FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Patch 7.3.2 Hotfixes: December 6th

34677-patch-732-hotfixes-december-5th.jp

The second batch of hotfixes in as many days, this time around they're pretty minor, focusing on bug fixes for DH's Nemesis, set bonuses for Resto Druids and Arms Warriors, as well as Warlock PvP changes.

Blizzard LogoDecember 6 (source)

Classes

• Demon Hunter
    • Havoc
      • Fixed an issue where Nemesis was applying at half duration against some creatures.
  • Druid
    • Restoration
      • The Bearmantle Battlegear 2-piece set bonus healing effect Dreamer now correctly interacts with Flourish and the Essence of G'Hanir.
  • Warrior
    • Arms
      • The Juggernaut Battlegear 2-piece set bonus now properly activates if the Artifact ability Warbringer applies Colossus Smash to any targets.

Player versus Player

• Warlock
    • Grimoire of Service summons can no longer be cast while silenced.
    • Demonology
      • Call Felhunter is now in the Shadow school (was incorrectly in Physical school).

Previous patch 7.3.2 hotfixes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      The Restless Cabal truly is restless as we get our second hotfix pass on the encounter in as many days. The rest of the hotfixes are a short list, as you'll be seeing Mindthief's Eldritch Clasp cooldown buff a lot less and Vol'dun regained a whole lot of Alpacas!
      April 18 (source)
      Dungeons and Raids
      Crucible of Storms The Restless Cabal Fixed a bug that prevented players from dispelling Promises of Power on Normal difficulty. Fixed an issue where players were unable to leave the room after defeating The Restless Cabal. Items
      The Phantom Pain cooldown from Mindthief's Eldritch Clasp no longer displays by default in the user interface. Quests
      Lost Alpacas have returned to the deserts of Vol'dun for players to wrangle in “Alpacas Gone Wild ” and “They Have Alpacas Here ”. Previous hotfixes.
    • By Starym
      Vision of Perfection was one of the Essences announced for the new Heart of Azeroth system coming in 8.2, and it's been causing a bit of a stir because of how powerful it currently is on the PTR. Today we got an official comment on the matter, emphasizing that these early stages of the PTR are usually not well tuned and further clarifying exactly why this Essence is so powerful and offering some possible solutions.
      The Essence's minor power simply reduces the cooldown by a certain %, increases Versatility and heals you when the cooldown is activated, but the issue at hand is with the major one. The Essence's major power makes your spells and abilities get a chance to trigger your major spec cooldown ability (like Recklessness ) at a reduced effectiveness. The problem came with certain accompanying effects that trigger alongside the cooldown (like Azerite Powers, talents etc.) and the fact that they triggered at full power. The currently planed solution is to also reduce the effectiveness of those abilities to the same degree as the main cooldown, but that solution also has some exceptions.
      Vision of Perfection (source)
      Thank you for all of the feedback on Vision of Perfection—it’s an idea we’re also very excited about. As always, the first iteration of new abilities on a PTR have tuning that is somewhat preliminary. That’s especially true for this ability, due to the complexity of the effect and the large number of interactions it has. Our goal is to make it an interesting choice among the other available Essences, while preserving the concept of it. For this and the other Essences, there will be ongoing tuning updates in the coming weeks.
      On the specific issue of interactions between Vision of Perfection and other effects that trigger from or buff your cooldowns: part of what makes this Essence exciting is the opportunity to explore things like that. At the same time, if they occur at full value every time Vision procs, that may be far too much.
      Our initial plan is that, as a standard approach, the added effects or bonuses should be reduced in value, in the same way that the cooldown itself is reduced in duration. For example, if Recklessness is proccing at 40% effectiveness, Reckless Abandon should also provide 40% of its normal Rage value. There are some cases where this doesn’t work because there’s no way to “scale down” an effect—Summon Infernal will either stun or not stun when it lands. We’ll have to handle those cases individually.
      You’ll see adjustments to this (and likely some other items) in a future build of the PTR.
      For more information about Essences and the new Heart of Azeroth system coming in 8.2 in general, check out our preview.
    • By Stan
      Jump aboard the hype train! Blizzard's CDN has been updated with WoW Classic Beta (Patch 1.13.2 Build 30073). While we're still waiting for the official confirmation, now would be a good time to update and check your Beta Profile settings for a chance to receive an invitation.
      Blizzard (Source)
      How do I sign up for WoW Classic Beta? There is currently no public Beta version of WoW Classic. For a chance at being selected if a Beta becomes available, make sure Warcraft is checked on the Beta Profile settings in Blizzard account management.

If you are selected to participate in a Beta test, you'll receive an email with information on how to install the client and provide feedback.
      Placeholder for tweet 1118635774352809984
    • By Starym
      Crucible of Storms Mythic opens next week and the next World First race comes along with it. Despite the fact this raid is a whole lot smaller than Battle of Dazar'alor, the only relevant part for the top raiders competing for WF is its difficulty. Considering Blizzard have stated that Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void is supposed to be as difficult as Lady Jaina Proudmoore, and the first 8 bosses of Dazar'alor all died less than two days after the raid's release, we might actually have a serious race on our hands once again!
      Unless the raid gets cleared in a few days, Method and Limit will be going at it once more, battling it out for the top honors, and this time around we're getting an additional treat! Limit have just announced that they will be streaming their progress through the Crucible of Storms live!
      Limit will also be raising funds for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital during the raid:
      While Method still haven't announced any specific plans for Crucible, they will definitely be streaming again, which means we'll be able to watch both sides of the race! The last two raid races were incredibly close, with Method coming out on top both times, but we've never been able to check in on Limit's progress as it happened, so we could get the full picture. This means Crucible of Storms will be a really amazing experience for the race, just as long as those two bosses survive for a while.

Recently, one of Method's raiders, Cayna, spoke about the one day/16 hour advantage NA guilds have over the EU side of things, delving into the advantages and disadvantages of the situation, as well as going over some solutions. It's a very relevant discussion, with the potential short duration of the upcoming race, and you can check out that video here.

As usual, we'll be covering the race in our daily summaries, as well as posting any breaking news as it happens, so here's hoping this raid proves to be a worthy challenge for the top players and is an exciting one for those of us watching!
      The two-boss raid will be live-streamed by the two top guilds.
    • By Stan
      Here's a look at new achievements, broadcast text, global strings, scenarios, and scenario steps added in the first build of Patch 8.2 This article contains spoilers.
      Highlights
      Spoiler Alert
      Class changes for this build have been posted by Blizzard a couple of days ago.
      chievements
      Mecha-Done - Complete the Mechagon achievements listed below. Reward: Keys to the Model W How to Train Your Direhorn - Complete the following quests to raise your direhorn from hatchling to mount at Warbeast Kraal in Zuldazar. Essential Empowerment <Hidden> Completed all 8.2 Heart - Essence quest chains. Go Ahead, Make My Daisy - "Defeat the Machinist's Garden in Operation: Mechagon without being struck by ""Hidden"" Flame Cannon, Self-Trimming Hedges, Discom-BOMB-ulator, or Roaring Flame on Mythic Difficulty." Trove Tracker - Locate all of the Arcane Chests and Glowing Arcane Trunks in Nazjatar.,Trove Tracker. 8.2 BfA - PATCH Quest Launch - 8.2 BfA - PATCH Quest Launch. The Mechagonian Threat - Complete the Mechagon storyline. Junkyard Tinkmaster - Complete the Mechagon achievements listed below.,Junkyard Tinkmaster Outside Influences - Complete all quest from the visitors in Mechagon. Rustbolt Rebellion - Earn Exalted Status with the Rustbolt Resistance. The Ankoan - Earn Revered Status with the Ankoan. The Unshackled - Earn Revered Status with the Unshackled. For Nazjatar! - Win the Battle for Nazjatar. Tour of Duty: Nazjatar - Earn 1000 honor in Nazjatar while in War Mode. Tour of Duty: Mechagon - Earn 1000 honor in Mechagon while in War Mode. PH - Nazjatar Raid Transmog - Collect an armor set from The Eternal Palace The Heart Forge - Unlock the Heart Forge in the repaired Chamber of Heart. How to Ptrain Your Pterrordax - Help Kua'fon earn his wings by completing the following quest. Crestfall - Achieve victory in an expedition to Crestfall on any difficulty. Heroic: Crestfall - Achieve victory in an expedition to Crestfall on Heroic difficulty or higher. Mythic: Crestfall - Achieve victory in an expedition to Crestfall on Mythic difficulty. Crestfallen - Achieve victory in an expedition to Crestfall in PvP. Snowblossom Village - Achieve victory in an expedition to Snowblossom Village on any difficulty.,Snowblossom Village. Heroic: Snowblossom Village - Achieve victory in an expedition to Snowblossom Village on Heroic difficulty or higher. Mythic: Snowblossom Village - Achieve victory in an expedition to Snowblossom Village on Mythic difficulty. Snowblossom Scrapper - Achieve victory in an expedition to Snowblossom Village in PvP. PH - BfA PvP Season 3 Transmog - Collect any armor set from Battle for Azeroth PvP Season 3. Achievement Category
      Ashran Broadcast Text
      There's also some broadcast text for Queen Azshara and Nazjatar.
      Perfect! Good Job! Keep Trying! What are you waiting for? We have the enemy in our sights! Fire! "Ah, good. Our guests have arrived." Behold the wonders of Nazjatar. The finest sight your eyes will ever behold... and the last. "Please, do stay. Explore all the comforts my kingdom has to offer." "Queen Azshara, more landwalkers approach." They seek the tidestone... but I will not leave it unguarded as they so foolishly did. "At once, my queen! "I must say, that was a delightfully dramatic entrance." "$n, you made it! I wasn't sure you would after Fenn told me of your task. What have you found?" "You are bound to the Tidestone's might, Zharessa. Use it to wash away this unsightly incursion." "A most devious arcane puzzle will lock my prized possessions, so that I may return one day and claim them. Now, to deal with all of this water flooding my chamber..." "I have sealed the chamber, nonetheless this is quite alarming. I shall finish locking these chests and then enact a most brilliant escape that I simply have not thought of yet." "I must say, you naga take orders well. These weapons are among the most powerful I have ever created." You again? I should have known. Workers! Deal with this intruder. Nothing halts production! "This won't end well for you, I'm afraid." "Only the most brilliant, like myself, will be able to complete my intricate puzzles. This one I have fashioned after the ley lines that cross our world." "Ah, another puzzle complete. Let us see the thieves take my possessions now. What in the world is going on outside? It sounds like... the ocean?" $n! Adaru told me of your task. What were you able to find? Blademaster Okani has offered to aid us. Let's ensure the ankoans have whatever they require. "I will lead our allies back to safety. Be cautious, $n. The naga won't relinquish their weapons easily." "I'll lead our allies back to safety, but use caution, $n. Our enemies won't part with their weapons willingly." "An arcane lock will protect this chest as well. They key, of course, is to never cross the ley lines." "Another of my possessions, secured for the ages. One day, I will return for you." "Yet, what if another of my genius should happen upon this cache? Ha! I made myself laugh. Another of my brilliance... how droll." "Another ley lock secured. Even with the water entering my abode, to use my mind in such a fashion... I astound myself." "The most difficult lock, for the most delicate prize. Try your mind against this, looter." "The whispers from the deep call to me, but I have been hearing whispers for far longer than this. My things are all that matter to me now!" I've got him free! Stay close. I'll get us out. You face far greater forces than you know., This is your last warning! I can still offer you mercy. Leave now and I will call off the assault. Azshara! AZSHARA! You cannot leave me here to die! We had a deal! "Contain yourself, human. Show faith in your queen." It's safe to assume that the naga are keeping a stockpile of these weapons somewhere nearby. "If we can locate their cache, then we can strip them of their arsenal and arm our own forces." It's safe to assume that the naga have a store of these weapons somewhere. "If we're able to locate the cache, we can take the weapons ourselves and arm our allies." Oculeth has been working on a way to detect even trace amounts of azerite. Let's ensure that he has whatever he needs to complete the task. You! Get away from that! Incompatible presence detected! Unworthy subjects will be neutralized. Uh oh. That can't be good. Skaggit! Get that thing under control! "Hang on, I've got an idea!" Gimme that gnome! "Hey, Brighteyes! Over here!" "Phew! Looks like you handled that situation, boss!" Good thing we kept one around. Now we've got a lead on the next location!, Hah! This has gotta pay off! Unworthy?! I hand-picked these tinkologists myself! They're the best and the brightest! Th-This can't be right! It's malfunctioning! ,Amazing! The expedition has been saved by the Tinkmaster's technological expertise. Most perplexing... I couldn't find a failsafe protocol. "Thank you, Gila!" "And now, with the coordinates in hand, our next stop is Mechagon!" "Ah, looks like an intruder activated my arcane trap! You poor fool, you simply had no chance against my genius." Annihilated. "Obtaining the tidestone must be our top priority, but we cannot press further into Azshara's realm without first knowing what we're up against." Azerite Powers
      You can customize your own trinket in Patch 8.2 and Blizzard seems to be experimenting with an Azerite Power that increases the effectiveness of punchards within the trinket!
      Person-Computer Interface (Passive) Increases the effectiveness of Red Punchcards and Yelow Punchcards in your equipped Pocket-Sized Computation Device by 50%. Clockwork Heart (Passive) Once per minute while in combat, gain 1 Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, and Versatility for 12 sec. Heart Stamina Unlock (Passive) Stamina increased by 3% Heart Stamina Unlock 2 (Passive) Stamina increased by 3%. Heart Stamina Unlock 3 (Passive) Stamina increased by 3%. Heart Stamina Unlock 4 (Passive) Stamina increased by 3%. Heart of Azeroth Slot Unlock (Instant) Dungeon Encounter
      These include Operation: Mechagon dungeon bosses and the Eternal Palace raid encounters.
