Damien

Akkhan Holy Shotgun Crusader

8 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Akkhan Holy Shotgun Crusader build.

5 hours ago, Kaelos said:

Speedfarm variant on main page, left click skill is "No skill chosen"..

Thanks, I will let Deadset know about this issue.

On 11/5/2017 at 2:10 PM, Kaelos said:

Speedfarm variant on main page, left click skill is "No skill chosen"..

Updated.

y are u using gogok with stand your ground? the passive disables your ability to dodge making for gogok only useful for IAS and CDR making it defensivly useless. rather use gizzard for life regen and defense

On 11/9/2017 at 8:33 PM, Guest TheDisciple said:

y are u using gogok with stand your ground? the passive disables your ability to dodge making for gogok only useful for IAS and CDR making it defensivly useless. rather use gizzard for life regen and defense

Because you don't need the defensive aspect of it. The CDR helps your Heaven's cooldown hugely. You already have Esoteric, Justice and Aquila for defensive.

The problem I'm having with this build is two fold, first it's 100% uptime of akarats champion, which even with the gogok and well rolled gear I had a good 3-5 second delay between it going down and me casting it. The reason I suspect this is because you have to use your punish to get stacks of gogok but your attack speed is remarkably slow. My solution was switching the convention of elements with a ring of total grandeur and equipping a leorics crown instead. My second problem I have yet to come up with any solution, some rift guardians don't attack in ways you can block, when I was doing a gr 80 the rift guardian one shot me several times because he only cast spells instead of blockage physical attacks. Any suggestions?

7 hours ago, Guest OMEGA 362 said:

even with the gogok and well rolled gear I had a good 3-5 second delay between it going down and me casting it. 

For 100% uptime, you need 55.55% sheet CDR with Gogok at max stacks - what are you running your CDR at?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.