Caldyrvan

Today's Patch notes, tiny surprise

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Mostly nothing unexpected in the patch notes except for this:

New repeating daily quest – Spelunker: Defeat 5 Dungeon Run encounters. Reward: 1 Classic card pack

Nothing major but still a nice addition and it slightly increases the chance of getting a more valuable daily quest.

(side note: I hate it that they change how they word things or word it badly "... repeating daily quest", what's the purpose of this word?)

Edited by Caldyrvan
  • Like 1

As far as I know, the quest will be completable three times, will take up a daily quest slot, and will reward you with a pack each time it is completed, similar to MSG launch quests. They mentioned it in a post on the official HS blog - "We’re also adding three sequential one-time Dungeon Run quests*, and each one awards one Kobolds & Catacombs card pack, for a total of three more card packs." (source).

This is something different.

Yes, there will pop a quest for dungeon runs that will award one pack. Then a 2nd quest and then 3rd quest will pop up in your log for a total of 3 K&C cards packs.

What I mean it's simply a new daily quest they added: Defeat 5 Dungeon bosses. Reward 1 Classic Card pack.

Source

Edited by Caldyrvan
  • Like 1