      Tussle Tonks K.U.-J.0 Machinist's Garden King Mechagon Eel Trogg King Hunter-Killer Sludge Boss Herald of N'zoth Abyssal Commander Sivara Queen Azshara The Hatchery Priscilla Ashvane Rage of Azshara Naga Council Junker Gang Factions
      Unshackled (Paragon) - "Oppressed by the Naga, these refugees have banded together to rise up and seize their freedom." Hunter Akana - Hunter Akana is an experienced hunter with excellent survival skills. Farseer Ori - Farseer Ori is a wise and formidable shaman with the power to command the elements. Bladesman Inowari - Bladesman Inowari is a veteran warrior who commands the respect of the Ankoan people. Poen Gillbrack (Horde Faction 1) Neri Sharpfin (Horde Faction 2) Vim Brineheart (Horde Faction 3) Rustbolt Resistance - The Rustbolt Resistance holds the line against King Mechagon and his evil plans. Rustbolt Resistance (Paragon) - The Rustbolt Resistance holds the line against King Mechagon and his evil plans. Hermit Crabs Hivemother Drone Queen Honey Bee Ankoan  - "An ancient species of deep sea warriors, the Ankoan traverse the deepest and most dangerous parts of the ocean." Ankoan (Paragon) - "An ancient species of deep sea warriors, the Ankoan traverse the deepest and most dangerous parts of the ocean." Global Strings
      SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_388,Your target is not hungry. CLUB_FINDER_MULTIPLE_ROLES,Multiple Classes/Roles CLUB_FINDER_COMMUNITY_TYPE,Community ERR_AZERITE_ESSENCE_SELECTION_FAILED_ESSENCE_NOT_UNLOCKED,%s has not been unlocked yet. ERR_AZERITE_ESSENCE_SELECTION_FAILED_CANT_REMOVE_ESSENCE,You can't change that essence while %s is on cooldown. ERR_AZERITE_ESSENCE_SELECTION_FAILED_CONDITION_FAILED,You do not meet the requirements activate this essence. ERR_AZERITE_ESSENCE_SELECTION_FAILED_REST_AREA,You must be in a rest area to change essences ERR_AZERITE_ESSENCE_SELECTION_FAILED_SLOT_LOCKED,You have not unlocked this essence slot yet. SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_400,Requires Emerald Empowerment. ERR_AZERITE_ESSENCE_SELECTION_FAILED_NOT_AT_FORGE,You must be at the Heart Forge to do that. 8.2_HUNTER_KILLER_ENERGY,Power CLUB_FINDER_NO_OPTIONS_SELECTED_GUILD_MESSAGE,"A guild is a tight-knit group of players who want to enjoy the game together. By joining a guild, you'll gain access to many benefits, including a shared guild bank and a guild chat channel.\nUse this tool to find a guild that fits your playstyle." 82_TAUREN_HERITAGE_TOY_ERROR,You must be an honored tauren. SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_401,You must be an honored tauren. CLUB_FINDER_PENDING_REQUESTS,Pending (%d) CLUB_FINDER_PENDING,Pending CLUB_FINDER_ACCEPTED,Accepted CLUB_FINDER_DECLINED,Declined AZERITE_ESSENCE_TOOLTIP_MAIN_POWER,|cff71d5ffMajor Power:|r AZERITE_ESSENCE_TOOLTIP_PASSIVE_POWER,|cff8788eeMinor Power:|r AZERITE_ESSENCE_TOOLTIP_NAME_RANK,%s (Rank %d) ERR_MEETING_STONE_TARGET_IN_VEHICLE,Your target is in a vehicle CHARGED_SMASH_ENERGY,Charged Smash Energy FOR_SPECIALIZATION,For %s specialization. FOR_OR_SPECIALIZATIONS,For %s or %s specialization. PVP_MATCH_VICTORY,VICTORY PVP_MATCH_DEFEAT,DEFEAT PVP_MATCH_DRAW,DRAW PVP_MATCH_LEAVE_BUTTON,Leave Match PVP_MATCH_TIME,Match Time: POWER_TYPE_CHOKE,Choke OTHER_ROLES,Other Roles CLUB_FINDER_APPLICANTS,Applicants AZERITE_ESSENCE_ITEM_TYPE,Essence AZERITE_ESSENCE_TOOLTIP_MAIN_POWER_INLINE,|cff71d5ff- Major Power:|r %s AZERITE_ESSENCE_TOOLTIP_PASSIVE_POWER_INLINE,|cff8788ee- Minor Power:|r %s TOXIC_WAVE_ENERGY,Toxic Energy MOUNT_EQUIPMENT_UNLOCK_REQUIREMENT,Mount Equipment unlocked at Level %s,1 MOUNT_EQUIPMENT_NOTICE,Enhance your mount with Mount Equipment ERR_TRAVEL_PASS_WRONG_PROJECT_MAINLINE_OVERRIDE,This friend is playing the standard version of World of Warcraft. ERR_TRAVEL_PASS_WRONG_PROJECT_CLASSIC_OVERRIDE,This friend is playing World of Warcraft: Classic. ERR_TRAVEL_PASS_WRONG_PROJECT,This friend is playing a different version of World of Warcraft. CHANGES_COLON,Changes: NEXT_RANK_COLON,Next Rank: SHOW_DUNGEON_ENTRACES_ON_MAP_TEXT,Dungeon Entrances SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_402,Requires Chitterspine Meat. DIALOG_INSTRUCTION_REPLACE_MOUNT_EQUIPMENT,Are you sure you want to replace this Mount Equipment? The existing one will be destroyed. SLASH_VOICE1,/voice SLASH_VOICE2,/voice ENCOUNTER_JOURNAL_ENCOUNTER_STATUS_DEFEATED_TOOLTIP,You've already defeated this boss on %s difficulty this week. VOICE_LEAVE_COMMAND,leave VOICE_COMMAND_SYNTAX,Syntax: /voice [party|instance|guild|officer|leave|<communityName>[:<channelName>]] SLASH_VOICECHAT1,/voice SLASH_VOICECHAT2,/voice MOUNT_EQUIPMENT_EXEMPT,Your active mount doesn't benefit from Mount Equipment.,1 EMPTY_SOCKET_PUNCHCARDRED,Red Punchcard