Valks 2,407 Report post Posted November 17, 2017 I feel like I can sum up how this season has gone so far for me in 2 simple images. At about 900 Paragon, 23 primals so far (3 usable) and found these 2: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Arkpit 101 Report post Posted November 19, 2017 My first primal was was Scoundrel token with gain access to skills... >_> 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Valks 2,407 Report post Posted November 19, 2017 43 minutes ago, Arkpit said: My first primal was was Scoundrel token with gain access to skills... >_> USE THEM. ALL OF THEM. ALL THE SKILLS 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
PaasHaaS 81 Report post Posted November 20, 2017 6x bul-kathos weapons and 0x little rogue/slanderer is what my pic would look like ... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tri 139 Report post Posted November 22, 2017 i dunno if its just me but this season it seems elites ALWAYS have the barrier pro noun associated with them. It really hurts my grift time. I even had a buddy help me check last night 114/118 elites we found all had the bloody barriers >:( 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Valks 2,407 Report post Posted November 22, 2017 1 hour ago, Tri said: i dunno if its just me but this season it seems elites ALWAYS have the barrier pro noun associated with them. It really hurts my grift time. I even had a buddy help me check last night 114/118 elites we found all had the bloody barriers >:( Juggernaught is the one I always find. I HATE it. I always notice too late before I use my Land of the Dead and they just destroy me before my follower procs an Oculus. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites