FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lunaticz

Which trinkets?

I also could use help with Trinkets. First off I play destro, raiding  Antorus atm.

I have Vitality Resonator il960, Tome of Unraveling sanity il 940, tarnished sentinel medallion il 930, and arcanocrystal 860.

Would love input on which 2 to use

Edited by Lunaticz

Split this into a new thread, since there is no reason to necro/hijack another when asking for help. On topic:

You can make a comparison with RaidBots (https://www.raidbots.com/simbot) - It will give a far more accurate answer than I can give based on the information you've given. Will give the most accurate answer based on current gear, talents, legendaries, etc.

21 hours ago, Lunaticz said:

I also could use help with Trinkets. First off I play destro, raiding  Antorus atm.

I have Vitality Resonator il960, Tome of Unraveling sanity il 940, tarnished sentinel medallion il 930, and arcanocrystal 860.

Would love input on which 2 to use

What Blainie said, but just my $.02 -

I'd say the 'safe' choice is to run Arcano+Owl on single target, Arcano/Tome on anything with adds that you can snipe to get some good uptime on the buff.  I have absolutely no idea if the vitality thing is any good, but I have a hard time seeing how it would be.

On 12/11/2017 at 1:59 PM, MrEdren said:

I have absolutely no idea if the vitality thing is any good, but I have a hard time seeing how it would be.

It's a pretty terrible trinket, yeah. The only way it can be good is if you can reliably put it on a 100% health target every time it comes off cooldown. The only fight I can ever see that happening is insanely add-heavy fights, and even then, it's just "good". Not amazing and seriously hard to get right :p