had to kill mobs in the Dreamway, then went through a portal to Dreamgrove and ran around looking for a quest but there was nothing 

Do you remember what spec it was for?

20 minutes ago, UnkRuckuz said:

Feral I'm pretty sure

It might be worth going through this video and seeing where you got to, then trying to backtrack your way and find where the quest giver was:

If this doesn't work, I think Blizzard support might be your best bet. They normally don't help with "quest issues", but if it's a straight up bug, then they might.

The initial artifact quests all start in Dalaran, and by level 105 you should have a quest giver in the Dreamgrove to offer you others beyond your first one. As I recall, the feral quest doesn't continue in the Dreamgrove, it's in a side area off of the Dreamway with Nightmare corruption.

23 hours ago, Tarazet said:

The initial artifact quests all start in Dalaran, and by level 105 you should have a quest giver in the Dreamgrove to offer you others beyond your first one. As I recall, the feral quest doesn't continue in the Dreamgrove, it's in a side area off of the Dreamway with Nightmare corruption.

It's really odd to have the strike point quest without an artifact, though. I feel like OP must have abandoned it at some point or so. Aren't strike points only unlocked after you have your first artifact?