Socket EMPTY_SOCKET_PUNCHCARDYELLOW,Yellow Punchcard Socket EMPTY_SOCKET_PUNCHCARDBLUE,Blue Punchcard Socket PUNCHCARDRED_GEM,Red|nPunchcard PUNCHCARDYELLOW_GEM,Yellow|nPunchcard PUNCHCARDBLUE_GEM,Blue|nPunchcard GEM_TEXT_PUNCHCARDRED,Matches a Red Punchcard Socket. GEM_TEXT_PUNCHCARDYELLOW,Matches a Yellow Punchcard Socket. GEM_TEXT_PUNCHCARDBLUE,Matches a Blue Punchcard Socket. ERR_SOCKETING_PUNCHCARDRED_GEM_ONLY_IN_PUNCHCARDREDSLOT,Red Punchcards can only be placed in Red Punchcard sockets. ERR_SOCKETING_PUNCHCARDYELLOW_GEM_ONLY_IN_PUNCHCARDYELLOWSLOT,Yellow Punchcards can only be placed in Yellow Punchcard sockets. ERR_SOCKETING_PUNCHCARDBLUE_GEM_ONLY_IN_PUNCHCARDBLUESLOT,Blue Punchcards can only be placed in Blue Punchcard sockets. ERR_SOCKETING_REQUIRES_PUNCHCARDRED_GEM,That slot requires a Red Punchcard. ERR_SOCKETING_REQUIRES_PUNCHCARDYELLOW_GEM,That slot requires a Yellow Punchcard. ERR_SOCKETING_REQUIRES_PUNCHCARDBLUE_GEM,That slot requires a Blue Punchcard. MOUNT_EQUIPMENT_ITEM_EXEMPT,This mount doesn't benefit from Mount Equipment. MOUNT_UNWRAP_TOOLTIP,Open to receive your new mount. MOUNT_SUMMON_TOOLTIP,Summons or dismisses your selected mount. CALENDAR_ERROR_CREATOR_NOT_FOUND,Can't find event creator. ADD_FAVORITE_STATUS,Add to Favorites REMOVE_FAVORITE_STATUS,Remove from Favorites SLASH_COMMUNITY1,/community SLASH_COMMUNITY2,/community COMMUNITY_COMMAND_SYNTAX,/community [join|create [character|battlenet]] COMMUNITY_COMMAND_JOIN,join COMMUNITY_COMMAND_CREATE,create COMMUNITY_COMMAND_CHARACTER,character COMMUNITY_COMMAND_BATTLENET,battlenet SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_403,Requires Heart Forge. AZERITE_ESSENCE_MAIN_SLOT,|cff71d5ffMajor Slot|r AZERITE_ESSENCE_PASSIVE_SLOT,|cff8788eeMinor Slot|r AZERITE_ESSENCE_EMPTY_MAIN_SLOT,|cff71d5ffEmpty Major Slot|r AZERITE_ESSENCE_EMPTY_PASSIVE_SLOT,|cff8788eeEmpty Minor Slot|r AZERITE_ESSENCE_LOCKED_SLOT_LEVEL,Unlocked at Heart of Azeroth Level %d. AZERITE_ESSENCE_EMPTY_MAIN_SLOT_DESC,Activate an essence here to be able to use both its Major and Minor powers. AZERITE_ESSENCE_EMPTY_PASSIVE_SLOT_DESC,Activate an essence here to be able to use its Minor power. PRISMATIC_GEM,Prismatic HYDRAULIC_GEM,Sha-Touched COGWHEEL_GEM,Cogwheel ITEM_AZERITE_ESSENCES_VIEWABLE,<Shift Right Click to View Essences> AZERITE_ESSENCE_RANK,Rank %d AZERITE_ESSENCE_TOOLTIP_FINAL_POWER_INLINE,- %s SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_405,You are not authorized to access this Charging Station. Speak to Flux. AZERITE_ESSENCE_SELECTION_FAILED_HEART_LEVEL_TOO_LOW,Requires Heart of Azeroth level %d. UNIT_ALREADY_SKINNED_LEATHER,Already skinned UNIT_ALREADY_SKINNED_HERB,Already gathered herbs UNIT_ALREADY_SKINNED_ROCK,Already mined UNIT_ALREADY_SKINNED_BOLTS,Already salvaged for parts SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_406,Requires Mardivas's Arcane Coffer SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_407,Requires Heart of Azeroth placed atop Heart Forge. AZERITE_ESSENCE_UNLOCK_SLOT,"To activate this slot, visit the Heart Forge in the Chamber of Heart." Titles
      Trashmaster %s "%s, Famed Slayer of the Harbinger" Char Races
      Mechagnome Items
      You can find all items added in this build here.
      Journal Encounter Creature
      Corporal Eelington III Herald of N'zoth Orgozoa Zoatroid Empowered Witch Empowered Brute Empowered Warrior Abyssal Commander Sivara Priscilla Ashvane Hunter-Killer Boss King Gobbamak Scrapbone Scavenger Stolen Shock Coil Stolen Scrap Bot Gunker Squirt Bot King Mechagon Head Machinist Sparkflux The Platinum Pummeler Gnomercy 4.U K.U.-J.0 Silivaz the Zealous Pashmar the Fanatical Journal Instance
      Operation: Mechagon The Eternal Palace Maps
      MechagonDungeon,Operation: Mechagon Crestfall,Crestfall (Islands 11) AbandonedMines,Abandoned Mines,,,Test - Islands - Un'gol Ruins Mechagon,DO NOT USE [Deprecated] Halls of Stone Scenario Gnomeregan Scenario The Eternal Palace Stratholme Pet Dungeon The Obsidian Sanctum - 8.2 Magni - Heart of Azeroth Halls of Origination - 8.2 Magni - Heart of Azeroth Galakrond's Fall Neltharion's Lair - HoA Scenario Eastern Kingdoms - Vermillion Redoubt - HoA Scenario Emerald Dream - HoA Scenario Siege of Orgrimmar - Coup Scenario The Maelstrom - Heart of Azeroth Chamber of Heart - Repaired The Eye of Eternity - HoA Scenario Programmer Map - Continent Programmer Map - Dungeon Programmer Map - Battlefield Programmer Map - Raid Programmer Map - Scenario Karazhan Catacombs - HoA Scenario Mounts
      27 mounts were added in the initial 8.2 build. Multiple mounts have been added to faction quartermasters. They require Exalted reputation standing with Battle for Azeroth factions and cost 50,000 Gold.
