Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Doubledog

Feral Current Brutal Slash vs. Savage Roar

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm currently sitting at 894 iLvL and just got the hands legendary as my first. I wanted to ask about the current Brutal Slash/Clarity/Incarn. vs Savage Roar/Bloodtalons/Jagged Wounds. I've been using a bleed heavy build, but as I begin moving into Mythic Dungeons and Normal Raids I've noticed AoE becoming more challenging and this has made me think about switching to Brutal Slash. 

I've geared towards Crit/Mastery as I was originally under the impression that Bloodtalons and bleeds were your best source of damage. Personally I really like the bleed/buff management aspect but with the new changes I don't know if it is worth the effort running blood talons and bleeds vs. a seemingly easier Brutal Slash build. 

Can anyone provide some just general comments on bleed heavy bloodtalons builds vs more direct damage Brutal Slash builds? I never really intend to reach top tier min/maxing everything. Here is my armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dalaran/doubledog

Any comments about Brutal Slash builds vs Savage Roar builds? I know Brutal Slash takes the edge in AoE, but to be honest I don't want to have to buy talent changes mid raid to min/max everything and therefore am looking for the better general purpose build. I am just starting to break into Mythic Dungeons and some Normal Raids. 

Thank you,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2017 at 10:39 PM, Doubledog said:

Any comments about Brutal Slash builds vs Savage Roar builds? I know Brutal Slash takes the edge in AoE, but to be honest I don't want to have to buy talent changes mid raid to min/max everything and therefore am looking for the better general purpose build. I am just starting to break into Mythic Dungeons and some Normal Raids. 

Your best bet with "general" builds would be an AoE focused one, since there's 6/9 bosses where you will be using BS, and only 3 where Savage Roar will be best. If you're going to take that and want to decide gearwise what to do, you'll follow a very similar gearing process, but with some Haste thrown in to help with managing it. 

Simming 3-target sustain will help with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...