FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
VaargoBlight

Looking for Duo GR class/build advice

Hi everyone it's nice to be here finally, I've read a ton of helpful posts on this site and up until now I haven't really needed much help!

However, me and my partner have put in a good 400 hours on Diablo 3 on console (XB1) and we are looking to get competitive so to speak, we want to move up through greater rifts as much as we can between us, so we are looking for advice on two characters that synergize well with each other.

Currently we are running wizard/demon hunter and using more solo builds due to that's what gear we've found really. Do test two characters work together well or not, we've got level 70 of most classes between us so we don't mind switching up.

Also if there are builds that anyone can recommend for Duo teams we would both really appreciate it! Thanks to any replies, I'll check back soon.

On 11/3/2017 at 12:10 PM, VaargoBlight said:

Currently we are running wizard/demon hunter and using more solo builds due to that's what gear we've found really. Do test two characters work together well or not, we've got level 70 of most classes between us so we don't mind switching up.

Wiz/DH is a really unfortunate combo, since you essentially have two DPS and neither of them are "top" level in a group setting. Realistically, you need a Necro Support or Monk Support as one of the heroes, since they're excellent at the supp role.

If you're not concerned with pushing leaderboard ranks, you can play anything, honestly. Make sure one of you plays with pull (Wiz works with Twisters).