      Xiwyllag ATV comes from Blacksmithing & Engineering It was said that this invention was modeled after the likeness of a very wealthy goblin. Although others don't really see the resemblance. Captured Swampstalker can be purchased from Provisioner Lija in Nazmir for 50,000 Gold. Requires Exalted with Talanji's Expedition. A swamp-dwelling subspecies of pterrordax known to feast on young bloodfeasters. Voldunai Dunescraper can be purchased from Hoarder Jena in Vol'dun for 50,000 Gold. Requires Exalted with Voldunai. These brightly-colored fliers are rarely captured in the wild due to their naturally untrusting natures. Dusky Waycrest Gryphon can be purchased from Quartermaster Alcorn in Drustvar for 50,000 Gold. Requires Exalted with Order of Embers. "Common to the dark forests of Drustvar, these gryphon are silent and swift. Their prowess at operating on their own or as mounts lends them to be used for ambush and shock tactics." Stormsong Coastwatcher can be purchased from Sister Lilyana in Stormsong Valley for 50,000 Gold. Requires Exalted with Storm's Wake. "Tasked with keeping watch on the seas for approaching dangers, the Stormsong Coastwatchers fly constant patrols." Proudmoore Sea Scout can be purchased from Provisioner Fray in Tiragarde Sound for 50,000 Gold. Requires Exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty. Only a few gryphons are selected to be Sea Scouts operating from flag ships in the fleet. Their long range reconnaissance is an integral part of Kul Tiran sea dominance. Wonderwing 2.0 is rewarded from the Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part Two achievement. Don't ask what happened to the first one -- Mechagon technology is still gnome technology! Aerial Unit R-21/X drops from King Mechagon in Operation: Mechagon Dungeon. "King Mechagon's private aerial unit, complete with deployable blast cannon and foot warmers." Rusty Mechanocrawler drops in Mechagon. "The check engine light is always on, it's when it goes off that you should be worried." Unshackled Waveray The Unshackled have a natural kinship with the species of the deep seas that have seen cruelty at the hands of the naga. Ankoan Waveray "The Ankoan have been battling the naga for years, and with a natural affinity for the sea, training the local wildlife was a natural strategy." Azshari Bloatray is rewarded from the Glory of the Eternal Raider achievement. "The naga raised these rays in captivity, harvesting their gas organs to craft alchemy which allowed them to breathe air more easily." Royal Snapdragon is from Nazjatar. "Captured at a young age and raised to serve naga hunters, snapdragons are loyal and fierce companions." Snapback Scuttler comes from Nazjatar as well. Giant crabs are native to Nazjatar and a favored food of the naga. This one must have been well-kept to grow this large. X-995 Mechanocat can be crafted in Mechagon by Pascal-K1N6. The X-995 is the ultimate in customizeable feline robo-companionship. Mechacycle Model W is rewarded from the Mecha-Done Mechagon meta-achievement. "The rapid technological evolution of the descendents of Mimiron began with the introduction of a new gear, leading to such wonders as the tragically under-produced Model W." Junkheap Drifter drops from Rustfeather in Mechagon. "The mount to use when you really want to be witnessed is certainly a giant, barely-held-together wheel." Child of Torcali is rewarded from thw "Wander Not Alone" quest in Zuldazar. "This daughter of the great direhorn loa, Torcali, never lost faith that her keeper would help her grow to her full potential." Mechagon Peacekeeper drops in the Operation: Mechagon Dungeon. Keeps the peace by turning you into pieces. Scrapforged Mechaspider is rewarded from the "Drive It Away Today" quest in Mechagon. "You built this yourself, you should be proud, even though it's smoky, sparky, and loud." Rustbolt Resistor comesfrom Stolen Royal Vendorbot in Mechagon. It requires Exalted with Rustbolt Resistance and costs 524,288 Gold. ""R E S I S T"" is carved into the seat in crude letters, along with several, more profane things." Deepcoral Snapdragon is rewarded from the "A Gift from Akana" quest. "The snapdragon is a quiet hunter in the water, but is far less stealthy on land." Snapdragon Kelpstalker is rewarded from the "A Gift from Neri" quest. "When a snapdragon bites you, the worry isn't about the bite itself, but the poison that will begin to eat away at the wound." Silent Glider drops from Soundless in Nazjatar.,|cFFFFD200Drop: "Gasses naturally stored within the creature allowed it to survive within the depths, those same gasses also allow them to effortlessly float through the air." Fabious "He emerges from the water, fins swaying lazily in the breeze, sun-kissed scales glittering. He is... Fabious." Crimson Tidestallion The blood-red coloration of these creatures is ideal for hiding in large coral formations. Inkscale Deepseeker Schools of tidestallions will viciously slam their muscular chests into their prey to take them down. Scenarios
      Essence of Eternity Massive Hardened Razorshell Stay of Execution Stay of Execution Primal Chitterspine Crusher Snapdragon Dire Alpha Gargantuan Deepcoil Slitherking Towering Cavern Glimmershell Elder Trench Glider Invasive Reefwalker Monstrous Great Eel Summons from the Depths Operation: Mechagon Scenario Steps
