c64

"Best" or your opinion on setup of Class Hall & followers

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've found some guides, some Class Hall setup makes sense, some do not and there are several things with 7.3. What is your setup and what followers would you recommend? Thanks a lot in advance! :) 

21 hours ago, c64 said:

Hi,

I've found some guides, some Class Hall setup makes sense, some do not and there are several things with 7.3. What is your setup and what followers would you recommend? Thanks a lot in advance! :) 

I believe best for Monk is Almai, Angus, Chen, Hiro, Monkey King, Sylara. You can choose to build from that depending on items available to you (time reduction, success chance etc.).

Thanks a lot. It's rare people care to answer. I've done some research and most people recommend the same as your setup. I've messed up with Hero, but no lack of items to boost Almai up. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 12:14 AM, c64 said:

Thanks a lot. It's rare people care to answer. I've done some research and most people recommend the same as your setup. I've messed up with Hero, but no lack of items to boost Almai up. 

You can always replace them and work over it, there's plenty of gear if you can farm the Nethershards on Broken Shore for Followers. Anyway, good luck with your followers!