jpdcarvalho

The Convergence of fates still worth it? MM Hunter

Sign in to follow this  

12 posts in this topic

Hello folks, I've noticed that this trinket is currently nerfed. So as ask do you guys think is still worth it to use it?

I was using the convergence and the sentinel trinkets (dont have a arcano crystal :'( ), and I've make a decent dps, but i have concern regarding this nerf.

So what trinkets do you guys suggest?

 

My armory

https://worldofwarcraft.com/pt-br/character/azralon/visënya

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you asking what trinkets you should be going after or which ones to use that you already have? To find the best that you already have, just sim yourself with simperm and you will have your answer. As far as what to go after it is very hard to say, not only because titanforging exists but also bc im a BM hunter and know nothing about MM. Khallid will hopefully chime in as he seems to know it well. For BM i got a 950 owl that sims very well. for my second trinket it depends on the fight. if i am going to stay well healed throughout, i will run my cradle of anquish. however, when we are working on something where i will often dip in health due to fight mechanics or otherwise, my statstick trinket seems to be more consistent. there are spreadsheets out there that rank the trinkets like the one in the guide but they often account for perfect usage on things like cradle of anquish or the engine trinket where you collect the orbs. they sim very high but if the effect isnt up 100% of the time it can drastically change its ranking. Hope this helps.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Are you asking what trinkets you should be going after or which ones to use that you already have? 

Both acctually, LoL. I have a pretty decent trinket collection, but i dont know what to use aside of Tarnished Sentinel Medallion.

I'll list what trinkets that I have

Engine of Eradication ilv 885

Tarnished Sentinel Medallion 915

Craddle of anguish 915

convergence of fates 895

Tempered Egg of Serpentrix 950

Stormsinger Fulmination Charge 915

Chrono Shard 915

Thanks for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Download simpermutation addon and use raidbots.com to tell you what is the best to use that you already have. The video in the guide on the simulation page shows how to do this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually not sure. It recently got a nerf on the effect (from 5 seconds to 4 seconds reduction) and a buf to its stats (by 10%) which is overall a nerf. CoF wasn't optimal for single target anyway, but it might still be the best for cleave. The full cleave build is to use the legendary boots, CoF and the Tier 19 2-piece, so you get the maximum reduction to Trueshot. Most other trinkets just don't do very well on cleave.

But like I said I'm not up to date, I haven't been playing much MM.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Khallid said:

I'm actually not sure. It recently got a nerf on the effect (from 5 seconds to 4 seconds reduction) and a buf to its stats (by 10%) which is overall a nerf. CoF wasn't optimal for single target anyway, but it might still be the best for cleave. The full cleave build is to use the legendary boots, CoF and the Tier 19 2-piece, so you get the maximum reduction to Trueshot. Most other trinkets just don't do very well on cleave.

But like I said I'm not up to date, I haven't been playing much MM.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head - CoF is BiS at any ilvl if you're in an AoE fight, especially with boots. But pure ST you're not going to get as much usefulness out of it. Just sim what goes best - all of those trinkets are decent but depending on your stats, current ilvl and leggos you'd have to sim it to find out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Luthixx said:

all of those trinkets are decent but depending on your stats, current ilvl and leggos you'd have to sim it to find out.

Got it, I have all the leggo BiS, i.e. Boots, Belt, Talent Ring and the hands

I'll try running a simulation to solve my problem, thanks for all the help guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's better to at least download SimCraft. Raidbots doesn't add your Netherlight Crucible traits otherwise, since it's not information you can take from the Armory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Khallid said:

It's better to at least download SimCraft. Raidbots doesn't add your Netherlight Crucible traits otherwise, since it's not information you can take from the Armory.

AFAIK, you can use the SimCraft addon and then paste that string into Raidbots? That should grab NLC info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Blainie said:

AFAIK, you can use the SimCraft addon and then paste that string into Raidbots? That should grab NLC info.

Yeah that's what I meant, I forgot to say the addon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.