grimm

Aff and destro

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Hi, again my dps is really low based on the gear I have n I'm not sure what I'm sound wrong. I'm making sure my dot uptime is high as well as my haunt time with buffed dots. I'm reapplying dots for big procs and reapplying before they expire. Even my dmg as destro seems low. I'm saving cb for when I have trinkets up, Ds, or so I do not cap. Just really not sure what I'm doin wrong. I'm using sb:ss less, applying the dots manually. I'm trying to keep my haunt uptime. I looked at my logs n for iron jug I used 27 haunts and I received 28 shards from shadow trance so most of those are accounted for. My dot uptime was above 95%. Just really not sure why my dps is so low.

Here is a link to my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Grimk/simple

I'm sitting a little higher then the 9778 haste breakpoint then full mastery.

Here are logs for last nights raid: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/vribfz5tdadoahi8/

It would be great if an experienced warlock like zagam could help me.

I may not be Zagam, but I can see a few holes in your destro game from your Sha of Pride pull. Immolate uptime was only 69%. This should be in the mid to high 90's, and it would greatly increase your damage output. You also might be holding on to Chaos bolts and shadowburns too much. If you are in danger of capping embers, toss out a chaos bolt or shadowburn. Capping on embers is wasted DPS potential. you only had 6 shadowburns for the entire encounter, which is very low. Also, you only cast havoc twice. I use havoc every time the big add spawns in that fight to nail both it and the sha with a chaos bolt.

Edited by Eddie

I can't look at logs until after work, but Eddie highlights what I would have highlighted.  70% Immolate uptime is a gameplay issue.  Lack of Havoc shows gameplay issues.  6 Shadowburns shows a spell priority issue. 

Im not a pro like Zagam but:

You dot uptime on Malkorok/Iron Jug should be 100%.

You casted less haunts than you had shards from shadow trance. Are you applying your dots with SS?

Looking at Iron Juggernaut, you gained Soulburn 11 times, which is fairly high for a 4 and a half minute fight. You may be using SB:SS too often to reapply dots, when you would be better served manually reapplying and using those shards on Haunt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING*
      Tank All DPS (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      Now recruiting for BFA!
      Currently looking for a skilled and laid back Tank & DPS for the upcoming expansion.
      We're semi-casual in terms of the time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      Booty Pirates is a close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      SCHEDULE UNTIL BFA**
      Fridays currently for core raiders for partial Heroic or Mythic.
      Sundays reserved for non-mandatory alt runs for a full Heroic clear. (NOT carry runs.)
      If ilvl is high enough, you can join for Friday (950+) and Sunday (945+) on any character, not just the one you want to play in BFA.

*The class you play in BFA can be different from what you play now; we will be flexible until the expansion hits.
                **Schedule subject to changes.

Fill out our Application form & add me on Battle.net and/or Discord! 
      LadyPluu#1299 (Bnet)
      🦉LadyPluu🌙#4473 (Discord)
      Recruitment Officer
    • By Riotzin
      <Pickle Palace> is a recently formed guild on Illidan, but is made up of veteran players who wanted to take a step back from semi-hardcore raiding. We are currently raiding Mythic Antorus (9/11), with our goal being to finish it out before the end of the expansion. Our community is actively playing outside of raid time, pushing M+ and hanging out on discord.

We raid on a 2 day schedule. Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday 9-12 EST. And will be adding a 3rd raid day for BfA! (Thursday or Monday)

We are currently recruiting,

All Exceptional Ranged DPS
      &
      Shaman w/ offpsec heals

Expectations
      Have a great attitude every night. Be prepared for every raid; this includes purchasing consumables and studying encounter strategies. We provide feast/codex/flasks other consumables are your responsibility Zero tolerance policy for criticizing others' performance. Officers will take care of it, worry about yourself and yourself only. Be critical of your performance and take time outside of raiding hours to analyze warcraftlogs for personal improvement. Have fun. We love playing with each other in a friendly, team-oriented, boss-crushing atmosphere -- and you should too! Must be able to tolerate adult language
      If you are interested in joining <Pickle Palace> please contact,

Codesta#1454 (Codestâ) - GM
      Fellife#1994 (Gakdh) - Officer
      FrostyDog#155103 (Riotzen) - Raid Lead
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments for our Cubelock (Warlock Cube) deck guide.
    • By Lager159
      Hi everyone. I just killed HC Varimathras and I was surprised by my low damage. There was not second time warp because we used the first one at 20% HP but I think I should get higher numbers. Can anyone tell me what did I do wrong? Was it really only in TW? I do not think so :/.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv#fight=6&type=damage-done

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/XPYn1WJHRF7G4KMv/6/15

• By Ands737
      Hello, I'd like to recieve feedback on my lock's deck.
      I was away from hearthstone since the expansion before kobolds and catacombs so it has been a while. I don't have much cards from the kobolds and monsters; but still here's my deck which is fun to play.

Any suggestions on how to improve this one?

The strategy is simple; using the deathrattle minions to kill them with the other warlock's minions, and using demons so DK Gul'dan can revive them.

2x Blood Imp 2x Fire Fly 1x Glacial Shard 1x Leper Gnome 2x Sanguine Reveler 1x Voidwalker 1x Defile 2x Demonfire 2x Volatile Elemental 1x Deathspeaker 2x Devilsaur Egg 1x Tar Creeper 1x Unwilling Sacrifice 1x Void Terror 1x Dark Iron Dwarf 1x Hellfire 1x Pit Lord 2x Ravenous Pterrordax 2x Despicable Dreadlord 1x Doomguard 1x Twisting Nether 1x Bloodreaver Gul'dan Thanks in advance.