FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
royybatty

Returning Player/UH DK Single Target Question

Hey everyone, Im starting to play Wow again after quite a few years off.  I was going through the UH rotation for single targets and it seems harder than I remember or maybe I was never playing right.  So my question is and putting this in laymans terms....

So step 4 says to cast FS so that FW debuffs up to 8 stacks on target, but recommends not use when there is 5 or more stacks.  Then cast Apocalypse when 6 stacks of FW are available. 

First question is...generally how many stacks of FW should I put on the target?  Second question is that Apocalypse and SS says they burst a FW...that means bursting one stack correct? 

Step 6 says to use SS or CS if I have a +3 FW on target...which I wouldnt because Apocalypse would wipe them out....so in turn it says to use FS again....question is...how many FS should I apply after using Apoc and should I then use SS or CS after stacking FW again or move onto step 7?  I know this is confusing...but just trying to figure all of this out...would really like to get this down and enjoy playing the game again.  Thanks

The rotation is simple really. After a quick check, it seems to me you should be most of the time at 4/5 stacks, going up and down with FS and SS.

When apoc is almost up or already up, try to get to 6 stacks as fast as possible (so dont use SS), to pop it at maximum efficiency.

PS : imo, the overuse of abbreviations that all look the same (CS, SS, FS) makes you question really hard to read.

• Thanks 1