FORUMS
Stan

Mythic Keystone Dungeon Rewards: Dec 5

32556-patch-73-antorus-zone-preview-part

Antorus, the Burning Throne raid opens tomorrow and the ceiling of Mythic Keystone runs will go up to 15 the week of December 5, when the Mythic difficulty of Antorus becomes available. If you complete a M+ 10-15 this week, that effort will be reflected in your weekly chest on December 5.

With M+ not being capped at +10, the max item level of rewards is also increasing. Complete a M+15 run this week in order to receive a piece of ilvl 960 loot in next week's cache. No changes to difficulty are currently planned. Titanforging will be capped at item level 985 and the max ilvl reward from the weekly chest should be 960 (40 below Legendary item level).

Keystone Level Loot (Item Level) Weekly Order Hall Cache Loot (Item Level)
2 890 905
3 890 910
4 895 915
5 900 920
6 905 920
7 905 925
8 910 925
9 910 930
10 915 935
11 *new* 920 940
12 *new* 925 945
13 *new* 930 950
14 *new* 935 955
15 *new* 940 960

(Source 1 // Source 2)

• Like 2

So we need to farm non-set gears from M+ like before, awesome! Can't wait to get 985 in the first 3 weeks just like before with 955 cap, muhahaha.

1 hour ago, Hypersonic said:

So we need to farm non-set gears from M+ like before, awesome! Can't wait to get 985 in the first 3 weeks just like before with 955 cap, muhahaha.

image.thumb.png.5f94c9d4d0595e9ae4e2fac877936014.png

tenor.gif

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Alas it is wrong for the in dungeon loot, have done 2 dungeons and base was 915 at +15 :( I'm guessing the increase is when Antorus Mythic goes live? Will edit again next week if correct.

Edited by Bobbis

9 hours ago, Bobbis said:

Alas it is wrong for the in dungeon loot, have done 2 dungeons and base was 915 at +15 :( I'm guessing the increase is when Antorus Mythic goes live? Will edit again next week if correct.

On 28/11/2017 at 1:02 AM, Stan said:

Antorus, the Burning Throne raid opens tomorrow and the ceiling of Mythic Keystone runs will go up to 15 the week of December 5, when the Mythic difficulty of Antorus becomes available.

It explains it in the first sentence of the article.

Edited by Deasto

Hi All

I'm new to this site but I follow you from time for your precious hints and guides.

I have a question about the mythic+ weekly chest scaling item level you proposed on this post.

Today (EU) I opened my weekly chest and the week before I finished with only a +13 mythic completed.

In the chest I found a ilvl 950 relic with description "Mythic 13 Titanforged".

Based on the table above, how is it possible that I received a "Titanforged" item with ilvl950 if the base ilvl for a +13 is 950 ?

I also did a screenshot to assure I was not sleeping yet :)

Thanks for any hint about it.

Screenshot.jpeg

I answer to myself because I think I understand what's happening.

I just saw that every drop from the weekly chest is always titanforged, so this is the explanation :)

Thanks anyway.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      Blizzard have now clarified the datamined AOE target cap, explaining why they're implementing the change. Some abilities will have a limit on how many targets they can affect, and some will still affect all targets, but will have damage falloff after a specific number of targets is hit.
      AOE Changes (source)
      We’ve definitely heard a lot of feedback from players that bursting down larger and larger pulls has become an overly dominant tactic in much of the game. This is particularly evident in questing and dungeons, which has made it difficult for many classes to find a clear role.
      While there are a number of variables contributing to this trend, high burst area of effect (AOE) damage against an unlimited number of targets has made it increasingly possible for players to take down large groups of enemies without the players ever facing a proportionate level of danger. In Shadowlands, we’re looking at changes that would broaden the field of tactical options, and in the process, more clearly differentiate the strengths of classes in a variety of AOE situations.
      For example, we’d like to see Outlaw Rogues or Fury Warriors excel in situations with 4 to 5 targets in close proximity to each other, while ranged casters like Frost Mages or Affliction Warlocks perform better in sustained damage against groups of 5 or more targets. To accomplish this, we need to revisit the maximum number of targets that many abilities can hit (also known as the ability’s “target cap”), and adjust them accordingly. In situations where a target cap doesn’t make sense, we’re adding a new kind of damage falloff that causes the damage done to each target to be reduced gradually as the number of targets increases.
      Most players who are used to fighting 3 to 5 enemies at a time will notice very little difference with this approach. On the other hand, players who are accustomed to pulling 10-20 enemies at a time will experience longer, more threatening engagements. Sustained AOE damage may become an equally viable option in that situation, but both approaches will put significantly more pressure on the group to survive.
      Latest Shadowlands News
      Quest Interface Improvements Coming in Shadowlands Shadowlands Development Update Notes: April 9th Death Knights and Demon Hunters Start at Level 8 in Shadowlands Allied Races No Longer Require Grinding Reputation to Exalted Controller Support Strings in WoW Shadowlands Alpha Client Found Shadowlands 9.0.1 Build 33978 A New Leveling Experience in Shadowlands Hunter Stable Size Increased in Shadowlands Shadowlands Class Changes All Covenant Class Abilities Shadowlands Developer Update PvP Vendors Return in Shadowlands
    • By Stan
      You will unlock your 60% mount at level 10 and flying at level 25 in Shadowlands.
      Shadowlands comes with a level squish and all characters that currently have level 120 will be scaled down to level 50 once the expansion pre-patch goes live. With that in mind, Blizzard made adjustments to levels required to unlock mounts and flying.
      New characters will unlock their first mount when they finish Exile's Reach. 150% flying is available at level 25.
      Apprentice Riding (60% Ground Speed)
      Requires: Level 10 Costs: 95 Silver Journeyman Riding (100% Ground Speed)
      Requires: Level 17 Costs: 47 Gold 50 Silver Expert Riding (150% Flying)
      Requires: Level 25 Costs: 237 Gold 50 Silver Artisan Riding (280% Flying)
      Requires: Level 27 Costs: 4,750 Gold Master Riding (310% Flying)
      Requires: Level 30 Costs: 4,750 Gold
      Latest Shadowlands News
      Quest Interface Improvements Coming in Shadowlands Shadowlands Development Update Notes: April 9th Death Knights and Demon Hunters Start at Level 8 in Shadowlands Allied Races No Longer Require Grinding Reputation to Exalted Controller Support Strings in WoW Shadowlands Alpha Client Found Shadowlands 9.0.1 Build 33978 A New Leveling Experience in Shadowlands Hunter Stable Size Increased in Shadowlands Shadowlands Class Changes All Covenant Class Abilities Shadowlands Developer Update PvP Vendors Return in Shadowlands
    • By Stan
      With Shadowlands Alpha now live, we've noticed various improvements to the quest interface. There's now a visual 3D indicator that displays how far you are away from quest objectives in real time and it is easier to distinguish main quests from side quests.

