Zankus

Balance Tier Antorus

5 posts in this topic

After today's nerf to Tier-20 (ToS) the balance druid still goes 4 - T20  and 2 - T21 or we will now take the 4 pieces from T21?

Thank you! 

6 hours ago, Zankus said:

After today's nerf to Tier-20 (ToS) the balance druid still goes 4 - T20  and 2 - T21 or we will now take the 4 pieces from T21?

Thank you! 

I looked around and no one had simmed or made any "article" about it.

I asked a Mythic raider of ours, who lucky enough plays Balance and not Feral. But he told me that he runs Helm and Shoulders T20 if he is lucky and gets either shoulders or helm... or both + another piece so he can get 4 set bonus from Antorus, he would replace the T20 to T21. 

If the Item level + T21 set bonus piece is higher then T20 you should change it, for now, thats what we conclude. I will return when I Know more.

- Good luck, hope it helps! If you have further questions or this makes no sense. Just reply to this thread or send me a message via PM. 

You very welcome :)

Yes T20 will be better but at some point when you can replace it with high ilvl gear or T21, it would be a lot stronger.

as i said last time, do you have a question or anything at all... submit it here or via PM. If I know for sure, at some point what to do, I can return to you.

- Good luck and Merry Christmas! 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2017 at 1:32 PM, Zankus said:

Thank you! 

Difference between T20-2/T21-4 and T20-4/T21-2 is so incredibly small that titanforging is going to completely screw it. If you take T20 @ 930, T21 @ 960, then T20-2/T21-4 > T20-4/T21-2.

If you WF/TF T20 to an average of 937+, and your average T21 is at 960 still, then T20-4/T21-2 beats it, assuming ST. 

Realistically, you need to sim this. It's insanely close on the gear comparisons. A tier difference will push you to a completely different build. (Mythic T20 will beat Heroic T21, for example, with a standard profile, but then might lose with your character)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Khaeli
      Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925

Team Ascension (3/11M) is a two day a week Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus.

Class Needs:
      Mistweaver/Windwalker Monk (must be proficient in both specs)
      DPS Warrior

Raid Schedule:
      Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM

About our Team
      Most of us are 40 hour per week working adults or full time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments.

About our Community
      Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 15 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
    • By Decimous
      Hey all, I am an Officer for the guild Fever, progression focus raid guild on Stormrage(US) Alliance Side. We are also part of a multi-game community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, with all levels of skill of play. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks, regardless of level of skill. For those who just want an awesome community to play WoW with, or maybe are interested in raiding we have an environment for that as well. Our main core raid days are Wednesday/Friday 9pm to 12pm EST. We are 11/11normal ABT and looking to fill our ranks for normal/heroic raiding. In need of one more healer and some more dps, ranged and melee are welcome. Accepting all skilled players and casual players as well. If a guild like this sounds awesome to you, we would love to hear from you. We also play D3, OW, SC2, PUBG, and other titles, so even when the raid is over and your character is maxed on weekly activities you can always find someone to chill and play games with. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! This is something we can discuss after you raid with us if you prefer. Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add myself Decimous#1562 on Bnet or Decimous#4606 on Discord. You can also contact our Guild Leader Aisper at  Aisper#1260 on Bnet or Aipser#0990 on Discord. See you on Azeroth! 
      -Decimous
    • By Falsurian
      Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew the best tier combination currently for survival hunter. Are we supposed to be running full 4-set from Antorus and keeping 2-set from Tomb, vice versa, etc. I took a little break from the game for a month, and didn't want to have the same problem coming back I did with ToS.
    • By Doomedknight
      Player Seeking Cross Realm Group for mythic + and Normal Antorus Groups,
      Availability is 6am to 7pm EST tues to friday  7am to 7pm saturday and all day sunday/monday
      not looking to xfer realms, have discord and always studying fights to become better

Doomedknight#1125 if interested
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      8/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192