FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
YungWokeBoy

What gear to aim for

You're 942 item level. All your non-tier pieces are higher than mythic-level drops, except CoF, and the tier obviously only gets replaced with the same piece at higher item level. I don't understand what do you expect us to help you with at all.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Khallid said:

I don't understand what do you expect us to help you with at all.

It's not like we can give you a specific list of gear to replace. The only thing I could say is that you have CoF & Legendary boots, maybe invest in some T19 items to pair with that so you get even higher uptime on TS? Then again that's more M NH you'd be farming.

You've got a ridiculous amount of versatility and not enough mastery tbh. I have MM as an offspec and I think from memory I have 30% crit 18% crit and 30% mastery (somewhere in the 15-16k area). Although you can't really go and replace 940+ items with 930 that have a bit more mastery, but maybe look at items like your neck and bracers - no mastery and only the bracers have crit, both are trash items for MM and you'd want to replace them for better stat items.