Arlan

Back, and in need of help

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hi and, first of all, thanks for your time. 

I´m back to WoW after around 3 years, and I´m feeling quite confused yet. My main is a Hunter. I left it during WoD as a BM. Now I´m back, still with WoD expansion, and I feel the class has changed a LOT. No traps, quite a different composition, etc. 

I´d like some help in order to set my talents and rotations. My intention atm, as lvl 100, is to finish questing Draenor (still quite a bit to do here) and then buy Legion and try to level up before the expansion comes. I like soloing (I guess BM should be my choice, but I´m here to hear your opinions!!) and I´ll try to avoid skipping content. I´m not in a hurry, just want to enjoy the whole lore-and-questing all the way up.

Thanks again for your help!!!!

17 minutes ago, Arlan said:

I´d like some help in order to set my talents and rotations.

The majority of what you are likely looking for is in our Beast Mastery guide. Although it's written for 110, it still has all the essentials you need to know while leveling up. If you're looking for something more simple to start with before reading the rest of the guide, the Easy Mode section is ideal:

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-mastery-hunter-pve-dps-easy-mode

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Hunter deck list guide.
    • By Doqq
      Main Skill Tempest RushElectric Field
      Sweeping wind Sweeping WindInner Storm To maintain spirit regen.
      Sweeping WindCyclone is also viable, but it doesnt give you any spirit regen.
      And More spirit regen... ( tempest rush takes 30 spirit every second so you really need it ) Mystic AllyAir Ally
      Defensive skills EpiphanyDesert Shroud + SerenityAscension to avoid molten explosion + other 1 shot mechanics while you are rushing away ^^ OFC Mantra Mantra of SalvationAgility 
      Passives.
      Fleet Footed Chant of Resonance Exalted Soul Harmony
      You get more movement speed, more spirit regen! and more def.
      And NOW to the gear...
      Sunwuko's Crown
      Sunwuko's Soul
      Sunwuko's Leggings
      Sunwuko's Paws
      Sunwuko's Shines
      5 Set, because we are using -1 set from the Ring of Royal Grandeur in the cube ofc.
      Shoulders.
      Mantle of Channeling, Good def and good attack boost.
      Wrists.
      Reaper's Wraps, Really good sustain of spirit with those globes.. must have imo. you could use Ancient Parthan Defenders OR Nemesis Bracers.
      Belt.
      The Witching Hour or Kyoshiro's Soul witching hour is more dmg.. kyoshiro is for lazy ppl :P
      Boots.
      Ice Climbers gives immunity to freez and other slows and hoolyyy are they annoying!
      Weapon!
      Balance must have. DMG skyrockets with this. Warstaff of General Quang is for speedruns you can use it if you want to or if you dont have Balance..
      Rings!
      Convention of Elements + Wyrdward
      Both are a must! Convention boosts lighting dmg so you can bursts those elites! and WYRDWARD is the key to this build, lighting dmg has a 35% chance to stun. Its important! Because we are using Cesar's Memento in the cube. Tempest Rush gets a huuuuuge dmg buff with this combo and tempest rush with the Electric Field rune stuns mobs really often so it  always procs.
      And ofc we are using Vengeful Wind for the last important piece in the cube. It buffs Sunwukos set bonus even more. up to 10x 1000% more Tempest Rush dmg. And 10x 1000% the decoy dmg, but thats not that important.
      LEGENDARY GEMS
      Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver Weird i know, but it heals you and thats really good.. you could use Wreath of Lightning to get that ms boost, i consider that a speedrunner gem.
      Bane of the Trapped Dmg DMG DMMMGGGGG
      Esoteric Alteration DEF DEF DEEEFFF !!
      And thats that, Let me know if you have any doubts about anything, questions... etc. etc.
      I have done GR70 with this and it was easy.
      This build cant do Big grs, i dont think.. but its fun and easy to play with^^
    • By SamySosah
      Hey guys, i'm coming to all my fellow shamans as a last resort, i don't seem to understand were I've gone wrong. I've been maining my Ele Shaman for several months now, and I've followed every instruction with guides. My stat priority is on point, my gear considerably good. (942) at the moment. I've tried every build with multiple bosses etc. My simulator show i should be nearing 2M dps on fights. Yet when i'm fighting i'm around 850k. I don't know if this is because of all the movements, but like i mentioned above I've tried Ice fury build for movement fights. When i'm practicing and testing rotations on dummy's my numbers seem, to be ok. Does anyone have tricks, tips, or pointers on what'll take to achieve the damage i need. I watch others with same builds, with less gear pulling great numbers. I know elemental isn't the best for Single Target, but my last fight on maiden i pulled 700k DPS :( !!!! As far as AOE, no problem there. Numbers are outstanding on trash etc. Thanks for taking the time to ready this. 
      Armour Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/foogus
      Goroth log link - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/w4HFNdmXMJLPfkrt/#fight=last
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By Tarnen
      According to Azortharion simulations, our best for Antorus will be Qapla/Soul+Dire Frenzy/OWTP , ¿what stats need this build? At this moment, we need Mastery/Haste for Dire Frenzy build and Critical/Haste for OWTP build: therefore, they are mutually exclusive, right?  Or at least I understand that.
      So, ¿what stats?