FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Leturoa

BM hunter pets

Basically I am new to beast mastery and wondering what cool pets there are to get. I have the red porcupine from MOP and I also have the kurken. I was wondering if there are any others with cool abilities or something like that a moor experienced player would recommend getting?

• Confused 1

The Corehound pets give you Ancient Hysteria which is the same as Hero except cd is 6minutes and doesn't reset if wipe on boss and the next attempt happens before 6 minute cd expires.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Banard said:

http://www.wow-petopia.com/ 

for pet information but don't ask anything about how to play a hunter there.  It is one of the worst site for that kind of information but nothing beats it for pet info!

ahhh thank you this was exactly what I was looking for.

2 hours ago, Billybaddass said:

The Corehound pets give you Ancient Hysteria which is the same as Hero except cd is 6minutes and doesn't reset if wipe on boss and the next attempt happens before 6 minute cd expires.

That is what the kurken is :) its the white one from the Draenai starting area

On 11/28/2017 at 3:18 PM, Leturoa said:

That is what the kurken is :) its the white one from the Draenai starting area

Yikes - looks like an experiment on a worgen and a corehound gone wrong

Quillens give you a battle rez. I have both a quillen and a core hound ready to go always. Otherwise, mechanical chicken because they're small and aren't in your way when you're trying to click on something lol.

• Confused 1

If you don't have flying in Broken Isles yet, you will benefit from having pets with you that allow water walking and slow fall to better get  you around.  Water Strider and Rylak.  Make both specced tenacity to run your dailies/PvE questing.  Carry a ferocity-specced pet for groups/dungeons, and if it is a crane or quillen you can also rez.  Or +haste with core hound or nether ray.  Or carry both and switch as needed.  Leaves a slot available for taming a new pet, or for carrying around your favorite spirit beast or what have you to show off.

• Like 1