FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Annosa

Sub rogue AOE help

On 11/19/2017 at 1:48 PM, Annosa said:

Would appreciate every help!

Carrn will likely help out more on the actual logs, but the legendary cloak is a huge bonus for AoE as Sub. Also, try to find a trinket like Umbral Moonglaives, one specifically for AoE fights.

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

Carrn will likely help out more on the actual logs, but the legendary cloak is a huge bonus for AoE as Sub. Also, try to find a trinket like Umbral Moonglaives, one specifically for AoE fights.

You and I both know that trinket doesn't exist. Neither do the shoulders from xavius. 

5 hours ago, Blainie said:

I actually have both and used it on the AoE fights hence I'm confused why I parse so low in my ilevel bracket on them. I don't have the shoulders tho.

Edited by Annosa

On 19/11/2017 at 1:48 PM, Annosa said:

Hey guys,

How do I aoe as sub correctly? This is my log from my HC run yesterday:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PjtmKVdpXB3hb6Zv#fight=1&type=summary

and I seem to under perform on the aoe-heavy bosses. I can't quite find the reason.

Would appreciate every help!

I'll look at Harj cause that seems to be your lowest percentile

21 hours ago, Annosa said:

I actually have both and used it on the AoE fights hence I'm confused why I parse so low in my ilevel bracket on them. I don't have the shoulders tho.

The shoulders are pretty great, and when cheesing with Glaives they make a huge difference.

The biggest thing that I can see is that you got absolutely nothing out of your Whetstone on Harjatan - only 1.7M damage. It hit Harj for 1.1M, and did 659k to Wavemender(s). Honestly, you'd have been better off with a Mastery stat stick, because at least that way you'd get extra Agi

As far as I know, on-use trinkets still share a 30s cooldown, so if you try and use both of them in 1 macro it won't work. 

Your damage modifiers work on Glaives too - the shoulders will ensure that they crit, for example, and I'm pretty sure that your % damage buffs like SoD and Nightstalker (I don't know if they snapshot damage from stealth like Rupture or other spells do) will work on them.

You missed out on a decent amount of Shuriken Storm casts as well - more CP and more stacked damage from the Combo on your Evis will be nice, not to mention the reduced cd on Dance which you could probably get another use out of 

All in all it's a combination of pretty small things, but the biggest deal I think is your trinket

• Like 1