FORUMS
Damien

Akkhan Holy Shotgun Crusader

5 hours ago, Kaelos said:

Speedfarm variant on main page, left click skill is "No skill chosen"..

Thanks, I will let Deadset know about this issue.

On 11/5/2017 at 2:10 PM, Kaelos said:

Speedfarm variant on main page, left click skill is "No skill chosen"..

Updated.

Guest TheDisciple

y are u using gogok with stand your ground? the passive disables your ability to dodge making for gogok only useful for IAS and CDR making it defensivly useless. rather use gizzard for life regen and defense

On 11/9/2017 at 8:33 PM, Guest TheDisciple said:

y are u using gogok with stand your ground? the passive disables your ability to dodge making for gogok only useful for IAS and CDR making it defensivly useless. rather use gizzard for life regen and defense

Because you don't need the defensive aspect of it. The CDR helps your Heaven's cooldown hugely. You already have Esoteric, Justice and Aquila for defensive.

Guest OMEGA 362

The problem I'm having with this build is two fold, first it's 100% uptime of akarats champion, which even with the gogok and well rolled gear I had a good 3-5 second delay between it going down and me casting it. The reason I suspect this is because you have to use your punish to get stacks of gogok but your attack speed is remarkably slow. My solution was switching the convention of elements with a ring of total grandeur and equipping a leorics crown instead. My second problem I have yet to come up with any solution, some rift guardians don't attack in ways you can block, when I was doing a gr 80 the rift guardian one shot me several times because he only cast spells instead of blockage physical attacks. Any suggestions?

7 hours ago, Guest OMEGA 362 said:

even with the gogok and well rolled gear I had a good 3-5 second delay between it going down and me casting it. 

For 100% uptime, you need 55.55% sheet CDR with Gogok at max stacks - what are you running your CDR at?

Guest Ghost

Instead of the shield you have up on the gear i am using the eberli charo and it is really good, lowers the cd for heavens fury.

Guest HFvsHS

This is not a holy shotgun build as you are missing the primary item that makes this a "shotgun" build. this is simply a heavens fury build. In order to be a "shotgun" build you need to either wear or cube and use the Ivory tower. That is the only item that triggers heaven fury on block.

Also you need a sheet 85% block rate for this to function properly as well as a 55.35% CDR sheet to keep up Akkhan. You should not be using Shield Glare in place of iron skin especially since it blinds the enemy. you need them to hit you for holy shotgun to work. also provoke should have the hit me rune again for the same reason as shield glare. they need to hit you. if you lower their attack speed you lower your chance of the proc holy fire. Heavens fury should have the ascendancy rune not the fires of heaven. you are not looking to spend wrath, you are 100% cooldown based hence the need for the 55.35% sheet CDR. Akarats champion should use the Rally rune unless you are on hardcore. Prophet should ONLY be used on hardore. every other build should use Rally or Hasteful. Laws of valor should be switched to law of justice with decaying strength. again you want them to hit you so let them hit you. this will reduce the damage but not the speed in which they hit you. 

again with gear. stone of jordan is garbage for this build. it literally offers nothing at all. if you are using the graunjer in the cube you NEED justice lantern in one of your ring slots. In-geom is not used in holy shotgun as you are 100% CDR ALSO since you are wearing Ivory tower you MUST cube Fate of the Fell for the build. Now your weapon. since you are not actually attacking anything you have to have the weapon with the highest direct damage you can get your hands on as HF is based off weapon damage. 2 hand weapon  is a must here so grab whatever 2 handed weapon you can that has the highest damage on it. I suggest the Baleful Remnant for the bonus of having phalanx avatars spawn when you kill something with akarats running. since this build has Ak running 100% of the time you will pretty much have a constant supply of avatars dealing your damage since your not actually attacking yourself.

Guest GRvsSpeed
On 10/21/2018 at 2:24 PM, Guest HFvsHS said:

This is not a holy shotgun build as you are missing the primary item that makes this a "shotgun" build. 

Your entire post seems to be written based solely on the mistaking the speed farm variant rather than the GR push build as well as ignoring the explanations of the skill, gear and stat changes. There is also a video guide from Deadset (the 2.6.1 Build Compendium) if you prefer that over a written guide or need further explanation of the build.