FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Billybaddass

Dire Frenzy build stats

What stats are optimal for BM Dire Frenzy? I can have my crit in the 20's% and mastery in the 90's%, crit 30's and mastery 80's or crit 40's and mastery 70's depending on what gear I wear.

On 11/26/2017 at 6:23 AM, Billybaddass said:

What stats are optimal for BM Dire Frenzy? I can have my crit in the 20's% and mastery in the 90's%, crit 30's and mastery 80's or crit 40's and mastery 70's depending on what gear I wear.

You have to use raidbots.com or antoher sim to determine what will be best for YOU. There is no cookie cutter answer. You have completely left out Haste too which is important. The ratio of stats is what is important. If one stat gets too high over the ideal balance, it will start to lose importance (weight) and the lower stats will gain importance until the ratios are back at ideal. If memory serves me correct, you want high mastery and haste with crit being an afterthought almost. 

23 minutes ago, Billybaddass said:

thanks

Keep in mind you should use the SimC addon on RaidBots to get your Crucible data as well. It'll impact weights very slightly.