      Follow Baine and the spirit walkers down Fargaze Mesa.,Chasing Spirits "Spirits have ambushed your party, attack!",Defeat the Corrupted Spirits "A Corrupted Spirit got away, but Akule can track it.",Tracking... Check the Ancestoral Spirits for signs of corruption.,Friend or Foe Continue to track the Malevolent Spirit.,Walk To Area 3 Confront the Malevolent Spirit.,Facing Your Fears Follow and eliminate the Malevolent Spirit.,Final Confrontation Defeat the Malevolent Spirit.,Painful Memories Walk with Cairne and Baine.,Communion With Cairne Speak with Spiritwalker Ussoh to return home.,Leaving The Past Behind Rebuild the Reclamation Rig to activate it.,Rebuild the Reclamation Rig Defend the rig against the attack.,Defend the Reclamation Rig Defeat Oil Surges,Defeat Oil Surges Here there be skeletons.,Dead things everywhere Defeat Unstable Irradiated Golem,Defeat Unstabled Irradiated Golem Defeat the Void-Twisted attackers at the vermillion holdout.,Vermillion Holdout Speak with Alexstrasza atop the Vermillion Redoubt.,The Life-Binder Confront Vexiona outside of Grim Batol.,From the Shadows Get past the guards at the end of the passage.,It Begins Avoid the guards as you cross the room.,Under Watchful Eyes Mount Kalecgos atop the ridge at the Vermillion Redoubt.,Take to the Skies! Devise a plan with Thrall.,Devise a Plan Challenge Elite Horde warriors to provide a distraction.,Fight Me! ,Rejoin Thrall and Saurfang and continue deeper into the underhold.,Unlikely Alliance Work with the Alliance to find Baine.,Truce and Consequences Defeat Rowa Bloodstrike.,Strike Them Down! Go to Baine Bloodhoof.,Check on Baine Bloodhoof "Defend Baine Bloodhoof, destroy the inhibitor crystals.",It's a Trap! Take the portal out,Destination: Anywhere But Here Follow Lenara and get updated orders.,Traitors in Our Midst Investigate the Arcane Prism.,Eternal Essence Defeat the prism's defenses.,Eternal Defenses Defeat the Anomaly of Eternity,Anomaly of Eternity Drive back the Massive Hardened Razorshell.,We're Under Attack! Follow the Massive Hardened Razorshell.,Follow the Foe Attack the Massive Hardened Razorshell.,Battle the Razorshell Follow the Massive Hardened Razorshell to its nest.,To the Nest!, Slay the Massive Hardened Razorshell in its nest.,Slay the Razorshell Leave the platform.,It Begins Destroy mechs in the Azerite research facility then leave.,Mecha-Gone Head for the gate.,Hang a Right Protect Shaw while he opens the gate out.,"Exit, Pursued by a Mech" Continue deeper into the underhold.,Unlikely Alliance Cross the catwalk and head down the steps.,Down and out in Orgrimmar Work with the Horde to find Baine.,Truce and Consequences Defeat Rowa Bloodstrike.,Strike Them Down! Go to Baine Bloodhoof.,Check on Baine Bloodhoof "Defend Baine Bloodhoof, destroy the inhibitor crystals.",It's a Trap! Take the portal out,Destination: Anywhere But Here Get past the guards at the end of the passage.,It Begins (normal) ,Avoid the guards as you cross the room.,Under Watchful Eyes Devise a plan with Thrall.,Devise a Plan Challenge Elite Horde warriors to provide a distraction.,Fight Me! Inspect the Troops.,Inspect the Troops Rejoin Thrall and Saurfang and continue deeper into the underhold.,Unlikely Alliance Work with the Alliance to find Baine.,Truce and Consequences Defeat Rowa Bloodstrike.,Strike Them Down! Go to Baine Bloodhoof.,Check on Baine Bloodhoof "Defend Baine Bloodhoof, destroy the inhibitor crystals.",It's a Trap! Take the portal out,Destination: Anywhere But Here Drive back the Primal Chitterspine Crusher.,We're Under Attack! Follow the Primal Chitterspine Crusher.,Follow the Foe Attack the Primal Chitterspine Crusher.,Battle the Crusher Follow the Primal Chitterspine Crusher to its nest.,To the Nest! Slay the Primal Chitterspine Crusher in its nest.,Slay the Crusher Drive back the Snapdragon Dire Alpha.,We're Under Attack! Follow the Snapdragon Dire Alpha.,Follow the Foe Attack the Snapdragon Dire Alpha.,Battle the Alpha Follow the Snapdragon Dire Alpha to its nest.,To the Nest! Slay the Snapdragon Dire Alpha in its nest.,Slay the Alpha Drive back the Gargantuan Deepcoil Slitherking.,We're Under Attack! Follow the Gargantuan Deepcoil Slitherking.,Follow the Foe Attack the Gargantuan Deepcoil Slitherking.,Battle the Slitherking Follow the Gargantuan Deepcoil Slitherking to its nest.,To the Nest! Slay the Gargantuan Deepcoil Slitherking in its nest.,Slay the Slitherking Drive back the Towering Cavern Glimmershell.,We're Under Attack! Follow the Towering Cavern Glimmershell.,Follow the Foe Attack the Towering Cavern Glimmershell.,Battle the Glimmershell Follow the Towering Cavern Glimmershell to its nest.,To the Nest! Slay the Towering Cavern Glimmershell in its nest.,Slay the Glimmershell Drive back the Elder Trench Glider.,We're Under Attack! Follow the Massive Hardened Razorshell.,Follow the Foe Attack the Elder Trench Glider.,Battle the Glider Follow the Elder Trench Glider to its nest.,To the Nest! Slay the Elder Trench Glider in its nest.,Slay the Glider ,Drive back the Invasive Reefwalker.,We're Under Attack! Follow the Invasive Reefwalker.,Follow the Foe Attack the Invasive Reefwalker.,Battle the Reefwalker Follow the Invasive Reefwalker to its nest.,To the Nest! Slay the Invasive Reefwalker in its nest.,Slay the Reefwalker Drive back the Monstrous Great Eel.,We're Under Attack! Follow the Monstrous Great Eel.,Follow the Foe Attack the Monstrous Great Eel.,Battle the Great Eel Follow the Monstrous Great Eel to its nest.,To the Nest! Slay the Monstrous Great Eel in its nest.,Slay the Great Eel "The naga are summoning a creature from the deeps, slay them!",Ritual of Summoning Defeat the summoned monstrosity.,Summon from the Deeps "Azshara herself has summoned and empowered the monstrosity, it must be slain!",Empowered Monstrosity Operation: Mechagon Free the corrupted drakes atop the Vermillion Redoubt.,Stemming the Corruption Toys
