FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Antoran High Command

Guest omnomnim

There's a flaw in the strat. The mines do not persist "forever"; at least in Heroic.

Guest mrtiscomingforyou

You fail to mention that (at least in heroic) you have to explode the mines on their own (even without the general's pod). Otherwise, they all explode and wipe you. Pretty important.

You're completely wrong about the felshield emitters. You cast the ability on cooldown, not before each fusilade. That way you have enough shields for phase 3.

Guest Phaydre-Darrowmere

You do not have to deliberately clear the mines if you limit the area in which you drop mines and use the 3rd pod wisely, clearing the oldest mines first. They explode after 3 min 45 sec, and since the bosses rotate once per minute, you will be in the 3rd pod a full 45 seconds before the first set of mines explode, and remember that the mines are dropped only a couple at a time, so it's not like all of them will explode at once. That full minute in the pod should give you enough time to drop 10-11 Disruptor Beacons to clear almost all of the mines. Another tip is that since the Felshield dome reduces fire damage by 50%, while you are under the dome is a good time to clear any mines in your path.

I've passed on all the feedback above for Furty to take a look at. Thanks everyone!

On 12/29/2017 at 4:19 AM, Blainie said:

I've passed on all the feedback above for Furty to take a look at. Thanks everyone!

I'm a little disappointed. It's been almost a month, and still no updates. My raid was dying to this mechanic for several attempts last night, at something that was clearly wrong in the guide.

On 1/18/2018 at 6:43 PM, danbopes said:

I'm a little disappointed. It's been almost a month, and still no updates. My raid was dying to this mechanic for several attempts last night, at something that was clearly wrong in the guide.

I'll put it another note, I'm not sure why it wasn't updated - there should have been one applied, so it must have been overwritten with the old guide format. Sorry for the delay!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Staff
      Preach has uploaded a video of his trip to Blizzard HQ in Irvine, California. The video contains interviews with General Manager John Hight, Executive Producer Holly Longdale and Game Director Ion Hazzikostas.
      It is important to point out that Mike paid for the trip himself and it was not sponsored by Blizzard.
      Key Takeaways
      Preach is hopeful of Dragonflight and the "new Blizzard". Blizzard made many executive changes in the leadership for the better. Blizzard is focusing on fluid player feedback. They want to come up with new things for the game. They are referring to the current era as "Era 3". They discussed where World of Warcraft will be in 10 years from now. The team wants to focus on evergreen content that will be relevant beyond expansions. The video is 1 hour and 12 minutes long; you can watch it below.
    • By Stan
      Rextroy returns with a Paladin one-shot that eliminates opponents with a single button press.
      Background:
      This combo is quite tricky to figure out, but it works amazingly when it does! It is built around Recompense, a paladin talent that stores 50% of the damage that sacrifice redirected to you. Your next Judgment or Word of Glory then uses it up.
      It is capped at 30% of your maximum health, however before a hotfix during early November, this snapshotted, meaning that if you were able to have A LOT of health and stack up Recompense temporarily, it would stay at a high number once your health went back down again!
      So with this knowledge, we used one of the most powerful health increases in the game, the Tidal Surge buff from Throne of the Tides!
      This made our health go upwards of 700k, which would cap Recompense at 210k damage on your next Judgment... in case we were able to redirect 420k damage from sacrifice...
      This might seem impossible in a low-level dungeon, but an old item that used to screw me over actually helped us for once! The Precious Bloodthorn Loop
      This self-inflicted damage will scale with the 2000% damage boost from Neptulon, it also counts as redirected damage with sacrifice...
      This combo is by far one of my favorites, since it all works out so well, and the result is hilarious.
      Also, did you know... since recompense doesn't show up as a buff, it won't be cleared when entering an arena!? so Panic and I tried this out and managed to one-shot the enemy team within 0.5 seconds... quite hilarious
      (Keep in mind, this was only attempted in arena during off-season, since there aren't any gains to be had, otherwise, we would try it in a Wargame)
      You don't have to fear this happening to you, it already got fixed back in early November! Surprisingly I didn't even have time to report it before the fix, so Blizzard actually managed to figure this one out on their own, or it got reported by someone...
      I hope you all enjoyed it! Thanks for watching, and stay tuned for more
      Paladin One-Shot Combo Video
    • By Stan
      Players have discovered a new book in Uldaman which contains some interesting lore about the titans, Odyn, and the Black Empire.
      The item in question is Edicts of the Prime Designate, Volume 742, which can be looted from an object in the revamped Uldaman dungeon. The book contains 6 pages. If you do not wish to learn more about it, please do not continue reading this article...
      The book is written by Prime Designate Odyn and reveals that he is not to be trusted. Odyn calls mortals "aberrations" and wanted to eradicate them but didn't since they "may prove useful if properly controlled." The edict is primarily written for the Keepers and contains 3 "regulations" that "must be established when interacting with mortals."
      All historical records documenting the advancements of the Black Empire are to be purged. The age must be painted as one of chaos and misery. Attribute all works of wonder to the titans. Do not share knowledge of the First Ones. What exactly does Odyn not want us to know about the Black Empire? I feel the Titans have stolen something and caged the Old Gods, so we don't find out. You will find the whole transcript of the book below.
      Keepers,
      It has been brought to my attention that, as of late, many of you have become fascinated by the emergence of mortal beings. That is, creatures born of flesh rather than crafted of stone and steel like our loyal titan-forged.
      While my initial impulse was to eradicate these aberrations before they evolved further, I now believe they may prove useful if properly controlled.
      Yet even as we guide their development according to the edicts of the titans, we must always remember that mortal minds are destined to be small and incapable of complex understanding.
      Therefore, as your Prime Designate, I must establish a few minor--but necessary--regulations to govern your interactions with these nascent beings.
      First: All historical records documenting the advancements of the Black Empire are to be purged.
      Paint that age as one of chaos and misery, a pernicious blight that we keepers eradicated. With the Old Gods locked in confinement, there should be no evidence available to contradict our assertions.
      Surely if you care for these mortals, you would not wish to see them led astray into darkness.
      Second: Attribute all accomplishments and works of wonder to the titans alone.
      Despite the relentless arguments made by some of you, this is not a fallacy. After all, can anything truly be said to exist until it has been ordered? Or course not.
      Therefore, it is irrefutable that the titans are the source of all creation.
      Third: Do not share knowledge of the First Ones.
      Mortals could not conceive of the wonders that makers granted to the titans in Zereth Ordus. Thus, learning of the Progenitors would confuse them.
      It is enough that mortals know the titans brought Order to the cosmos, and that they are owed deference.
      While some among you would prefer to argue these points further, such debate can no longer be tolerated.
      I remind you that speak with the authority of the titans, and any further dissent may cause me to question whether you have succumbed to outside influences.
      Remember: Life is chaos. It must be controlled.
      Your leader,
      Prime Designate Odyn
      Image courtesy of GamingApokolips.

Source: Reddit
    • By Stan
      Content creator MrGM released four videos showcasing Renown rewards in the Dragonflight expansion for every major faction. Check them out!
      Dragonscale Expedition
      Maruuk Centaur
      Iskaara Tuskarr
      Valdrakken Accord
    • By Stan
      3D extraordinaire Fishbones06 is back with an interesting new mount concept.
      The mount's called Baba's Monster House and was originally posted on Reddit. What do you think about it? Let us know in the comments!

Source: Reddit