FORUMS
Pedruid

A little help

Hello i was hoping someone could take a look over my logs to see if i'm doing something wrong. I personally think i'm doing everything right but i cant seem to get my DPS up and i'm always almost at the bottom of the logs. Any help would be awesome! 

logs for recent raid 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Nwbptvq3D8X6L7H9#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=12

log page for toon 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/exodar/pendruid

Looking at Garothi:

• You didn't use your Owl trinket once in the entire fight. There's no point equipping it if you're never going to cast it. You could have had 3 casts of it and done a lot more damage.
  • Despite you being dead for the last 30 seconds of the fight, you have poor uptime on Sunfire. You were dead for around 9% of the fight, meaning you still missed around 6% uptime on Sunfire.
  • Same goes for Moonfire, missing about 4% uptime, ignoring the death.
  • Why are you casting your moons so infrequently? You're missing 2-3 casts of each of them (new, half, full) simply because you are delaying them for so long. 

Hounds:

• Exactly same problems as on Garothi. You, once again, never used your trinket. This is a massive DPS loss.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.