FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

Things in WoW that you LOVE!

So after the moaning and groaning of the cringe thread thought I would make a nice fluffy love thread.

One of my favourite things in WoW is waking up to a full mailbox of sold auctions :D

• Like 3

One of my favourite things in WoW is waking up to a full mailbox of sold auctions :D

I love the feeling too! I remember when I reached the gold cap in WOTLK from selling epic quality gems and engineering stuff ;)

Obviously, I very much enjoy raiding and playing the classes for which I write guides, even though these days I spend a lot more time studying encounters and class specs than playing them :P

• Like 1

I love the feeling too! I remember when I reached the gold cap in WOTLK from selling epic quality gems and engineering stuff Posted Image

Obviously, I very much enjoy raiding and playing the classes for which I write guides, even though these days I spend a lot more time studying encounters and class specs than playing them Posted Image

Pen pusher!

Honestly, as nerdy as this may sound, one of my favourite things is figuring out how a boss mechanic works after a long time of research. Mostly for guide-writing, but even when I used to raid-lead.

That and the in-game sound for when you hit a target with inv_shield_05.jpgShield Slam.

• Like 2

I love Earth Elemental Totem. He's so dopy, but so loveable <3

It's too bad he does so little DPS :P

I love sitting on a mountains in the Barrens and watching the sun go down or taking a ride through Stranglethorn Vale or wandering the labyrinth of Undercity :)

• Like 2

There's something else I like to do on my mage. I usually go to the highest point I can find, jump from there with trade_engineering.jpgNitro Boosts on, and then cast spell_magic_featherfall.jpgSlow Fall on myself to see how far I can get :P

• Like 2

There's something else I like to do on my mage. I usually go to the highest point I can find, jump from there with trade_engineering.jpgNitro Boosts on, and then cast spell_magic_featherfall.jpgSlow Fall on myself to see how far I can get Posted Image

Duelling at the top of Bastion of Twilight and getting pushed off by ele / boomkin I managed to levitate all the way to Thundermar ;)

• Like 1

Totally with you there peelyon! Winning a roll. Because I never win a roll!

When you fish a node and get an exciting item.

When you wonder why your dps is really low and your cool downs are doing about nothing THEN you realise that recount is on overall... switch it to current and you are putting eveyone to shame =D

Duelling at the top of Bastion of Twilight and getting pushed off by ele / boomkin I managed to levitate all the way to Thundermar Posted Image

Impossibru!

Also, random popups of achievements.

Being able to vote kick the guy who runs his mouth, can't perform, bad mouths other people, and claims the toon he is on is an 'alt' and that he is vastly superior to you. Enjoy the 15 minute LFR queue again, chief.

• Like 2

Duelling at the top of Bastion of Twilight and getting pushed off by ele / boomkin I managed to levitate all the way to Thundermar Posted Image

I think I did this from the highest tower in Dalaran on my mount and landed at K3 once. Obviously I reapplied slow fall but yeah. Still pretty awesome. haha

I love the fact that the Horde doesn't have Gnomes.

Yeah, at least Goblins don't do that embarrassing dance.

• Like 1

* I love it when a plan works out *Hannibal style* when running a (pug) dungeon runs with skilled people in the party doing exactly what they were intended to do. You feel you should run with this team forever.

* I love it when I save someone from death.

* I love it when a tank accidentally pulls 3 packs and I heal everyone through in panic *omgffs1esdqs/burstcooldowns/epichealz*, and even better when you get that rare "nice healing dude" pat-on-the-back.

* I love to admire the character in login screen after you picked up that new loot/completed your transmog set.

Can go for many more, guess there are some good reasons I've plyed WoW for all these years ;)

-Mork-

• Like 2

So after the moaning and groaning of the cringe thread thought I would make a nice fluffy love thread.

One of my favourite things in WoW is waking up to a full mailbox of sold auctions Posted Image

God I love that feeling... esp when it's a load of crap you've sold for a fortune lol

• Like 1

Being able to vote kick the guy who runs his mouth, can't perform, bad mouths other people, and claims the toon he is on is an 'alt' and that he is vastly superior to you. Enjoy the 15 minute LFR queue again, chief.

Ha ha ha, exactly! I was trying to gear up my DK, running HOTs, and some arsehole kept badmouthing me because I'd come in late, right in time for the first boss, right in time to get killed (don't remember why, but three of us got killed at the same time, lol). He was like, "That DK is full of suck, his DPS is nothin'....blah blah blah". Everyone else in the party told him to stuff it, but he kept running his mouth. After the first boss was decimated, someone posted the recount and the jerk was at the bottom of the list, and I was right under the tank for DPS. He shot his mouth off one more time and was kicked, and we all celebrated with a little dance before getting back to the killing.

* I love to admire the character in login screen after you picked up that new loot/completed your transmog set.

this! im so vain :)