FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zrip

Sub Rogue Mythic+ help

Hey guys, just trying to figure out if there's some certain way you're supposed to spec that's not the same as raid spec.  I find that in mythics my dps is fairly low compared to the rest of my group, though it may be because of my gear level..im not sure.  Any help would be appreciated, here's my armory:

Psalt's Amory

On 17/12/2017 at 5:25 AM, Zrip said:

Hey guys, just trying to figure out if there's some certain way you're supposed to spec that's not the same as raid spec.  I find that in mythics my dps is fairly low compared to the rest of my group, though it may be because of my gear level..im not sure.  Any help would be appreciated, here's my armory:

Psalt's Amory

In terms of spec, I would swap Weaponmaster for Master of Subtlety for sure

Sub also really starts to shine in M+ when you've got the legendary cloak, especially when combined with the buff from Mantle into a full stack Shuriken Storm.

4 hours ago, Blainie said:

Sub also really starts to shine in M+ when you've got the legendary cloak, especially when combined with the buff from Mantle into a full stack Shuriken Storm.

What I like to call the FoK You All build. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blainie said:

Yeah I still only have shoulders and prydaz somehow.  I've had absolute horrid luck getting any legendary drops at all.  Not sure what the deal is considering I heard that they increased legendary drop rates by a ton.

On 12/19/2017 at 6:55 PM, Zrip said:

Yeah I still only have shoulders and prydaz somehow.  I've had absolute horrid luck getting any legendary drops at all.  Not sure what the deal is considering I heard that they increased legendary drop rates by a ton.

Still waiting on my shoulders, so I know that feeling.