Zankus

Balance Tier Antorus

5 posts in this topic

After today's nerf to Tier-20 (ToS) the balance druid still goes 4 - T20  and 2 - T21 or we will now take the 4 pieces from T21?

Thank you! 

6 hours ago, Zankus said:

After today's nerf to Tier-20 (ToS) the balance druid still goes 4 - T20  and 2 - T21 or we will now take the 4 pieces from T21?

Thank you! 

I looked around and no one had simmed or made any "article" about it.

I asked a Mythic raider of ours, who lucky enough plays Balance and not Feral. But he told me that he runs Helm and Shoulders T20 if he is lucky and gets either shoulders or helm... or both + another piece so he can get 4 set bonus from Antorus, he would replace the T20 to T21. 

If the Item level + T21 set bonus piece is higher then T20 you should change it, for now, thats what we conclude. I will return when I Know more.

- Good luck, hope it helps! If you have further questions or this makes no sense. Just reply to this thread or send me a message via PM. 

You very welcome :)

Yes T20 will be better but at some point when you can replace it with high ilvl gear or T21, it would be a lot stronger.

as i said last time, do you have a question or anything at all... submit it here or via PM. If I know for sure, at some point what to do, I can return to you.

- Good luck and Merry Christmas! 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2017 at 1:32 PM, Zankus said:

Thank you! 

Difference between T20-2/T21-4 and T20-4/T21-2 is so incredibly small that titanforging is going to completely screw it. If you take T20 @ 930, T21 @ 960, then T20-2/T21-4 > T20-4/T21-2.

If you WF/TF T20 to an average of 937+, and your average T21 is at 960 still, then T20-4/T21-2 beats it, assuming ST. 

Realistically, you need to sim this. It's insanely close on the gear comparisons. A tier difference will push you to a completely different build. (Mythic T20 will beat Heroic T21, for example, with a standard profile, but then might lose with your character)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alleraz
      I heard that with the new 4 set Shattering Strikes would be better than Runic Attunement but after simming my self its around 15-20K lower. I was wondering does simming take into account that the 4 set applies Razorice? If not then that'll make sense as to why SS is doing worse than RA. I dont have the 4 set yet I was just simming myself with it to see if SS was actually better with the 4 set.
    • By Cent77
      About us 
      Dwimm or Dude where is my mana was created in October 2017 and is a Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild, which raids 3 days pr week. (We are a few members from our previous guild "Subjects"). The purpose was to make a community of players, who wanted to have fun while playing but also to make a Raiding team that would get some were.
      Our Goal:
      - Full Mythic & Heroic clear of current content with the focus on getting (Cutting Edge).
      - Build a strong team of players who wants to put the effort to progress as a team.
      - We want active, dedicated and skilled players.
      - Have a good atmosphere in the guild & Discord.
      - To have a laugh while online.
      We are seeking the following classes (Raiding):
      Mage
      Hunter
      --
      Demon Hunter
      Or any exceptional players!
      What we expect of you:
      - You are a teamplayer that puts the guilds best interests before your own.
      - Reading/Watching Tactics of the fights before Raid.
      - Being prepared for each fights.
      - Having Food, Potions, Pots ready for each fight.
      - High raid attendance.
      - Be able to take criticism.
      - Good class knowledge.
      - Independent class research for every tier.
      - Have Patience while we fight.
      - Able to have a laugh and bring spicy memes.
      What we can offer you:
      - Dedicated leading team.
      - Players with the same mindset as you.
      - An active guild who are always up for a laugh (especially swapblasting the GM)
      - Raiders who are passionate about focusing clearing current content.
      - A fun relaxed environment.
      - We are currently using RClootcouncil for a fair looting system.
      - Discord server as voice communication program as well as a place to hang out outside of raids with your fellow guild members and friends
      - A website with different options to explore.
      - Guild repairs during raids.
      How do i pass trial?
      - You will be trial for 2 weeks.
      Officers & Raid leader will then decide your fate.
      Check our progress :
      (6/11) Normal Antorius (3/9) Mythic ToS
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Dude+where+is+my+mana
      Raids Times:
      (Realm Time)
      Wednesday : 20:00 - 23:00.
      Friday : 20:00 - 23:00.
      Sunday : 20:00 - 23:00.
      Unlike many other guilds however, we wont be looking to closely at the written application, more on the Discord interview. This is something we do differently and we believe it sets us apart in being able to find the right people behind the in-game characters.

