FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Krommush

Arms Warrior Help

Hello, sorry for my bad english. I post here because i've some problems with my DPS in ToS M, my IL is 928 and i only can rise and mantain 900k-1M but when i will do simmin in raidbots my dps rise 1.4 M :S.
Here is lastest logs of yesterday, i've between 250 -350 ms of ping always.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RHXLrcZvYn9KN8bh/

I can't put images of my gear and talent set, i don't know why.
Thx for answer this and help me :)

7 hours ago, Krommush said:

I can't put images of my gear and talent set, i don't know why.

I assume that this is you?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/ragnaros/krömmüsh

If so, there's an armory link so that the mods don't need to go searching for it. They can find out enough from the log/armory about your gear and talents.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about Tofu24's Whip Control Warrior.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about Orange's Tempo Bomb Warrior deck.
    • By Chumani
      Inevitable Destiny   (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎   Corrupted Destiny IS one of Skywall's oldest and largest standing guilds - very active with a large player base! We’ve always got something going on: mythic dungeons, normal runs for alts, Island Expeditions, Warfronts, Incursions, Transmog runs (aka 'Chu's Shopping Trips), Raiding, Brawler’s guild activities...  Even random activities like fishing at Darkmoon Faire while standing on water and wearing a fish head side by side!! All adult guild 18+ years old. 

Raid-wise we are 9/9 N Dazar'alor and have members with 9/9 H experience. Our raid schedule currently is 5:30pm PST (8:30pm EST) to 9pm PST (11pm EST) Thursday and Monday. (Subject to change as we try to accommodate more members).
      We have an active FB page and Discord server that is up to date on ALL game info as it happens, and of course fun stuff... as it happens as well!
      As always, we are recruiting. Looking for raiders (healers preferred but all are welcome), casuals, in betweens, anyone who is looking for a guild! Do NOT be intimidated to ask to join us even though you are not level 120! Come and join us! We maintain a ZERO drama policy!!
      Come experience the reason a guild as old as CD continues to stand and stand strong year after year after year! Come...... and get.... CORRUPTED!!!
      Chu#12466 - Wanheda#11925

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Dalaran Heist Warrior guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about Navi00t's Rank 7 Legend Control Warrior deck.