FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
YrogergKorgath

mm hunter stat caps

i have noticed a few things in playing the hunter class. my understanding may not be entirely accurate, and this is gear dependent, but here goes a few "field rules"...
even though stat priority for mm lonewolfe is mastery>agility>crit>haste >versatility 

mastery should be 25% minimum ( 100 % increase)

Agility is gear dependent on item level

Haste should be about 22% which would give you an aimed shot, not proc cast time of 1.64 to allow for a 3 shot proc
crit : stat should be tiered at 20%, 25% 33% or 50% (which is normally unobtainable )
versatility at 5%
trinkets vary, so try to obtain stats without trinkets 1sy, and only use trinkets as a filler and attribute
again, this is gear dependant. but i do pull 1.15 mil dps so it may work for you

Seen this twice in two posts, not sure where your numbers are coming from, especially on the tiered crit. Any chance you can explain?

3 hours ago, Banard said:

If so, your understanding is not accurate...it doesn't work for you. Please read icy veins guide and ask people for help. 

Didn't even think to look up the logs. Good call.

Meh, his post history in the official forums shows he has some rants about class changes between WoD and Legion, saying he's going to quit the game and such. And the post he copied here was in reply to a thread from December of last year (he even got a decent reply after that).

There is a significant lack of coherence in all that. I can't take this guy seriously enough to actually give him advice. And I hadn't even seen his logs. Those parses are atrocious.

Edited by Khallid

On 11/9/2017 at 4:14 PM, Khallid said:

Those parses are atrocious.

I'm still wondering where this line comes from:

but i do pull 1.15 mil dps so it may work for you

I can't find anything over 1 million *thinking*