For any questions add Mrhappybunny#2324 or TheMoose#2428 [btag]
      Or you can simply apply at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdMld3b7RQ
      Thanks for reading!
    • By Flitt
      Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925
      Team Ascension (5/9M) is a Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus
      Class Needs:
      Mage Marksman or Beastmaster Hunter Rogue Elemental Shaman  
      Raid Schedule:
      Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM
      About our Team
      Most of us are 40 hour per week working adults or full time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments.
      About our Community
      Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 12 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
    • By fox436
      Dry Rub is a small 10+ guild on the Daggerspine (U.S./CST) server that is looking to expand our numbers for Antorus and beyond! We are all set to hit the next raid immediately and are looking for some extra players to join us in our Heroic progression. Currently we have H ToS on farm status with the odd hiccup on H KJ due to roster size and variations. We are not elitists, we do not spam meters or force requirements on players. Someone has to be on the bottom of the damage and there's nothing wrong with that. As long as you can perform the mechanics within a boss fight, are a decent learner and have the initiative to go the extra mile when needed, then you are welcome to join our guild! This recruitment is a long-term plan for beyond Antorus and throughout the Battle For Azeroth.

We do not do applications- this is a video game and that is a stupid requirement. We will talk to you briefly, feel you out, see what it is you are looking for and if you are interested and think you will be a positive addition to our ranks then go ahead and send me a private message either on here or in-game.

Currently our interests in recruits are:
      1x Replacement Tank (Demon Hunter, Monk, preferred)  
      1x Auxillary/primary healer (we have enough heals for our group but to expand we will need a third healer (Shaman/Druid preferred)  
      3x DPS- We have a decent roster of ranged and melee currently. We are in need of Warriors, Rogues (not Outlaw, you know why) SV Hunters (if are good at it, GL), Feral/Moonkin Druids, Windwalker Monks, Demonology Warlocks and Shadow Priests.
      This is our current interest for recruits currently. These classes and specs will be looked at with preference but we don't want you to think that we will not consider you just because your spec may overlap with our current roster. We are accepting all classes and specs (almost) and that will not change until our roster has increased to require re-balancing. We have a dedicated Guild Master and Officer crew who will be working with you to improve your game and improve your understanding of things. If you are a good listener and can follow directions well then you will work out great with us, regardless of your DPS (within reason, please be at least 700k+ on a dummy). The one exception to this we have is that No Protection Paladins are being considered currently.

Our raid times are Friday and Saturday, 10pm-1am CST and our current schedule is a full clear of H ToS to KJ on Friday and if it spills over, finish it up on Saturday. Our clears up to H KJ take roughly an hour to an hour and a half max and KJ takes up the rest of the time as we work with new players and their understanding of handling certain mechanics. We not not going to turn away players who may not be the highest damage or happen to make the odd mistake (we all do, and we all have "those fights"). We want open minded players who have something to contribute besides their ability!

Our loot system is Personal. We do not believe in any Loot Council, they do not fit the atmosphere and climate we bring to our raids and we want our players to be responsible for their own loot. The only thing we ask is if you receive something you know is not an upgrade and someone else could benefit from, throw it in the raid chat and allow a /roll for it. If you are unsure of it we will explain to you the benefits of the item and whether or not you will actually gain from it.

The Addons we will be requiring to raid are DBM (obviously), Pawn, Weak Auras (just that you use it, no specific requirement outside what you know you need to be tracking), and a clean UI that allows you to raid optimally. If you do not use these addons currently or do not understand how to use them efficiently, we are more than happy to help you figure them out!

Our current raid team (Guild) consists of:

1x Blood Death Knight (MT)
      1x Blood Death Knight/ Guardian Druid (OT)

1x Holy Paladin (MH)
      1x Discipline Priest (OH)

1x Beast Mastery Hunter
      1x Havoc Demon Hunter
      1x Frost Mage
      1x Assassination Rogue
      1x Affliction Warlock
      If you have any questions or just want to hang out sometime shoot me a message on here or in-game - Fox#1587 or Moon#1672.
    • By Chainlink12
      Associated with the <Validus Knights> of Feathermoon (a guild almost as old as World of Warcraft), we are an independent raid being built from the ground up. The creators and leaders of this raid are two players who have been raiding in WoW since the early days of the Burning Crusade. We are a friendly and fun group of people who seek to develop a solid raid team that will progress through Antorus, The Burning Throne and well into the next expansion pack. We are currently seeking 1 experienced tank, at least 2 healers, and both melee and ranged dps.
      THIS IS AN EAST COAST RAID. We will be running our raid on TUESDAY and FRIDAY nights at 6PM to 9PM Eastern time (That is 3PM to 6PM for Feathermoon's server time)
      Important notes:
      We will be focusing on Heroic Tomb of Sargeras to start with. Those who are already members of the raid are experienced with all encounters. This is not a guild raid, but we have abundant resources. Joining a guild will not be required (however, it is an option if you are interested). There are performance expectations for all roles, but these will not be unreasonable. Knowledge of your class is expected. Preparation for boss encounters is expected. Item level is not as important to us as performance and the ability to work effectively within a team environment. We are willing to support you if you are willing to apply equal effort. If you are interested in joining our team, please post here. If you are on the Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade server, you may contact Keyblade or Bubskii directly in-game.
      Thank you very much.