Quest objectives are now marked on the map with shield-shaped icons instead of round circles.

Here's a preview of the 3D indicator which displays the current distance from your quest objective. It's now easier to identify if an objective is above or below you.

Here's a short description of the new feature taken from the developer update.
      (Source)
      We have been making improvements to our quest interface, with an eye toward better distinguishing major quests that are required to advance the narrative from optional side quests that tell more localized stories. Our work-in-progress 3D indicator of tracked quest objective locations will be available to use, which aims to reduce the need to bring up the map when navigating the world and help more clearly identify when an objective is above or below you. We’re also rolling out a system that allows players to set a personal waypoint on the map as well as share that pin in chat channels, so that you should no longer need an add-on to convey exactly where Rustfeather just spawned. Latest Shadowlands News
      Shadowlands Development Update Notes: April 9th Death Knights and Demon Hunters Start at Level 8 in Shadowlands Allied Races No Longer Require Grinding Reputation to Exalted Controller Support Strings in WoW Shadowlands Alpha Client Found Shadowlands 9.0.1 Build 33978 A New Leveling Experience in Shadowlands Hunter Stable Size Increased in Shadowlands Shadowlands Class Changes All Covenant Class Abilities Shadowlands Developer Update PvP Vendors Return in Shadowlands
    • By Starym
      There's an update to the new Shadowlands starting experience post, as only Allied Races will be starting at the level 10 mentioned in the post, while non-Allied Race Death Knights and Demon Hunters will have their own extra 2 level intro before that, starting at level 8!
      Allied Race, DK and DH Starting Levels
      We’ve made a slight update regarding the starting levels for Allied races, Death Knights and Demon Hunters as follows:
      “Players with Allied race characters will begin at level 10. Non-Allied race Death Knights, and Demon Hunters will automatically begin at level 8 and play through their own starting experience before moving on around level 10.”
      Latest Shadowlands News
      Shadowlands Development Update Notes: April 9th Allied Races No Longer Require Grinding Reputation to Exalted Controller Support Strings in WoW Shadowlands Alpha Client Found Shadowlands 9.0.1 Build 33978 A New Leveling Experience in Shadowlands Hunter Stable Size Increased in Shadowlands Shadowlands Class Changes All Covenant Class Abilities Shadowlands Developer Update PvP Vendors Return in Shadowlands
    • By Starym
      The gates of the Shadowlands Alpha have opened and there are quite a number of people streaming right now, so we thought we'd spotlight some of them. First off we have Sloot, who has the distinction of hosting an interview with game Director Ion Hazzikostas on his stream soon:

Then there's Method's 24/7 channel, doing a similar thing to their Race to World first event, with raider Cayna and caster Falcone commentating over various Method streams:

Sticking withe the top raiders, we have current World First guild master Max from Complexity Limit and Method's own GM streaming as well:

Then we have some of the most popular personalities, with Toweliee and Preach:

There's plenty more to see, of course, so if these aren't enough, head on over to the Twitch WoW directory and pick your favorite!

Latest Shadowlands News
      Shadowlands Development Update Notes: April 9th Allied Races No Longer Require Grinding Reputation to Exalted Controller Support Strings in WoW Shadowlands Alpha Client Found Shadowlands 9.0.1 Build 33978 A New Leveling Experience in Shadowlands Hunter Stable Size Increased in Shadowlands Shadowlands Class Changes All Covenant Class Abilities Shadowlands Developer Update PvP Vendors Return in Shadowlands