      Mechagonian Sawblades drops from Kill Saw in Mechagon. Hyper-Compressed Ocean is rewarded from the "Secret Fish and Where to Find Them" achievement. Kowalski's Music Box can be purchased from Crafticus Mindbender or Dazzerian in Ashran for 10 Marks of Honor. LeBlanc's Recorder can be purchased from Dazzerian in Ashran for 10 Marks of Honor and requires Revered with Wrynn's Vanguard. Wormhole Generator: Kul Tiras can be crafted by Engineers. Wormhole Generator: Zandalar can be crafted by Engineers. Ocean Simulator can be purchased from Suva in Nazjatar. Holographic Digitalization Hearthstone comes from Junkyard Tinkering in Mechagon. Alliance War Banner Horde War Banner Alliance War Standard Horde War Standard Stormpike Insignia World Safe Locs
      8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - 01 Entrance Target - MRN 8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - Exit Target - MRN MechagonIsland Scenario - Gnomeregan - Heritage Start Halls of Stone Scenario Start "Nazjatar, Horde Start (Horde Only) - GY" "Nazjatar, Alliance Start (Alliance Only) - GY" Zin Azshari Green 8.2 Tauren Heritage - Spirit Realm - Safe Exit - RRB 8.2 Tauren Heritage - Spirit Realm - Entrance - RRB 8.2 Tauren Heritage - Spirit Realm - Graveyard - RRB 8.2 Mechagon Island - Alliance Hub - (MDE) 8.2 Mechagon Island - Horde Hub - (MDE) Scenario - Stratholme Pet Dungeon - Start Arena - Mechagon Arena - Teleport Target - Team 1 (North) Arena - Mechagon Arena - Teleport Target - Team 2 (South) 8.2 Mechagon - Racetrack - Console 1 (JDA) Snowblossom Village Crestfall 8.2 Heart - Emerald Dreamway - Start - RMV 8.2 Heart - Emerald Dreamway - Exit - RMV 8.2 Heart - Emerald Dreamway  - All - Entrance GY Essence of the Red - Start "Nazjatar, Stone Forest - GY" 8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - Entrance Target from Portal - (MDE) 8.2 Heart - Black Gem - Secnario - Graveyard (JRC) Essence of the Red - Safe Loc Peak 8.2 Heart - Emerald Dream/Ancient Rest  - All - Entrance GY Arena - Mechagon Arena - Default Graveyard 8.2 Coup Campaign - Scenario - Horde Entrance Loc - KRB 8.2 Coup Campaign - Scenario - Alliance Entrance Loc - KRB 8.2 Dark Ranger Armor - Scarlet Halls - Zone In - SMD 8.2 Dark Ranger Armor - Scarlet Halls - GY - SMD Zin Azshari Red 8.2 Coup Campaign - Scenario - Horde Exit Loc - KRB Essence of the Red - GY Main Essence of the Red - GY Peak Essence of the Red - GY Pass Essence of the Red - GY Fina 8.2 Heart - The Maelstrom - Start - RMV 8.2 Heart - The Maelstrom - Exit - RMV 8.2 Heart - The Maelstrom - All - Entrance GY 8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - Exit Target 8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - 02 Post Hunter Killer - MRN 8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - 03 Post Tonks - MRN 8.2 Coup Campiagn - Baine Scenario - Alliance Safeloc - KRB "Nazjatar, Gorgonian Overlook - GY" "Nazjatar, Ashen Strand - GY" "Nazjatar, Zanj'ir Terrace - GY" "Nazjatar, Deepcoil Tunnels - GY" "Nazjatar, Highborne Estates - GY" "Nazjatar, The Drowned Market - GY" "Nazjatar, Coral Forest - GY" "Nazjatar, Newhome (Horde Only) - GY" "Nazjatar, Mezzamere (Alliance Only) - GY" 8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - 04 Post Kujo - MRN 8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - 05 Post Gardener - MRN 8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - 06 King Mechagon's Chamber - MRN 8.2 Nazjatar - Zanj'ir Terrace - Giant Gone (msc) 8.2 Nazjatar - Spears of Azshara 8.2 Nazjatar - Brinestone Cove - World Quest - Hungry Hungry Hydra - DC Safe Loc - GJC The Dragon's Spine - Start The Dragon's Spine - Safe Loc (JRC) 8.2 Nazjatar - Nar'anan - WQ - Murky - Cleanup A - GJC 8.2 Nazjatar - Nar'anan - WQ - Murky - Cleanup B - GJC 8.2 Nazjatar - Nar'anan - WQ - Murky - Cleanup C - GJC 8.2 Dungeon - Mechagon - Influencer Event Start Loc - MRN 8.2 Mechagon - Visitor 07 - Future Mechagon (MDE) 8.2 Coup Campiagn - Baine Scenario - Alliance Graveyard 1 - KRB 8.2 Coup Campiagn - Baine Scenario - Horde Graveyard 1 - KRB 8.2 Coup Campiagn - Baine Scenario - Shared Graveyard 1 - KRB 8.2 Coup Campiagn - Baine Scenario - Shared Graveyard 2 - KRB 8.2 Coup Campiagn - Baine Scenario - Horde Graveyard 2 - KRB 8.2 Coup Campiagn - Baine Scenario - Alliance Graveyard 2 Ashran - Dark Portal to Warspear Dest 8.2 Mechagon - Toothy Shallows - Horde (MDE) 8.2 Mechagon - Toothy Shallows - Alliance (MDE) 8.2 Mechagon - Visitor 9 - Macaw - Enter (MDE) 8.2 Mechagon - JunkWatt Depot - Both (MDE) Silithus The Wound Magni's Encampment Safe Loc Nazjatar Raid - Exit Target Nazjatar Raid - Entrance Target 8.2 Mechagon - Intro - H - Q06 - Exit Vehicle (JDA)