xulingaming 0 Report post Posted October 11, 2013 hello guys i am new and trying to decide my main character :) i am between rogue and mage how are they performing dps and pvp wise? mainly i am thinking to go for pve ofc :P wich1 is easier to go and maiby better ?and maiby some more advice i would be really thankful what would help me decide :)i am ok both mellee or caster. i know it takes time to learn both to be good :) just tought i ask more info from more experienced players :) apologize my english. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Elro 47 Report post Posted October 11, 2013 I would say that mages are easier to play better, but it all depends on how you like the playstyle. I have a fondness for casters, and I've been playing a mage as my main for a long time. I would advise playing both for awhile, get a feel for them, and decide which one to finish leveling from there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
xulingaming 0 Report post Posted October 12, 2013 some more advice ? :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Samhain66 0 Report post Posted October 12, 2013 Learn to type. Oh. You mean for which class to play. Hmmm. I'd reccomend doing both. Having more than one 90 is a great way to experience content differently. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Guest WeeWilly Report post Posted October 22, 2013 (edited) honestly, why worry about what's a "main" and "not a main, an Alt". Make them both and play them - see the differences and then make your decision. Have you thought of a hunter or even a shammy? I treat all of my characters (toons) as mains and gear each one up and play each one. Right now, I am playing a mage, and she made lvl 53 last night. I also played one of my 90's for an hour or so. When I get tired of playing a hunter (I have 3), I go rogue for a bit (I have 2), then back to the mage, then as a druid (1 of those). Good luck in figuring out the class you like (I have at least 1 of each though on different servers) Take care, Wee Willy the begone PS - as far as your English, don't worry, it's ok. :D Edited October 22, 2013 by WeeWilly Share this post Link to post Share on other sites