5 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
Hello!! This is Starby from Velocity on Sargeras[A]. We're an established guild, that does mythic raiding in the morning/daytime. We're looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players. If you're a mythic raider looking for a fresh start with BFA, and are interested in morning/daytime raiding -- check out Velocity!
The goal of Velocity is , of course, to take down mythic bosses and to also have fun in the process. We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you.
Our main roster is composed of veteran players. Some of us have been playing together for a little over a year, while others are new friends. We have a solid core for our dream team – we’re simply looking for a few more to round us out!
[A] <Velocity> 10/11M, 11/11H – (5/9M 7/10M 7/7M)
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs
Melee – DH, Rogue, Warrior, Enhance Sham
Tank – Monk, Bear
Ranged – Ele Shammy, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter
Healers - Resto Sham, Mistweaver, Paladin -- flex preferred
**** Offspecs are a huge plus!!
Some Mythic raiding experienced is preferred. With BFA, we're seeing a lot of players returning after a long hiatus. Any experience raiding old content is a plus. Going forward were giving everyone a chance, old and current players alike, to start over and prove themselves.
We're dedicated and ambitious players, so commitment to our raid times is necessary. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders have to communicate in the event of tardiness or absences. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!
Three weeks. After an agreed upon start date, 9 consecutive days demonstrating attendance and play.
What you can Expect from us:
Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week.
What we expect from you:
Players who can survive and react to mechanics. While also maintaining performance at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor.
If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Go ahead and apply online, leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. You could also go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras!
To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. 😃
Legion/BfA Goals: Cutting Edge, Mythic clearing team. Presently 10/11M in our first 10 raid nights.
- We are a new team under the <Eternal Kingdom> umbrella formed out of members from multiple guilds with 9/11M to 11/11M Antorus experience and extensive raid experience in prior tiers, often at the Cutting Edge level. We bring a roster of people with considerable experience focused on building a meritocracy where everyone helps others to improve and play their best. Constructive, calm criticism is the modus operandi to help everyone to be their best. We will focus on having a team that kills bosses alongside healthy dose of fun and comedy while also realizing that real life happens and we will never ask you to sacrifice real life priorities for the team. Centurion has now stepped into Mythic and has cleared 10/11M as a new team in our first 10 days of raiding and is now pushing for a Mythic Argus kill. Please see below for information on applying!
•Looking for strong ranged with preference to strong Affliction, Mage, Hunter, and Shadow Priest players, however we will consider any ranged with good parses and mechanics.
- Monday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic)
- Wednesday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic)
- Friday: 5:30-9 PST / 8:30-12 EST (Mythic)
Fill out an application for Centurion at: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=394
Copy the BBcode from the template into a new post in the [C] Open Applications forum.
- Flaric#1979 (Discord Flaric#3140) - Team Lead
- leela#1946 (Discord Aquanthe#9838) - Recruitment
About Eternal Kingdom:
- Active social guild with tons of guild events such as Mythic TOV, Nighthold and Tomb along with casual, alt-friendly fun runs such as Heroic Antorus planned every week, in addition to other fun yearly events such as a charity streaming event for Toys for Tots. We currently host 12 Mythic teams and 4 Heroic teams ranging from hardcore to casual. A large, multi-team community based on the Proudmoore server on Alliance, formed in 2013 with hundreds of friendly and helpful people. We always are looking to grow and attract those of a similar mindset. To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/
Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925
Team Ascension (6/11M) is a two day a week Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.
Resto Shaman with strong DPS OS
Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM
About our Team
Most of us are 40 hours per week working adults or full-time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00 PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments.
About our Community
Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves on having a positive, all-inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
Who are we?
Intergalactic was founded by three friends who became increasingly frustrated with how some guilds operated and treated members. We’ve watched guild masters either get mad and G-kick the whole guild, GM’s never logging in and no one even talking to each other. We’ve been there and it sucks. We wanted not only to have a fun place to hang out with your friends and experience content, but to progress through Raiding. Our roster is a blend of Heroic raiders from other expansions, as well as new and returning players.
First and foremost, we are here to have fun. We are currently progressing through Heroic HABT (7/11), with the patience and understanding that it may take some time to get there. What we’re looking for from our Heroic Raiders is the willingness to understand that and have fun in the process. We run our Heroic Raids on Monday and Tuesdays at 7pm server. We may run additional content, depending on everyone’s availability. We do run M+ keys, transmog/gear and achievement runs when possible. We use Discord for not only chat, but for communication in raids. A mic is not required, as long as you are able to hear the calls.
We are an understanding group of members who recognize that life’s priorities take precedent. Not able to attend every event? Work schedule changes? Kids have events you need to attend? We get it. We do try to be as inclusive and understanding as possible to our members. The only thing that we do ask of our members is to have fun, while being respectful of each other. We do have a Code of Conduct that we follow and we ask our new members to try to follow those rules. The short of it …. “Be excellent to each other and be respectful to other members.”
What are we Looking for?
We are specifically looking for players to join our Raid groups, understanding that we are not going to one-shot bosses, but are going to have fun as we progress. We do welcome social/casual players, as well.
Who to Contact:
GM - Vêl
Officers - Galvenis/Brawntotem or Nanamï
Hi guys, first of all im new here, secound. Im so lost...
I've been searching though the web now, and i cant find anywhere that says about how to unlock this quest? My art' lvl is 70, and havnt got the quest yet. Also, i finished the achivement: Loremaster of legion
Any tips? :)