Leadblast

Escape from Braxis II is actually hard

6 posts in this topic

This Brawl is much harder than before lol. This time, we Warrior users cannot carry your useless Jaina, Kel'thuzad or Kael'thas.

it took me like 12 tries to finally find a team of random people who understood that

We succeeded with the following team:

- Greymane

- Lucio

- Artanis

- Thrall

- Varian (me)

Even then, it was extremely hard, and 2 of us died in the fight with the final boss.

Edited by Leadblast

Enemy damage is much higher, enemy heroes have talents added to their ultimates (i.e. Butcher's LttS is multi-target, Tychus will call nukes).

One hero I really recommend for this mode is Gul'dan. Self-sustaining and does loads of AOE damage.

I would say Gul'dan being a mage kind of sucks in the long run anyways. Sure he has self-sustain, but he still has to be healed constantly anyway. The Stimpack pickups do nothing for him, etc etc.

I'd say Xul can carry this map thanks to his trait, as all non-heroic entities will turn into skeletons, which soak A LOT of damage.

I did this one in a 3rd attempt having Xul, Sonya, Ragnaros, Lucio, and Zarya; it's important to have durable heroes that do not rely too heavily on mana and can survive the Butcher's silence; it also helps if you have tools to soak or otherwise mitigate massive damage with, and Zarya's/Lucio's shields as well as Xul's skeletons really help with that.