FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
c64

"Best" or your opinion on setup of Class Hall & followers

Hi,

I've found some guides, some Class Hall setup makes sense, some do not and there are several things with 7.3. What is your setup and what followers would you recommend? Thanks a lot in advance! :) 

21 hours ago, c64 said:

Hi,

I've found some guides, some Class Hall setup makes sense, some do not and there are several things with 7.3. What is your setup and what followers would you recommend? Thanks a lot in advance! :) 

I believe best for Monk is Almai, Angus, Chen, Hiro, Monkey King, Sylara. You can choose to build from that depending on items available to you (time reduction, success chance etc.).

Thanks a lot. It's rare people care to answer. I've done some research and most people recommend the same as your setup. I've messed up with Hero, but no lack of items to boost Almai up. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 12:14 AM, c64 said:

Thanks a lot. It's rare people care to answer. I've done some research and most people recommend the same as your setup. I've messed up with Hero, but no lack of items to boost Almai up. 

You can always replace them and work over it, there's plenty of gear if you can farm the Nethershards on Broken Shore for Followers. Anyway, good luck with your followers!

The only way my setup differs from Blainie's is that I have Li Li instead of Angus. Hard to break up the Chen - Li Li duo, haha. (Also, Li Li gives a +15% success bonus when paired with her uncle Chen.)

I do keep Angus in the back of my mind, though. I keep thinking about whether it's not too late to slip him in to the roster in place of one or another. Having another Mistweaver is good for me, though, since I usually stick with Almai as my regular bodyguard.

As for the class hall setup, I'm not sure if the brews from the brew hall work on Argus? 

On 11/24/2017 at 11:28 PM, HollyC said:

The only way my setup differs from Blainie's is that I have Li Li instead of Angus. Hard to break up the Chen - Li Li duo, haha. (Also, Li Li gives a +15% success bonus when paired with her uncle Chen.)

This is a pretty solid setup as well, I think people normally replace Hiro with Li-Li, since double hazard-boss lets Angus solo some missions. If it's working for you though, keep it!