FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Banard

WTF?!? Again with this nonsense?

So...we are under the impression, unless further changes BM does not want 4 set bonus tier 21 now...and then i wake up and read:

Hunter : Serpentstalker Guise

• Beast Mastery
    • 4-piece bonus now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 1.5 seconds (was 2.0 seconds)

like...wtf......just wtf.  The bonus we didn't want in the first place...gets a nerf!?! 

Any one else confused?

Edited by Banard
  • Like 1

We're all confused man. The only way that would make any sense is if Aspect of the Wild got a huge buff at the same time, but fat chance that will happen.

Ian Hazzikostas admitted in a Q&A that keep using old tier is bad design. But it seems like the dev team doesn't care that much. Weak tier means unused tier, so we'll be stuck using the old one instead. So scaling goes out of the window.

I still expect more nerfs coming to old tier by the way, I just wasn't expecting a nerf to the weak new one.

Edited by Khallid
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2017 at 12:17 PM, Banard said:

Any one else confused?

I heard a blizz dev lost his raiding spot to a BM Hunter, so y'know. You deserved it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blainie said:

I heard a blizz dev lost his raiding spot to a BM Hunter, so y'know. You deserved it.

Haha, good one. Heard that too, new main topic on Reddit.

Edited by Dabria

On 22/11/2017 at 8:47 AM, Banard said:

So...we are under the impression, unless further changes BM does not want 4 set bonus tier 21 now...and then i wake up and read:

Hunter : Serpentstalker Guise

• Beast Mastery
    • 4-piece bonus now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 1.5 seconds (was 2.0 seconds)

like...wtf......just wtf.  The bonus we didn't want in the first place...gets a nerf!?! 

Any one else confused?

so..... 

Beast Mastery

• Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece – Kill Command now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
  • Convergence of Fates now causes the Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece set bonus to be reduced by 50%. Developers' notes: With this trinket and the 4-piece set, instead of receiving 2.5 seconds of reduction per Kill Command, you'll receive 1.25 seconds of cooldown reduction per Kill Command.

This is the why they nerfed it but seriously.....who was seeing high sims with this combo? 

And this is what .5 secs buff from the original?  Even with killer cobra & the leggo boots this still doesn't seem like its going to be good.  

2 hours ago, Banard said:

This is the why they nerfed it but seriously.....who was seeing high sims with this combo? 

From what I know, wearing Call of the Wild, CoF and the Tier 21 combined was never top build according to sims.

The only thing I can think of is that the devs don't like it when cooldown reductions allow you to line up your cooldowns neatly so you can just macro them together (I think I remember something along those lines being said somewhere), but that's just speculation. I have no information claiming that you would be able to use Aspect of the Wild on every Bestial Wrath or something like that.

2.5 seconds still seems weak to me though, so it probably won't change anything.