FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ravenshaun

wondering.....bm gear

Any thoughts on not using tier? T19 is going to be to low, T20 was really not the great and T21 is well.........nearly pointless. Was wonder if anyone else was just considering to collect the best stat gear and forget the tier?

BM this tier for now is mostly just hang on to 4pc T20, especially if you had mythic, and aim for T21 2pc - I myself am going for T21 legs and shoulders.

• Like 1

According to most sims you should aim for t21 2pc + t20 4pc. for highest stat potential you should probably aim to go hands+legs from t21 and other pieces from t20, but ofc you should take into account the ilvl of your own pieces aswell.

It all depends on how much titanforge you have on the old tier. My Tier 19 2-piece consistently sims higher than any two pieces of my Tier 20 or Tier 21 (which I don't have yet). But my tier 19 is ilvl 910 on average, and my tier 20 is only 924 ilvl on average, so I didn't get good ilvl out of T20. It wouldn't be the same if my T20 was 940 or if my T19 was 890.

As far as stats go, wearing the best 4 pieces of a tier will always be better than using individual pieces with good stats, even if the bonus is somewhat lackluster. For Tier 21 the chest is the only one that has horrendous stats if I remember correctly, but you can get 4 pieces without getting versatility on any of them, which is good enough.