FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zankus

Balance Tier Antorus

After today's nerf to Tier-20 (ToS) the balance druid still goes 4 - T20  and 2 - T21 or we will now take the 4 pieces from T21?

Thank you! 

6 hours ago, Zankus said:

After today's nerf to Tier-20 (ToS) the balance druid still goes 4 - T20  and 2 - T21 or we will now take the 4 pieces from T21?

Thank you! 

I looked around and no one had simmed or made any "article" about it.

I asked a Mythic raider of ours, who lucky enough plays Balance and not Feral. But he told me that he runs Helm and Shoulders T20 if he is lucky and gets either shoulders or helm... or both + another piece so he can get 4 set bonus from Antorus, he would replace the T20 to T21. 

If the Item level + T21 set bonus piece is higher then T20 you should change it, for now, thats what we conclude. I will return when I Know more.

- Good luck, hope it helps! If you have further questions or this makes no sense. Just reply to this thread or send me a message via PM. 

You very welcome :)

Yes T20 will be better but at some point when you can replace it with high ilvl gear or T21, it would be a lot stronger.

as i said last time, do you have a question or anything at all... submit it here or via PM. If I know for sure, at some point what to do, I can return to you.

- Good luck and Merry Christmas! 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2017 at 1:32 PM, Zankus said:

Thank you! 

Difference between T20-2/T21-4 and T20-4/T21-2 is so incredibly small that titanforging is going to completely screw it. If you take T20 @ 930, T21 @ 960, then T20-2/T21-4 > T20-4/T21-2.

If you WF/TF T20 to an average of 937+, and your average T21 is at 960 still, then T20-4/T21-2 beats it, assuming ST. 

Realistically, you need to sim this. It's insanely close on the gear comparisons. A tier difference will push you to a completely different build. (Mythic T20 will beat Heroic T21, for example, with a standard profile, but then might lose with your character)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By darkganj
      Hello everyone! When i downloaded the recent shadowlands expansion, i noticed that my macros no longer worked =0. This is not a single target DPS  macro, this is a Help / Harm selective macro So i did some digging to find out what was goin on, An example of this would be : /cast [help] Innervate ; [harm] Entangling Roots ; Innervate.  This macro utilizes one button for a dual purpose. if i am targeted on friend i innervate them while if i and targeting a opponent it would root them in place. This structure is now broken but has also made things easier in most cases, After doing some digging i discovered some new macros and the new format. Some examples of the new way to write this would be :
       #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]innervate
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Entangling Roots
      #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]Regrowth
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Wrath
      #showtooltip
      /cast [harm,nodead][@target,harm,nodead]Moonfire
      /cast [help,nodead][@target,help,nodead]Rejuvenation
      #showtooltip
      /cast [help,nodead][help,nodead]Wild Growth
      /cast [harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Entangling Roots
      This is what they call a fall through macro, If the first line of code is not available because of a cooldown or if the Help or Harm selection, it will fall through to the next line of code. This works especially well for balance druids, shaman, and hybrid healing classes that use a ton of buttons. You can cut the amount of keys you need press in half which saves space and prevents accidentally pressings the wrong button. I like to pair my spells by the time it takes to cast, Instant casts with instant casts. They also introduces a mouse over macro for heals and rebuffs which is really good for world PVP. One of the better macros iv'e seen is a mouse over Rebirth : 
       #showtooltip Rebirth
      /cast [@mouseover,help]Rebirth;Rebirth
      #showtooltip Remove Corruption
      /cast [target=mouseover,help,nodead][target=target] Remove Corruption

If you are going to try and make your own macro, you should keep in mind
      1: The Global Cool Down or GCD which is the time it takes between 2 casts and
      2: Not all of your spells and trinkets share a GCD, so you are able to cast 2 or 3 spells at the exact same time as long as it doesn't share a GCD.
      I hope this helps! 

• By Decimous
      Hey all, I am the Guild Leader for the guild Fever, progression focus raid guild on Stormrage(US) Alliance Side. We are also part of a multi-game community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, with all levels of skill of play. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks, regardless of level of skill. For those who just want an awesome community to play WoW with, or maybe are interested in raiding we have an environment for that as well. Our main core raid days are Wednesday/Friday 9pm to 12pm EST. We were 11/11 normal ABT and looking to fill our ranks for normal/heroic raiding. In need of active players wanting to raid and progress heroics. Accepting all skilled players and casual players as well. If a guild like this sounds awesome to you, we would love to hear from you. We also play D3, OW, SC2, PUBG, and other titles, so even when the raid is over and your character is maxed on weekly activities you can always find someone to chill and play games with. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! This is something we can discuss after you raid with us if you prefer. Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add myself Decimous#1562 on Bnet or Decimous#4606 on Discord.
      -Decimous
    • By Flaric
      Legion/BfA Goals: Cutting Edge, Mythic clearing team. Presently 10/11M in our first 10 raid nights.

