FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
mailow23

About the rotation

So the guide clearly says that you should use Fel Rush if you are about to hit 2 stacks BUT since the damage is a lot lower than throw glaives damage shouldn't throw glaive be the go to filler spell at all time? I mean wasting stacks with that low damage multiplier shouldn't be of concern right? or is there something I'm missing? There isn't really an explanation to that so i am kinda confused

13 hours ago, mailow23 said:

So the guide clearly says that you should use Fel Rush if you are about to hit 2 stacks BUT since the damage is a lot lower than throw glaives damage shouldn't throw glaive be the go to filler spell at all time? I mean wasting stacks with that low damage multiplier shouldn't be of concern right? or is there something I'm missing? There isn't really an explanation to that so i am kinda confused

Fel Rush has an incredibly fast GCD trigger, it's around 1/4th of the normal GCD time, so it's basically not even equivalent to casting a spell. If you can reposition and turn fast enough, it's essentially a free cast.