grimm

Aff and destro

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Hi, again my dps is really low based on the gear I have n I'm not sure what I'm sound wrong. I'm making sure my dot uptime is high as well as my haunt time with buffed dots. I'm reapplying dots for big procs and reapplying before they expire. Even my dmg as destro seems low. I'm saving cb for when I have trinkets up, Ds, or so I do not cap. Just really not sure what I'm doin wrong. I'm using sb:ss less, applying the dots manually. I'm trying to keep my haunt uptime. I looked at my logs n for iron jug I used 27 haunts and I received 28 shards from shadow trance so most of those are accounted for. My dot uptime was above 95%. Just really not sure why my dps is so low.

Here is a link to my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Grimk/simple

I'm sitting a little higher then the 9778 haste breakpoint then full mastery.

Here are logs for last nights raid: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/vribfz5tdadoahi8/

It would be great if an experienced warlock like zagam could help me.

I may not be Zagam, but I can see a few holes in your destro game from your Sha of Pride pull. Immolate uptime was only 69%. This should be in the mid to high 90's, and it would greatly increase your damage output. You also might be holding on to Chaos bolts and shadowburns too much. If you are in danger of capping embers, toss out a chaos bolt or shadowburn. Capping on embers is wasted DPS potential. you only had 6 shadowburns for the entire encounter, which is very low. Also, you only cast havoc twice. I use havoc every time the big add spawns in that fight to nail both it and the sha with a chaos bolt.

Edited by Eddie

I can't look at logs until after work, but Eddie highlights what I would have highlighted.  70% Immolate uptime is a gameplay issue.  Lack of Havoc shows gameplay issues.  6 Shadowburns shows a spell priority issue. 

Im not a pro like Zagam but:

You dot uptime on Malkorok/Iron Jug should be 100%.

You casted less haunts than you had shards from shadow trance. Are you applying your dots with SS?

Looking at Iron Juggernaut, you gained Soulburn 11 times, which is fairly high for a 4 and a half minute fight. You may be using SB:SS too often to reapply dots, when you would be better served manually reapplying and using those shards on Haunt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      LEGION PROGRESSION: 2/11M at the end, started Mythic on every other raid tier.

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Tank ABOUT US
      Now recruiting for BfA!
      Currently looking for a skilled and laid back Tank for the upcoming expansion.
      We're semi-casual in terms of the time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      Booty Pirates is a close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      GOALS FOR BfA
      In Battle for Azeroth we plan to push Mythic more than we did previously in Legion, and not spend nearly as much time on Heroic. 
      This means we will jump into Mythic/Heroic weekends as soon as the majority of the Heroic gear is done. (Mythic Friday and Heroic Sunday, for example, until we phase Heroic out completely.) 
      SCHEDULE UNTIL FIRST TIER*
      Below are our events the beginning weeks of BfA! All events start at 10pm CT.
      Week 1
      August 13th (Mon) - BfA Weekday Leveling Party! August 17th (Fri) - Leveling up in BfA Drinking Party August 19th (Sun) - Leveling up in BfA Non-Drinking Party Week 2
      August 24th & 26th (Fri/Sun) - Mandatory Mythic 0 to prep for Tier 1 *Schedule subject to changes.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Make sure to add me on Battle.net and/or fill out our app to join us. We look forward to speaking with you!
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Control Warlock Deck.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Zoo Warlock guide.
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is a Mythic raiding guild recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team for BfA. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Healers - Any Class
      DPS - Especially Mage, Monk, Rogue
      Tank - CLOSED
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://tinyurl.com/AbyssWhisperwind
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Trex#1111 or send a message or in-game mail to Trex-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By taldorblackfire
      Hey everyone,
      So, I think my problem is my gear as I have been trying to rack my brain on why my dps is not that great in raids. Some of it I admit is probably not sticking 100% to my rotation, but any help/suggestions would definitely be appreciated.
      You can find the analyzer for the most recent log here: https://wowanalyzer.com/report/4K3dCR86gfMv2Njt/2-LFR+Antoran+High+Command/Darkbriar

Thanks in advance! 😎