FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Harryb

Looking for DPS improvement

Hi all,

As the title says. I feel there is something lacking currently in my rotation. I sim all my gear and use suggested pawnstrings, however my dps just feels lacking.

Character: Prayfordoge

Here is a log to a pretty single target fight in HC: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tnyXG8VF73Rdpx1c/#fight=12&graphperf=1&view=rankings

and here is my armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/prayfordoge

any help would be appreciated

regards,

Harry

Nothing strikes me as horrendously off about your logs, the only thing that I can say to mention is your gear is awful, no tier bonuses and both your legendaries are quite possibly the worst ones you can get. 

You're doing fine for what you've got, you just need to work on getting better gear and hopefully you get better legendaries soon. 

That's the downside about playing a hunter this far into the expac, unless you're getting mythic T21, T20 is still BiS. With some more time spent farming and gearing up you'll do a lot better dps.

Is there any word on whether Blizz is going to add Mythic ToS to the premade finder? Because I just got rid of my t19s  (890s) in favour of t21s (945s). Hello 55 ilevel upgrade.

I just really don't want to have to keep going into ToS heroic to hope for titanforges. Is that really our fate?

On 12/13/2017 at 7:40 AM, Prettylady said:

Is there any word on whether Blizz is going to add Mythic ToS to the premade finder? Because I just got rid of my t19s  (890s) in favour of t21s (945s). Hello 55 ilevel upgrade.

I just really don't want to have to keep going into ToS heroic to hope for titanforges. Is that really our fate?

They said they'd add it in 7.3.5, but there's no sign of it. No idea why it's not there, tbh. It's enabled and you can do it, they just haven't added it to the finder.