FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Favourite Set Change in 2.6.1?

Which build were you happiest to see come back to life in 2.6.1, whether from the unplayable state it might have been in, or just with buffs to make it viable for more than speed farming?

It's UE Multishot for me, without a doubt. I absolutely love the build, used it to start every season for farming. Now I can actually play it in GR solo runs!

As a hardcore player the best change was definitly that Jade Harvester got the 50% DR on 6set! Combined with Soul HarvestSoul Harvest not dropping stacks anymore so I can finally push this in higher GRs!

On 30/10/2017 at 10:27 AM, Arkpit said:

As a hardcore player the best change was definitly that Jade Harvester got the 50% DR on 6set! Combined with Soul HarvestSoul Harvest not dropping stacks anymore so I can finally push this in higher GRs!

How can you play hardcore :( I spend most of my time pushing GRs dead

16 hours ago, Blainie said:

How can you play hardcore :( I spend most of my time pushing GRs dead

Oh it's the only way to play! :D

I just feel the game is pointless if there is no risk of losing things and the chance of losing Everything adds an element of suspense to the gameplay that you just can't have in SC.

Playing HC however requires you to pretty much make Changes to all meta builds since they are all focused around SC so you need to give up damage for survivability. I often swap Endless Walk set for Hellfire+Unity in HC etc.

I've played HC for many seasons however so you get used to what situations are bad and not. My Necro died at GR83 S11 with Bloodmages build ^^

The greatest thing added in 2.6.1 was me. Thanks to the Halloween sale I finally got the game and oh boy am I having a blast. I'm just fooling around and trying classes at the moment so I'm ready for the start of the season, able to know what I wanna do when it begins this month. I've not been this excited about a game in a long while and I have no idea why it took me so long to buy it.

2.6.1 is the best patch there's been in my opinion, because it's officially my patch.

On 11/2/2017 at 12:36 AM, Brutalis said:

2.6.1 is the best patch there's been in my opinion, because it's officially my patch.

Well then, welcome to the game! :D

On 11/3/2017 at 12:13 PM, gorgon691 said:

There are a lot of interesting changes, I think mainly for the Barbarian - this was way too weak class in previous seasons, and now we should be able to play at least a couple interesting builds, that actually have the barbarian smash heads (instead of some stupid spinning/charing mechanics that have nothing to do with hitting hard)

Yeah, it's good to have builds other than pull zBarb. Gets a bit stale :p