About Centurion:
      - We are a new team under the <Eternal Kingdom> umbrella formed out of members from multiple guilds with 9/11M to 11/11M Antorus experience and extensive raid experience in prior tiers, often at the Cutting Edge level. We bring a roster of people with considerable experience focused on building a meritocracy where everyone helps others to improve and play their best. Constructive, calm criticism is the modus operandi to help everyone to be their best. We will focus on having a team that kills bosses alongside healthy dose of fun and comedy while also realizing that real life happens and we will never ask you to sacrifice real life priorities for the team. Centurion has now stepped into Mythic and has cleared 10/11M as a new team in our first 10 days of raiding and is now pushing for a Mythic Argus kill. Please see below for information on applying!

NEEDS:

DPS: 1-2
      •Looking for strong ranged with preference to strong Affliction, Mage, Hunter, and Shadow Priest players, however we will consider any ranged with good parses and mechanics.

Times:

SCHEDULE:
      - Monday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic)
      - Wednesday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic)
      - Friday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic)

Loot:
      Loot council.

Apply:
      Fill out an application for Centurion at: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=394

Copy the BBcode from the template into a new post in the [C] Open Applications forum.

- Flaric#1979 (Discord Flaric#3140) - Team Lead
      - leela#1946 (Discord Aquanthe#9838) - Recruitment

About Eternal Kingdom:

- Active social guild with tons of guild events such as Mythic TOV, Nighthold and Tomb along with casual, alt-friendly fun runs such as Heroic Antorus planned every week, in addition to other fun yearly events such as a charity streaming event for Toys for Tots. We currently host 12 Mythic teams and 4 Heroic teams ranging from hardcore to casual. A large, multi-team community based on the Proudmoore server on Alliance, formed in 2013 with hundreds of friendly and helpful people. We always are looking to grow and attract those of a similar mindset. To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/
    • By Khaeli
      Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925
      Team Ascension (6/11M) is a two day a week Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.
      Class Needs:
      Shadow Priest
      Resto Shaman with strong DPS OS
      DPS Warrior
      Raid Schedule:
      Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM
      About our Team
      Most of us are 40 hours per week working adults or full-time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00 PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments.
      About our Community
      Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves on having a positive, all-inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
    • Guest lorileonard20
      By Guest lorileonard20
      Who are we?
      Intergalactic was founded by three friends who became increasingly frustrated with how some guilds operated and treated members. We’ve watched guild masters either get mad and G-kick the whole guild, GM’s never logging in and no one even talking to each other. We’ve been there and it sucks. We wanted not only to have a fun place to hang out with your friends and experience content, but to progress through Raiding. Our roster is a blend of Heroic raiders from other expansions, as well as new and returning players.

Our Goal
      First and foremost, we are here to have fun. We are currently progressing through Heroic HABT (7/11), with the patience and understanding that it may take some time to get there. What we’re looking for from our Heroic Raiders is the willingness to understand that and have fun in the process. We run our Heroic Raids on Monday and Tuesdays at 7pm server. We may run additional content, depending on everyone’s availability. We do run M+ keys, transmog/gear and achievement runs when possible. We use Discord for not only chat, but for communication in raids. A mic is not required, as long as you are able to hear the calls.

Our Family
      We are an understanding group of members who recognize that life’s priorities take precedent. Not able to attend every event? Work schedule changes? Kids have events you need to attend? We get it. We do try to be as inclusive and understanding as possible to our members. The only thing that we do ask of our members is to have fun, while being respectful of each other. We do have a Code of Conduct that we follow and we ask our new members to try to follow those rules. The short of it …. “Be excellent to each other and be respectful to other members.”

What are we Looking for?
      We are specifically looking for players to join our Raid groups, understanding that we are not going to one-shot bosses, but are going to have fun as we progress. We do welcome social/casual players, as well.

Who to Contact:

GM - Vêl
      Officers - Galvenis/Brawntotem or Nanamï