PatrickHenry

Biggest Level Differences

5 posts in this topic

Alright, who here plays one character more than every other?  I'd like to see the biggest levelling differences out there.  

Bonus points if you have only one character past level 2! 

On 09/11/2017 at 8:16 PM, PatrickHenry said:

Alright, who here plays one character more than every other?  I'd like to see the biggest levelling differences out there.  

Bonus points if you have only one character past level 2! 

My highest leveled Hero is Stukov, at level 88, followed by Auriel at level 67. Currently I'm working on Alexstrasza, currently at level 18.

Recently I've been leveling Diablo and Gul'dan, when I get tired of healing.

I have quite a lot of Heroes on level 1 that I never touched because either I did not like their playstyle or they haven't been on Free Week yet.

Most people on my friends list and myself have levels even out. The only exception is L0rinda, the Hearthstone guide writer, who has level 23 Nova as the highest level hero, and Uther at level 7 following (and total level of 69, meaning Nova is one third of his total level. What about yourself, @PatrickHenry?

Malfurion is my 'main' but i think he's only high fives, and all my other highest ones are stuck at five also.  

I'm an even leveller, more or less.  

I only have Cho'gall, Murky, Alex and TLV at 1, almost every other hero I got past level 5 (except Junkrat, which I'm currently working on) in order to better understand this game. Murky and TLV strangely have been out of rotation since quite a while, Alex is still fairly new and I haven't purchased her, and I never find any partners for Cho'gall. I have my faves but I believe playing only a few heroes gives you a skewed vision of the game, so I try to play every one for a good feel of it and I've found some pleasant surprises like Abathur. My most played ones are Varian at 18, Tyrael at 17 and Raynor at 15 (but he seems very out of meta now so I rarely play him nowadays).

I do have a friend who only plays mostly 4 heroes (Greymane at 25, Zul'jin at 22, Varian at 19 and Tyrande at 18) and she rarely plays any others... she has several of them at levels 2 or 3, barely touched em. She's at 393 and I'm 403 right now lol

Edited by Leadblast