FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
malec321

Is my DPS at the right amount?

Without legendaries and I assume you don't have a lot of traits, it's fairly good DPS. 

But the character looks rather new, and to get good take practice, which takes a lot of time. 

Maybe get 910+ item level and then link some logs next time, then we can help a lot more and better.

Good luck and cya around :) 

Thanks for getting back! Yeah it is pretty new, have a main DH and this is my alt. Just getting comfortable with the rotation, but I was able to pull up to about 750k now on average through mythic keystones, and about 900k on a single target boss. I have some more traits and iLVL @ 889 now so hopefully I can average 1M+ once I get above the 900 iLVL range. Still trying to get a darn legendary lol, not having as much luck as I did on my DH.

20 hours ago, Dabria said:

Without legendaries and I assume you don't have a lot of traits, it's fairly good DPS. 

But the character looks rather new, and to get good take practice, which takes a lot of time. 

Maybe get 910+ item level and then link some logs next time, then we can help a lot more and better.

Good luck and cya around :) 

It sounds really amazing, and I am crossing my fingers for your legendary. The only thing I can say it work, the more work you put into it the better. Your ilvl and everything + that DPS, sounds promising. 

Any other question I can help you with?

On 11/30/2017 at 5:34 PM, malec321 said:

Thanks for getting back! Yeah it is pretty new, have a main DH and this is my alt. Just getting comfortable with the rotation, but I was able to pull up to about 750k now on average through mythic keystones, and about 900k on a single target boss. I have some more traits and iLVL @ 889 now so hopefully I can average 1M+ once I get above the 900 iLVL range. Still trying to get a darn legendary lol, not having as much luck as I did on my DH.

I'd strongly suggest posting a log. I'd like to look at your DPS figures, just because with 900K ending on a single target boss, you're about 150K higher than what you are currently simming at. 

If 900K is your peak, then something is wrong with your burst rotation.

You can find out how here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/help/start/

Don't forget to enable Advanced Combat Logging.