FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kelisan

Help with artifact quest

My browser isnt liking your link so i cant see. 

If you mean to get the artifact weapon to start with then you get the option to pick one each 2 levels you go up until you have all 3.

Hope that helped and was relevant :) 

Hallo. 

I can't see the link either, try to upload a new. 

If she has obtained SP weapon there should be no problem there. But if she has the quest for the holy artifact weapon and haven't picked that up yet, and are somewhere in the middle of the holy artifact questline she needs to finish that first. So make sure she has done any quest in the holy weapon. 

Else I have no idea what is going on, it might be a bug. And if you are getting stumped and tried everything even checked for any other weapon questline. I would go make a ticket or try to get in contact with a GM via live support. 

Good luck, hope it helps. 

Haha, had the feeling in my stomach. A lot of people make that mistake, but I must give her.. your quest log can go from empty to full on 30 min. 

Hope she finds it funny, and good luck in the future. 

If there is any other problem, you can contact us here on this thread or me via PM.

Have a great day and may the light be with you. Happy Christmas. 

This is an issue I had with my disc priest.

When I went to do the quest I couldn't enter the nexus vault getting a message along the lines of "Freshly boosted characters can't enter legacy raids for 24 hours"

Since a lot of artifacts questlines take place inside legacy raids this annoyed me to no end, but maybe just try again after a bit of time has past.

Edited by Jaxill