FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Reapzz

ToS Set pieces

Hey, 

I have a question about the ToS set piece DPS. My armory : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/reapzz

So as you can see I currently own the Chest Set piece ( 915 ilvl ) and the legs ( 935 ilvl ) this gives me a 10% bonus increase on my Symbols of Death.

Before I got the Chest, I had a 925 Crit/Versatility Chest. I checked quickly on SimulationCraft just to be sure that it is a DPS increase but according to SimCraft the 925 Chest still gives me a higher total DPS. 

So I guess my question is, is this accurate ?

Thank you,

Reapzz

Edited by Reapzz

12 hours ago, Reapzz said:

So, I'm going to assume you have normal knowledge of SC and how it works. Assuming you didn't mess something up, yes, it's likely it is correct. Did you check it on multiple targets as well? 

If you think you did something wrong, use the SimCraft addon to export to RaidBots instead.

22 hours ago, Reapzz said:

Hey, 

I have a question about the ToS set piece DPS. My armory : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/reapzz

So as you can see I currently own the Chest Set piece ( 915 ilvl ) and the legs ( 935 ilvl ) this gives me a 10% bonus increase on my Symbols of Death.

Before I got the Chest, I had a 925 Crit/Versatility Chest. I checked quickly on SimulationCraft just to be sure that it is a DPS increase but according to SimCraft the 925 Chest still gives me a higher total DPS. 

Thank you,

Reapzz

I would be shocked it not using the 2 set was a DPS increase there, but it's possible. It's likely very close

Without the legendary shoulders, sims seem to value Crit much too highly, so that might play into it

• Like 1