FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
PatrickHenry

Biggest Level Differences

Alright, who here plays one character more than every other?  I'd like to see the biggest levelling differences out there.  

Bonus points if you have only one character past level 2! 

On 09/11/2017 at 8:16 PM, PatrickHenry said:

Alright, who here plays one character more than every other?  I'd like to see the biggest levelling differences out there.  

Bonus points if you have only one character past level 2! 

My highest leveled Hero is Stukov, at level 88, followed by Auriel at level 67. Currently I'm working on Alexstrasza, currently at level 18.

Recently I've been leveling Diablo and Gul'dan, when I get tired of healing.

I have quite a lot of Heroes on level 1 that I never touched because either I did not like their playstyle or they haven't been on Free Week yet.

Most people on my friends list and myself have levels even out. The only exception is L0rinda, the Hearthstone guide writer, who has level 23 Nova as the highest level hero, and Uther at level 7 following (and total level of 69, meaning Nova is one third of his total level. What about yourself, @PatrickHenry?

I only have Cho'gall, Murky, Alex and TLV at 1, almost every other hero I got past level 5 (except Junkrat, which I'm currently working on) in order to better understand this game. Murky and TLV strangely have been out of rotation since quite a while, Alex is still fairly new and I haven't purchased her, and I never find any partners for Cho'gall. I have my faves but I believe playing only a few heroes gives you a skewed vision of the game, so I try to play every one for a good feel of it and I've found some pleasant surprises like Abathur. My most played ones are Varian at 18, Tyrael at 17 and Raynor at 15 (but he seems very out of meta now so I rarely play him nowadays).

I do have a friend who only plays mostly 4 heroes (Greymane at 25, Zul'jin at 22, Varian at 19 and Tyrande at 18) and she rarely plays any others... she has several of them at levels 2 or 3, barely touched em. She's at 393 and I'm 403 right now lol

Edited by Leadblast

On 11/21/2017 at 11:16 AM, Valhalen said:

My highest leveled Hero is Stukov, at level 88, followed by Auriel at level 67. Currently I'm working on Alexstrasza, currently at level 18.

Recently I've been leveling Diablo and Gul'dan, when I get tired of healing.

I have quite a lot of Heroes on level 1 that I never touched because either I did not like their playstyle or they haven't been on Free Week yet.

I'm the exact opposite; I play everyone a bit (I usually QM my lowest rank hero when I have no quests active), and I've only got 4 heroes above 10 (Nazeebo at 15, Johanna at 13, Falstad at 12, and Rehgar at 11).  Everyone (minus Gall) is at least 75% though level 6.

The downside is my Hero League hero pool is shallow as hell.  I really only trust a handful of heroes right now, mainly tanks.  I can play any role OK, but I simply can't carry a mediocre team.  Maybe thats why I suck so hard at assassins.

Edited by gamerk2

All characters at least level 5, though a couple are greyed at the moment.

Abathur is lvl 26, Murky is lvl 15, and a few warriors above or near 10 along with Uther.

Edited by Morcalivan
updated

Pretty much a rank Newbie here (account level 232).    My understanding of Meta is from what I've read on Icy-Veins, not from practical experience.

My top is Raynor (25) followed by Hammer (17) and Valla (11).  Six are in the 6-9 range, 18 are at 5, and only six are unused.  The two-digit toons got that way because they were fun by the time they reached 5.  (My thanks to whoever posted the advice to defer judgement on a toon/playstyle until level 5.)

But the shifting Meta and the changes to matchmaking have pretty much moved my higher-level toons into the "How many defeats in a single play session can I take?" category versus the "Drop the difficulty setting one level  to see how many consecutive MVPs become boring?" category.  Right now there's no happy medium, but I suspect that's just a matter of time.