FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
bangorme

T16 Set Bonus and WeakAuras

Anyone figured out how to get WeakAuras to handle the T16 Set Bonus procs?  I need the two set bonus.  If I had the name of the proc I could probably figure it out.

Thanks, I was able to set this up with the names you provided.  I'm just getting back into WOW, but I seem to remember internal cooldowns being able to be used in WeakAuras.  But after researching online, it seems that these have been eliminated as fixed periods, and looking at Zag's postings, it appears that he has estimated the average time between procs, which isn't really a fixed cooldown (and doesn't seem to make sense to track in WeakAuras).  Are the rest of you tracking it?

Some trinkets in Tier 16 (like the Purified Bindings of Immerseus) still have internal cooldowns that can be tracked. Other trinkets, like those from Tier 15 and Kardris Toxic Totem and Black Blood of Y'shaarj) are random procs per minute (RPPM) trinkets. These have no internal cooldown, but are balanced around an average number of procs per minute. In this case, as it's impossible to accurately track, it's generally not worth it. 

It is helpful to track when they DO proc.  It is less helpful to track when they MIGHT proc.  Some people are using some sort of add-on that tracks the proc multiplier of the RPPM stuff...seems completely irrelevant to me as you'd only be able to know when it absolutely would proc when it has reached its max duration without a proc.