FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deamonzaku

first alliance character

So here i am after a good 5 years of playing wow and now im giving thought to making a alliance side toon after being pro horde since i started playing. the trouble is i have no idea what race to play or an for class im thinking of playing one of the classes ive never touched before. monk, paladin, priest, or druid. which ever class i pick is going to be dps.

so im kinda hoping anyone with a alliance main to help me choose

Edited by Deamonzaku

On 11/20/2017 at 8:03 PM, Deamonzaku said:

So here i am after a good 5 years of playing wow and now im giving thought to making a alliance side toon after being pro horde since i started playing. the trouble is i have no idea what race to play or an for class im thinking of playing one of the classes ive never touched before. monk, paladin, priest, or druid. which ever class i pick is going to be dps.

so im kinda hoping anyone with a alliance main to help me choose

Is there a race's lore that interests you at all? That's how I always pick my race.

Remember that 70% of WoW endgame is a fashion show. Pick what looks cool! Fiddle around in addons like MogIt to make a decent looking race/class/transmog combo for one of the classes you fancy trying and go HAM.

There should exist a class trial, it's exactly what you should do if you have no idea what to play. Create a char, test it and if it feels good apply a lvl 100 boost or (what i recommend) create a lvl 1 char and lvl it up.

Like others have said, I play a race/class that looks the coolest. For the Alliance I like the Draenei female models, Dwarf male,  and both for Night Elf and the Worgen. I'm neither here nor there for the Gnomes. You do get a nice bonus for being Human, though. The Druid class is now officially my favorite class over the ones I've done and the Worgen Druid is my tops of all.

Pick one, have a great time with it and let us know what you decide on!